Very Last Episode of Very Last Season

Thread: Very Last Episode of Very Last Season

Tags: None
  1. x-e-mm-a-x said:

Default Very Last Episode of Very Last Season

on the very last episode of the very last season (i think season 4)...when lauren and whitney are going to paris. the song plays when brody see's off lauren to paris.

does anyone know this song?!?! its a girl that sings it i think, its quite an upbeat song as well.

please help!! thanks!!
  2. ezra209 said:

sorry i don't have the answer, but i'll help you give out the correct episode information so if someone has the answer they can help you out.

season 4 hasn't started yet and in the finale of season 3 the whole paris thing had been long ago done with. so it wasn't the very last episode
    i believe you're looking for episode 18 of season 3 "when one door closes..."
  3. x-e-mm-a-x said:

hey thanks loads ezra209...that was the correct episode! after some more searching i eventually found that song, its called 'pocket full of sunshine' by Natasha Bedingfield. The episode was the season fanaile (cnt spell) in england...dont know about america though. I found the soundtrack to that episode on MTV, but it had a different song for that scene, not sure why, maybe because it was the american version possible!!! Unfortunatly i cant buy that song yet lol!! Anyways thanks loads.