Serbian /Croatian chit-chat off topic discussions

Thread: Serbian /Croatian chit-chat off topic discussions

Tags: None

angeliki_sr said:

zjuuuuuuuuuuu Sakis father?sakis Rouvas father?
    boooo :S
    ...το κορίτσι της ντίσκο...

Zise_ti_zoi said:

He got a child??????? Soryy can't stop laughing????? Is it from the model he was with? (Correct me if I'm wrong, probably am )
    하늘의 별 따기...
    등잔 밑이 어둡다!

3. pely said:

Sakis is going to become a father...

Katia(the model) is pregnant...

Now Sakis is singing in bouzoukia(a type of club) in Thessaloniki...

Katia is almost every night there and support him...

They don't know yet baby's sex...but they are happy!!!

Could somebody tell me about Zeljko's radio station???

PLEASE-PLEASE-PLEASE

lollipop said:

Default UPDATE about thread name

Hello!
    Zvezda created this topic originally by name "Serbian Gossip", but as it became a very popular thread, then I have renamed it to "Serbian chit-chat off topic discussions"

I hope, it suits you all, and I wish you all pleasant chit chatting, that is is related to this topic.

sweety_09 said:

Quote Originally Posted by pely View Post
    All the versions of oRO ARE SUNG BY Yelena...

If you go there http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BflZV...eature=related you can see Zeljko playing the song at the piano and Yelena and the greek singer & lyrics creator singing it....PERFECT!!!!

I saw many versions of this song...Why did she make them???
    To be honest(pls don't be angry with me-nothing personal) this singer Jelena Tomasevic teases me a little...I love serbian music.I grew up with it,just i can't listen to her
    Само слабите се стремят към порядък-силните владеят хаоса

6. pely said:

singing oro in 4 languages across Europe was a great promo for the song and it made it popular all around Europe...

You know it's difficult to be interested in a song unless you have listened to it at least 2 or 3 times...

here in Greece the greek version of Oro created a very good ambiance for the Serbian one cause everybody wanted to listen to its original version...even though i can't understand why it only took 5 points!!!

Anyway...I like Yelena Tomasevic!!!I'm not a fan but i find her voice interesting..
    I've only heard 2 of her songsro in all versions and Jutro...

I don't know how her behaviour is in Serbia because the image of an artist is really important and it can incite somebody to listen to his music or not!!!

But liking Yelena or not is each person's taste and opinion!!!

P.S:I'm listening to radio lane right now and i can't believe that i can hear so many greek (and english) songs...GREAT!!!!!!!!!

NPazarka said:

I didn't know it existed in any other languages before I read these comments

y! said:

and what is with Radio Lane? where are you listening it? to be honest, I don't want serbian, but greek music, if I can hear it there

Zvezda said:

Quote Originally Posted by y! View Post
    but greek music, if I can hear it there
    www.e-radio.gr has loads of greek radio stations to stream for free, so you can be up to date with the latest hits

btw I wasn't very impressed with radio lane when I listened to it a few years ago. It might be different now though.
    Bio je Novembar 2009 godine, zamišljao sam kako hodaš ulicom Bana Jelačića cipelama od zmijske kože..

y! said:

thank u thank u thank u
    I finally (after 2 years) got faster internet, so I can enjoy music

sweety_09 said:

thx for the link with the greek radios now i can listen to the new songs:P
    euxaristw para polu

Zvezda said:

You are welcome
    I have links to Greek series and films as well if anyone is interested
    Last edited by Zvezda; 06-10-2008 at 12:14 PM.
    Bio je Novembar 2009 godine, zamišljao sam kako hodaš ulicom Bana Jelačića cipelama od zmijske kože..

sweety_09 said:

oo send them pls..i was looking for greek movies

Zvezda said:

Ok then, here we go
    http://www.greek-movies.com/movies.php?c=2 Movies and a ton of other stuff in chronological order

and some more stuff at:
    http://greek-video.net/tv-shows/

sweety_09 said:

thx there are interesting things there...i guess i can't find any subs to the movies(at least english)...and with my bad luck(i don't know what Veoh is)but it is no longer available in Bulgaria..thay have blocked us hahahah....what have we done to deserve it

Anyway thx once again-i will watch only the things i'm allowed to watch

maria_gr said:

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Zvezda View Post
    Great site. When i miss an episode from my favourite serial, i watch it there! The bad thing is that there aren't subs... Btw Zvezda have u ever watched the cypriot serial thn pathsa? I discovered it there and when i have time i watch it. I love the way that cypriots speak!
    Άνθρωποι τύχης είδωλον επλάσαντο, πρόφασιν ιδίης αβουλίης.

~Δημόκριτος~

y! said:

aaaa thank you again

Zvezda said:

@Y!: you are welcome

@Maria: No, I am afraid I have never heard of the Cypriot series. The last thing I downloaded from that site was an episode of para pente last year It's a pitty there are no subtitles, although I believe these can be downloaded from other sites.

How funny that this is supposed to be a serbian chit chat but has turned into a Greek chit chat.

Zvezda said:

Hey guys, can I just ask, is there some Serbian band whose music is similar to that of the Slovenian band Siddharta (contemporary rock)? I feel I am ready to expand my taste beyond Ceca and Joksimovic Any suggestions? Please no turbofolk, ceca is my number 1

maria_gr said:

I don't know this slovenian band but you can try Van Gogh, they are really good!
    Άνθρωποι τύχης είδωλον επλάσαντο, πρόφασιν ιδίης αβουλίης.

~Δημόκριτος~