Solved: Euro dance - please help!

Thread: Solved: Euro dance - please help!

Tags: None
  1. sabrina_112 said:

Exclamation Solved: Euro dance - please help!

Hi Everyone,

I'm looking for a eurodance song it came out in the 90's.
    It's a man singing.

Part of the lyrics go something like "Everywhere I go I hear/see people say "la da dee da da da la da da da dee da da"

It's NOT Be My Lover (La bouche) or Blue (Effiel 65)

thanks to anyone and everyone who can help me out!!!

atmaestro said:

Perhaps a cover/sample of "The Beat Goes On" by Sonny and Cher like the group, All Seeing I?
    Them that can, do; them that can't... memorize Artist and Title

3. Musicismyfirstlove said:

This la la dee etc. has been used once or twice..

It got famous with the song 'Gypsy Woman ( she's homeless) 'by Crystal Waters.

Has been used by other artists , read below...

The song was sampled by Styles P in 2004 for the song "Favorite Drug" from his album Time is Money, and later by T.I. on his 2006 single "Why You Wanna". At the end of the song "Bums" by Mr. Hyde and Necro, there is a quick sample of Waters saying, "Homeless... She's Homeless."

In 2006, it was remixed by Sami Dee & Freddy Jones and re-released as "Gypsy Woman 2006 (La-Da-Dee)" on the record label Absolute Sound France. The 12" vinyl included two remixes, as well as the a cappella vocal. The Big Room Anthem remix was featured on the 2007 Ministry of Sound Annual.

Just so you know what I'm la dee daing about
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XaIGPlfH_rs
    Last edited by Musicismyfirstlove; 05-29-2008 at 11:12 AM. Reason: insert link

4. sabrina_112 said:

Hmmmm not quite.
    There's only one guy singing in this song. It's in English that's for sure...but I can't make out what he says because most of it is him singing the "lah da da dee da dee da dum" chorus part.
    In the song he mentions stuff to do with music and everyone singing on the streets and like peace and all that happy stuff.

No gypsy women in it I'm afraid...but thanks for the help so far.

5. pollo loco said:

i think it may be this song called Somebody - Prezioso ft. Marvin, Its a bald dude singing.

6. pascal jefferson said:

Smile

reminds me of ann lee 2 times

7. eonsimi said:

i`m looking for so long now for a song. it is also eurodance and it goes something like this:

`i like, like, like, like, like it ... `

the melody it`s pretty clear in my head but i can`t remember any other lyrics.

i know it`s a long shot but i do hope that someone will know the answer.

8. sabrina_112 said:

hi there all,
    just in case anyone was looking the song is RIMINI PROJECT - Sounds Good

atmaestro said:

Glad you found it and Thanks for letting know!
    Them that can, do; them that can't... memorize Artist and Title