sensiz gunlere, Aldigim nefeslere, kirilan kalbime,
    Yok olan, gençligime, yikilan hayallerime, goz göre
    göre kayip olan gelecegime, gece gündüz düslerimdesin,
    sen her yerdesin, her, seyim, senin yeter artik nerdesin,
    gelde bistsin artik bu kabus, bu korku, bu hasret, bu çile,
    bu feryat, bu ceza, bu dertler, bu azap, bu sizi, bu
    göz yasi, gel'de bitsin artik bu sarki

LaaSemaa said:

Ayrildik artik sevgilim ne oldu sanki,/ we seperated now my sweetheart as though what happened
    sensiz yasamin, anlami kalmadi inanki,/ believe that the living doesnt have a meaning without you
    sandigimdanda zormus bu ayrilik acisi, / this mental pain was harder than i though
    cekilmez oldu artik bu askin sancisi,/ it became unbearable this ache of seperation
    dünyami, kararttin zindan oldu hayatim,/ you made my world dark my life become a dark prison
    Sözümü tutamadim seni unutamadim, / i couldt keep my word, i couldnt forget you
    Halen alisamadim sensiz gunlere,/ i couldnt still got used to days without you
    Aldigim nefeslere, kirilan kalbime,/ to the beaths i take, to my heart being broken
    Yok olan, gençligime, / to my disappearing youth
    yikilan hayallerime, / to my dreams breaking down
    goz göre göre kayip olan gelecegime,/ my future that openly is being lost
    gece gündüz düslerimdesin,/ youre in my dreams day and night
    sen her yerdesin, her, seyim, senin yeter artik nerdesin, / youre everywhere, my everything is you, that's enough where are you
    gelde bistsin artik bu kabus, bu korku, bu hasret, bu çile, bu feryat, bu ceza, bu dertler, bu azap, bu sizi, bu göz yasi,/ come so that this nightmare, this scare, this longing, this suffering, this cry, this punishment, those troubles, this torment, this ache, this tear can find an end
    gel'de bitsin artik bu sarki/ come so that this song finally can end

did my best, i like this song too, but i only undestand the turkish part and a litlle of the arabic

katie386 said:

me too , u see i understand french part but not turkish

LaaSemaa said:

hhhhh oky,

LaaSemaa said:

so you speak French?

katie386 said:

yes i do i forgot to add tht i also understand arabic words coz im frm Lebanon but i live in France

LaaSemaa said:

hmm oky very nice, i like french but its so hard to learn i was learning it at school one year ago but i gave up
    Im learning arabic by myself now but later in my life i'll take to an school an learn it good inshallah

Youre interesting in turkish, or just like turkish songs?

katie386 said:

Im really interesting in turkish language & culture my best friend is from Turkey we were studying together
    where do u live ?

LaaSemaa said:

Hmm oky it sound interesting
    I live in Denmark but im from turkey, yani a bit like youre youre from libanon and live in france

katie386 said:

i was reading many books about Turkey your history and now im plannin my trip to Turkey i want to visit so so many places, cities .U know i was twice in Denmark (in Copenhagen & Aarhus) nice country. For sure you miss your coutry just like me

LaaSemaa said:

oky very nice i love turkey i even though im turkish a havent been in many places in turkey too there is many beautiful placess aww
    Really ? hh I also really want to visit france one day inshalla especially paris ,
    Yes i do i miss turkey so much i shall take there 26 june in 7 weks inshallah, i really cant wait
    shall you take to Lebanon this summer?

katie386 said:

yes 2 weeks later im goin to my Lebanon for 4 weeks i also cant wait to see my relatives friends later im goin to Turkey for 3 weeks ( my best friend ll be my guide ) also in september i ll be in Lebanon only for 2 weeks coz Ramadan ll start and this time i want to spend with my family you understand this for sure. I live in Paris so when u come call me i ll show u the best part of Paris

katie386 said:

your family comes frm whch city exactly ??

LaaSemaa said:

very nice to hear , i hope you'll get the best summer holiday in tukey and libanon ever hehe..
    yes i undestand you sure, youre so lucky i wish one day to take to turkey in a ramadan month, because its a muslim country so ramadan is a beautiful month there if you undestand what i mean, yani itsnt the same here in denmark, but i can first when im finish with mu school.
    I hope one day dear thank you

Btw how old are you?

LaaSemaa said:

from ankara and konya which place shall you take to?

katie386 said:

almost 21 but i still look young heh . sure i knw wht u mean im also muslim n proud of it. My best friend is from Istanbul but her parents cmes frm Aksaray and Kastamonu as i remember hope i wrote good.For sure i want to visit Istanbul you have amazing mosques there also Ankara coz its capital of Turkey there is Ataturk's mausoleum and museum whch i would like to see and maybe Izmir,Bodrum such places where i can get rest relax and admire architecture , monuments culture and just enjoy i have time ahead to plan such thing

LaaSemaa said:

oky, im 16 . Youre right istanbul have amazing places, i havent visit there yet, but i want one day inshallah, i've seen many videos and pictures of it.
    You wrote them right dear dont worry
    So now are you studying or?

katie386 said:

U are very young girl .yes im studying and soon i have my final exmas ... and later long holiday.

LaaSemaa said:

hh.
    Really youre lucky with your last exams ..