Serbian /Croatian chit-chat off topic discussions

Thread: Serbian /Croatian chit-chat off topic discussions

Tags: None

Spring said:

Quote Originally Posted by MayGoLoco View Post
    Hey guys!!!! Here's a quick note from me.
    The weather is great, I only swam once (yesterday), cause I got sick right after we arrived
    But I've still got some more weeks of vacation left, so I'll get tan eventually

Lots of hugs and kisses from me.....I miss you guys
    Gde si Majoooooooooo!
    Lepo od tebe da mislis na nas and sorry you got sick : ( I hope all goes well in the next weeks so that you can fully enjoy the sun (and sea.. etc... )
    xxx

miki444 said:

covjece, ova zana nam uzima sav posao

pthalo said:

sjajna je
    I'm stronger than the tricks played on your heart. We look at them together then we take 'em apart. Adding up the total of a love that's true, multiply life by the power of two.

Dangerous & Moving said:

haha, i ja se mislim xD
    Morala sam na druge subforume ići raditi
    ''Glupost je sama u sebe zaljubljena i njeno je samoljublje bezgranično.''

''Siamo niente senza fantasie''

''Наверное мне место на луне, но страшно оставаться в темноте''

Spring said:

hehe
    moze se naci neprevedenih tekstova .. ako ste bas orni

http://www.allthelyrics.com/forum/se...ort=replycount

Dangerous & Moving said:

Ah, neke ne razumin, a za neke nisu niti stavili tekst nego samo youtubue link ili nešto a meni se ne da

tedinkyyy said:

Ja ću jih prevediti , samo da naučim srpsko-hrvatski... dovoljno uskoro
    btw I'm IN Slavic philology, sooo Croatian,Serbian... ZDRAVO!
    Eins.. hier kommt die Sonne
    Zwei..hier kommt die Sonne
    Drei.. hier kommt die Sonne
    Vier
    Fünf
    Sechs
    Sieben..
    Acht..
    Neun.....
    Ich hab' keine Lust.

pthalo said:

@Tedi: jih is Slovene ih is Serbian
    I'm stronger than the tricks played on your heart. We look at them together then we take 'em apart. Adding up the total of a love that's true, multiply life by the power of two.

9. zana said:

Quote Originally Posted by miki444 View Post
    covjece, ova zana nam uzima sav posao
    hehe, sorry ljudi.. dosada me doma malo ubija, pa sam si našla novu zanimaciju.. šteta što ima tako malo tekstova za prijevod.. da ih ima više, imali bi fino svi nešto za prevoditi..

Dangerous & Moving said:

Ma dobrodošla!

11. zana said:

hvala!!!

pthalo said:

dobrodošla i od mene. pozz iz Mađarske

13. zana said:

hvala pthalo i tebi, a i svima ostalima na dobrom prihvaćanju!
    pozdrav svima iz Hrvatske!

Dangerous & Moving said:

Pozdrav! A iz kojeg si grada?

15. zana said:

Iz okolice Zagreba sam..

miki444 said:

oh, ako si tamo prema zapresicu onda smo susjedi

17. zana said:

nope, na drugu stranu, prema Dugom Selu..

Language Lover said:

Default Opet kod vas :)

Hi there everybody! I just got back from a 3-week vacation. I visited some parts of Greece that I had never seen (Zakynthos, Western Peloponnese, Delphi).

Well, first of all Pthalo, your answer about sign language (page 14, post # 394) was very interesting! And really nice that you shared with us some of your personal stories. Thanks for getting to the trouble of explaining how Sign Languages work! From now on, I’ll try to observe more carefully the movements of the SL interpreters on TV.

Quote Originally Posted by Dangerous & Moving View Post
    Right now I listen only Elena Paparizou from greek music, I'd like that someone recommends me what else is good, I can listen to all kind of music except ''Turbo - Folk'' I really can't stand that one :/
    Mogu ti preporučiti neke lijepe i zanimljive pjesme. Ali prvo želio bih ti nešto upitati: znaš li čitati grčku abecedu?
    Paparizou is quite good, I prefer her post-Antique career. Especially the songs «Ζιγκολό» (/zigoló/), «Μάμπο» (/mámbo/) and «Υπάρχει λόγος» (/ipárhji lóğos/).
    Turbo-Folk can be quite funny sometimes. I hear such songs from time to time, just for the easy language; otherwise it’s horribly ridiculous. :-S

(...) also I love greek sounds ''th'' and ''g'' - so beautiful!
    He he... :-) Because of these sounds, many foreigners think that Greek sounds like a strange mixture of Italian and Arabic.
    The θ-sound is universally familiar because it also exists in English (th in think), and of course in Albanian, Arabic, Icelandic, European Spanish, Welsh etc.)
    The γ-sound is much less familiar. It exists in Armenian, Irish, Persian, Czech (only in some positions of h and ch), and perhaps in some other ones. The Spanish g of hago and the Icelandic g of saga are close to the Greek sound, but not identical to it (Greek γ is more “scrapy”).

Oh and I forgot! You said you haven't explored croatian music yet, well I'd like to recommend you Lvky, his songs are calmed and lyrics are like true poetry
    (he sings in ikavian dialect tho) but extremely beautiful songs
    here's one if you're interested to hear:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSz3CbJik0A
    Thanks a lot! I listened to the song. Really beautiful, this artist is an interesting case. And it was the first time I actually listened to the ikavian form of BCS!

Quote Originally Posted by tedinkyyy View Post
    Did u like some singers from Albania?
    Not yet, Tedi! I didn't have the time to do it. But I'll search for some good stuff soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Zvezda View Post
    @Language Lover: Καλωσόρισες! Πόσο καλά μιλάς Σερβοκροάτικα?
    Ουάου! Κάποιος που ξέρει Ελληνικά; Σ' ευχαριστώ για το καλωσόρισμα
    I've been learning BCS verrrrrrry slowly since 2007, just from books, CDs and songs. I have bought some very good self-teaching methods, but very seldom did I have the chance to practice it actively. Dosta razum(ij)em, ali još slabo koristim jezik.

Zvezda said:

Quote Originally Posted by Language Lover View Post
    Ουάου! Κάποιος που ξέρει Ελληνικά; Σ' ευχαριστώ για το καλωσόρισμα
    I've been learning BCS verrrrrrry slowly since 2007, just from books, CDs and songs. I have bought some very good self-teaching methods, but very seldom did I have the chance to practice it actively. Dosta razum(ij)em, ali još slabo koristim jezik.
    Nema na čemu Greek is my mother tongue so I would be very upset if I couldn't speak it, especially after having lived in Greece for years. Your BCS seems much better than mine. I've been trying to learn a bit by myself for a year, but I have not had much success. I am considering enrolling on a course to learn it properly though, I love it and it'll be good for work. Πώς προέκυψε το ενδιαφέρον σου για BSC?

Pozdrava to the rest, I hope you are having a good summer !
    Bio je Novembar 2009 godine, zamišljao sam kako hodaš ulicom Bana Jelačića cipelama od zmijske kože..

MayGoLoco said:

Quote Originally Posted by Spring View Post
    Gde si Majoooooooooo!
    Lepo od tebe da mislis na nas and sorry you got sick : ( I hope all goes well in the next weeks so that you can fully enjoy the sun (and sea.. etc... )
    xxx
    Thnx the weather is kinda bad now hope it'll all clear up soon before I go back to Amsterdam...

Big kiss to everyone (K)