Serbian /Croatian chit-chat off topic discussions

Thread: Serbian /Croatian chit-chat off topic discussions

Tags: None

Zise_ti_zoi said:

Quote Originally Posted by maria_gr View Post
    Great site. When i miss an episode from my favourite serial, i watch it there! The bad thing is that there aren't subs... Btw Zvezda have u ever watched the cypriot serial thn pathsa? I discovered it there and when i have time i watch it. I love the way that cypriots speak!
    I second that! Besides the first movie that emerged was my favourite greek movie "Alter ego". Liked it a lot!
    하늘의 별 따기...
    등잔 밑이 어둡다!

y! said:

a yes, you can try Van Gogh, they are good, but I think they are more mainstream then Siddharta!
    and maria, how do you know so much? Van Gogh isn't popular abroad

maria_gr said:

Quote Originally Posted by Zise_ti_zoi View Post
    I second that! Besides the first movie that emerged was my favourite greek movie "Alter ego". Liked it a lot!
    Hmm I didn't like it much...

Quote Originally Posted by y! View Post
    and maria, how do you know so much? Van Gogh isn't popular abroad
    Hehe I know everything. Now honestly, I learned about them two months ago. I was looking for some songs of the spanish band La oreja de Van Gogh and I found some of their songs and I like them.
    Άνθρωποι τύχης είδωλον επλάσαντο, πρόφασιν ιδίης αβουλίης.

~Δημόκριτος~

Zvezda said:

Thanks for the suggestions. So guys what are your favourite Van Gogh songs? They have such a long carreer and there is so little on the internet about them that I am a little lost :/

@Maria: Siddharta are great! I have become a fan and have managed to convert Xtapodi87 as well Their frontman is such an eye-candy
    Bio je Novembar 2009 godine, zamišljao sam kako hodaš ulicom Bana Jelačića cipelama od zmijske kože..

y! said:

yes, they have,I loved their music while I was in high school..I still do..they just weren't that popular bck then..
    anyway, I think their most popular song is "Neko te ima"(really love anthem, I think there is no serbian girl that doesn't know it)

Maybe you should check albums DrUnder, Opasan ples..hm..I don't know..
    personally, my favorite are Spisak Razloga, Šta ako, Tragovi prošlosti, Brod od papira, Teska ljubav, but they have a lot of good songs really!

and Siddharta? some of my friends were telling me about it, but I've never had a chance to listen their music..so recommend me some song to download

Zvezda said:

Thanks for this y! I will try and find those songs. I am a new fan of Siddharta so I am still discovering their songs. My favourite songs so far are Samo edini, Sim Hae, You betray and of course Domine and Ring.

Any tennis fans? I went to Wimbledon yesterday and was lucky to get tickets to see Novak Djokovic, Ana Ivanovic, Janko Tipsarevic, Mario Ancic (and Roger Fereder ) play. Unfortunately Jelena Jankovic was not playing yesterday. Ivanovic is sooo beautiful, much more than on tv! I can't believe how tall Ancic is (in comparison), but he makes funny sounds when he plays Hopefully both Ivanovic and Djokovic will make it to the final.
    Bio je Novembar 2009 godine, zamišljao sam kako hodaš ulicom Bana Jelačića cipelama od zmijske kože..

7. emina_sj said:

spring odakle si ti??

maria_gr said:

Quote Originally Posted by y! View Post
    anyway, I think their most popular song is "Neko te ima"(really love anthem, I think there is no serbian girl that doesn't know it)
    I LOVE that song! The music is so ............. wow

~Δημόκριτος~

maria_gr said:

Quote Originally Posted by Zvezda View Post
    Thanks for this y! I will try and find those songs. I am a new fan of Siddharta so I am still discovering their songs. My favourite songs so far are Samo edini, Sim Hae, You betray and of course Domine and Ring.

Any tennis fans? I went to Wimbledon yesterday and was lucky to get tickets to see Novak Djokovic, Ana Ivanovic, Janko Tipsarevic, Mario Ancic (and Roger Fereder ) play. Unfortunately Jelena Jankovic was not playing yesterday. Ivanovic is sooo beautiful, much more than on tv! I can't believe how tall Ancic is (in comparison), but he makes funny sounds when he plays. Hopefully both Ivanovic and Djokovic will make it to the final.
    Haha I like tennis, though I can't play.. My favourites are of course the greek Έλενα Δανιηλίδου (I've heard that she got injured and that she won't play for the rest of this year ), the cypriot Μάρκος Παγδατής and from the non Greeks I like Roger Federer and Rafa Nadal.

~Δημόκριτος~

Spring said:

Same as you Why?

11. emina_sj said:

onako pitam, a je li jos zivis u srbiji ili ne?

Spring said:

nazalost da!
    btw
    I will move these posts to Off topic later...

Zvezda said:

Quote Originally Posted by maria_gr View Post
    Haha I like tennis, though I can't play.. My favourites are of course the greek Έλενα Δανιηλίδου (I've heard that she got injured and that she won't play for the rest of this year ), the cypriot Μάρκος Παγδατής and from the non Greeks I like Roger Federer and Rafa Nadal.
    I thought Lena had retired to be honest, as I had not heard anything about her till now. I am pleased she hasn't though, she used to be a pretty decent player and it will be good to have her back. Pagdatis is doing great so far, he's currently winning his game of the day, well done to him I can't believe both Djokovic and Ivanovic are out though , now it will be left to Jankovic and Tipsarevic (and Ancic) to carry the weight of my expectations. I hope though we won't have yet another Nadal-Federer final, it's getting kinda boring

NPazarka said:

Sto kazes 'nazalost'?

Spring said:

Pa ... zato sto zelim da se pomerim odavde bar na par godina jer ne vidim ovde nikakvu buducnost... a u fazi sam cekanja.. ne pitaj sta cekam jer ne znam ni sama... valjda da mi nesto padne s neba (sto bi ukljucivalo i vizu )

Adrienne said:

Najlakse je vizu dobiti
    Aconteceu
    Estava escrito assim
    Eu em vocę, vocę em mim
    Eu te encontrei
    Meu grande amor..

Da li cu ikad moci da sklopim oci a da tebe nema..?

Aut Viam Inveniam Aut Faciam!
    בועז, תתחתן איתי!

17. emina_sj said:

u pravu si, ovde nema nikakve buducnosti, ali sta ces, nismo mogle da biramo! trudi se da ti i ovde bude najbolje sto mozes.. a to da odem odavde mogu samo da sanjam, mozda ako se udam za nekoga ko nije odavde:-)

18. emina_sj said:

Quote Originally Posted by Zvezda View Post

Any tennis fans? I went to Wimbledon yesterday and was lucky to get tickets to see Novak Djokovic, Ana Ivanovic, Janko Tipsarevic, Mario Ancic (and Roger Fereder ) play. Unfortunately Jelena Jankovic was not playing yesterday. Ivanovic is sooo beautiful, much more than on tv! I can't believe how tall Ancic is (in comparison), but he makes funny sounds when he plays Hopefully both Ivanovic and Djokovic will make it to the final.
    lucky u. I love tennis and novak djokovic, but unfortunately he lost to Marat Safin in the second round!!

Adrienne said:

Oh how's at Wimbledon Zvezda? Lucky you really, I wish I could go and watch matches live. Mario Ancic is making funny sounds when he plays? Oh nevermind, he's gorgeous anyway
    Aconteceu
    Estava escrito assim
    Eu em vocę, vocę em mim
    Eu te encontrei
    Meu grande amor..

Da li cu ikad moci da sklopim oci a da tebe nema..?

Aut Viam Inveniam Aut Faciam!
    בועז, תתחתן איתי!

Zvezda said:

@Emina: that was sad, I had to turn the tv off before the match was over :-S

@Adrienne: Mario is very hunky indeed! Tall, dark, and handsome And what a match he won today!!! Nevermind the sounds