hi can anyone translet this? pls

Thread: hi can anyone translet this? pls

Tags: None

myaloneheart said:

Default hi can anyone translet this? pls

hi i wanna send to my girlfriend sms as Polish for her mother in 26th may to celebrate it and pls,translet this.

"Our mothers,the biggest gift from God,who are more precious of our beings.They are our soul.If you shout from so noisy place,they can hear us,if you are in deep darkness,they can see us,althought you are so far place,they can feel us and touch our hands.Our mothers,Who are happy with us and cry with us.when a piece of wood prick our finger,who become sad than us,our mother.hi my love,i wanna celebrate your mother`s day.more more nice years together.i kiss her hands and i thank her so much for she have you...
    Last edited by myaloneheart; 05-24-2008 at 05:00 AM.

pippirrup said:

Hi. You want to have this translated into Bulgarian I guess?

myaloneheart said:

no i want to send this message as Polish

pippirrup said:

oh, sorry, I didn't notice it, I must have read it absent mindedly

I don't understand what you mean by "[they] are more precious of our beings"

Nasze matki, największy dar od Boga [?] Są naszą duszą. Usłyszą twój krzyk wśród hałasu, zobaczą cię w głębokiej ciemności. Chociaż bylibyśmy bardzo daleko one zawsze wyczują nas i dotkną naszych rąk. Nasze matki które cieszą się i płaczą razem z nami, które smucą się bardziej niż my sami kiedy drzazga skaleczy nam palec.

Cześć kochanie, chciałbym uczcić dzień Twojej Mamy. Całuję jej ręce i dziękuję jej za to że Cię urodziła. Wielu dalszych cudownych lat razem!

I moved the sentence "more 'n more nice years together" to the end.

myaloneheart said:

hi aham i mean there our mothers are more precious among what we have in this world but i see you transleted this very well
    i thank you so much.this really was so important for me you know and i learn polish but i am beginner

pippirrup said:

Aha, so you meant something like "they are more precious than anything we have"; the first line then would look like this:

Nasze matki, największy dar od Boga, najcenniejsze co mamy.

Hurry up, you have one day left to send it

myaloneheart said:

hi thank you very much for it again i sent it and my girlfriend and her mum became so happy dziekuje bardzo i hope soon i will learn polish i can read but i am not to built sentences for future i have to know polish very well

pippirrup said:

Nie ma za co Polish is a Slavonic language just like Bulgarian so you shouldn't encounter many difficulties learning it. There was a Bulgarian in a talk show on Polish TV and he came to Poland only a few years before, no Polish family or even girlfriend and you couldn't tell him from a native-born Pole by the way he spoke! So good luck!
    remember 'bout adding to my reputation;>

myaloneheart said:

thank you very much