Mj

Thread: Mj

Tags: None
  1. carmensoul said:

Smile Mj

I just heard that new Sean Kingston song, and after searching the internet finally found out, that the guy singing the song is MJ, hes a music engineer and producer from Puerto Rico. Because he is an engineer, hes music is on point!! You gotta check his album out.... Good melodies.

http://www.amazon.com/Mi-Sentimiento- MJ/dp/B0018RWDDG/ref=pd_bbs_sr_2?ie=UTF8&s=mus ic&qid=1211914191&sr=8-2#moreAboutThisProd uct

Carmen
    Ms Fontana
    Last edited by carmensoul; 05-28-2008 at 05:32 PM.

2. moodringer10 said:

Cool Delta Goodrem

Has anyone heard of Delta Goodrem? Her CD is going to be released in the US June 24!! I am so excited she is one of my favorite singers! I saw her live and it was the best performance I had ever seen! I'm so excited! You can listen to her at her myspace www.myspace.com/deltagoodrem

Joy
    Ms UMGD
    :-D

3. moodringer10 said:

Ps. I completely forgot to mention she writes and performs all her own songs!!

4. xiomy1530 said:

its not sean kingstons song its Mj, with sean kingston, if you search various reggaeton websites you can download that song from there, I downloaded this song 2 weeks ago and I never get sick of it

Jester said:

She was also in Neighbours for 3 years where her songs were playing in the Cafe.

6. lacyloves said:

Default Killer Mike

Atlanta rapper Killer Mike has a new Cd coming out soon. I just found a few months ago and love his music. On July 8th "The Grind Vol. II" from Fontana is coming out. The album is supposed to be really good.

Killer Mike is doing a special thing for this release. He is allowing fans to download the instrumental from his single "2 Sides". Fans can then add their own verses and submit is to Killer Mike's website. Seems like a good idea to me. What does everyone else think?

http://www.fye.com/I-Pledge-Allegian...xtId=fontkmike

Lacy

Jester said:

PUBLIC ENEMY

'nuff said

8. MarcoTheDreamer said:

Unhappy Spoken

Hi!
    Could anybody tell me where I can download this band albums cause looking at the internet(torrents) I could find only 2 of their albums - Last Chance to Breathe & Echoes of the Spirit still Dwell.. Please help I like this band very much..........