Solved: Help me find this song, please

Thread: Solved: Help me find this song, please

Tags: None
  1. MartinD18 said:

Saw your post - contact me via my website www.billagle.com - I would still like to play at Camp Highlander one summer - thought it would be last year but never heard back. Greg Galloway is a friend from college - I think he owes me $5 for lunch from our senior year. Great guy - just don't fall for the (left my wallet at the dorm thing) hahahahahaha.

I posted below out the song - one of mine. thanks for your interest - Bill Agle

contact me directly at the e-mail address on my web site - www.billagle.com - will show those who went to camp how to get a discount on a box set. spread the word. thanks-

Bill

I posted below about the song - it was one of mine. Feel free to contact me.
    www.billagle.com

I need to figure out how to use this correctly - I am hearing from people all over the place on Outlaw - a song I wrote years back. Contact me for more data.
    Bill Agle
    Last edited by Mixalopoulos; 06-02-2012 at 01:58 AM.
  2. Bhodizapha said:

Quote Originally Posted by martind18 View Post
    contact me directly at the e-mail address on my web site - www.billagle.com - will show those who went to camp how to get a discount on a box set. Spread the word. Thanks-

bill
    thank you so much for posting!!
  3. MartinD18 said:

Quote Originally Posted by melissa1974 View Post
    Lord, I'm bleedin' like a river
    My eyes can hardly see
    But I have to find a way to see Maria
    Befo-ore they put it in to me
    Whoa oh oh whoa oh oh oh

And I remember being younger
    My only fear was passing time
    Growin' up to be the outlaw
    Makin' love and drinkin' wine

Did you ever figure out where it was from? Did you have any leads? Is it possible it is not a published song? I heard it played by guitar in the eighties and nineties at summer camp.
    -----
    not quite sure how to reply to messages yet - I wrote this song - billagle@gmail.com - Outlaw - it's an oldie. E-mail me. www.billagle.com