Bulgarian chit-chat off topic discussions (split)

Thread: Bulgarian chit-chat off topic discussions (split)

Tags: None

PROPEL said:

aaahhhahahahahaahhhha
    i dont know what to say.
    ahahaaahhha

you two (veronika pooh and zise ti zoi) just made my day 3499384938490384 times better

could someone transate this?

YES ITS ABOUT MALINA. who else? ha

Малина вече е официално разведена. Миналата седмица певицата получи решението на съда, с което вече се води несемейна. Изпълнителката разтрогна близо 20-годишния си брак с треньора Симеон Мечев. Двамата не живеят заедно от две години. Наскоро решили да се разведат цивилизовано и вече са свободни.

Според запознати танцувалната звезда планира да сключи сватба с любовника си Красимир Кочев до края на годината. Борецът отново е при нея, след като за кратко се бяха разделили.

В знак на признателност Малина е получила скъп подарък от него - БМВ единица. Малката кола е много удобна на фолк звездата за пътувания в трафика на София. Когато има работа в провинцията, тя се качва на мощния си „Мерцедес”, който обаче си е купила сама.

or just give a summary or something.
    Last edited by PROPEL; 06-24-2008 at 10:34 PM.

veronika_pooh said:

Quote Originally Posted by PROPEL View Post
    aaahhhahahahahaahhhha
    i dont know what to say.
    ahahaaahhha

you two (veronika pooh and zise ti zoi) just made my day 3499384938490384 times better

could someone transate this?

YES ITS ABOUT MALINA. who else? ha

Малина вече е официално разведена. Миналата седмица певицата получи решението на съда, с което вече се води несемейна. Изпълнителката разтрогна близо 20-годишния си брак с треньора Симеон Мечев. Двамата не живеят заедно от две години. Наскоро решили да се разведат цивилизовано и вече са свободни.

Malina is now officially divorced. LAst week the singer received the decision of the court, which makes her single. The preformer dissolved her 20-years marriage with the coach Simeon Machev. They don't live together for two years now. Recently took the decisoin to divorce peacefully and now they r free.

Според запознати танцувалната звезда планира да сключи сватба с любовника си Красимир Кочев до края на годината. Борецът отново е при нея, след като за кратко се бяха разделили.

According to well grounded in the dancing star is planing to marry her lover Krasimir Kochev to the end of the year. The fighter is with her again, after a short break up.

В знак на признателност Малина е получила скъп подарък от него - БМВ единица. Малката кола е много удобна на фолк звездата за пътувания в трафика на София. Когато има работа в провинцията, тя се качва на мощния си „Мерцедес”, който обаче си е купила сама.

For gratitude Malina got an expensive gift from him-BMW 1.The lil car is very comfortable to the folk star for traveling through Sofias' trafic.When she has work in the country, she rides her powerful "Mersedes", which she bought by herself.

or just give a summary or something.
    There u go,I hope I don't have many mistakes and U understand when is written
    !!!Ζήσε κάθε σου στιγμή η ζωή φεύγει με χίλια!!!

Sherine said:

Default happpy birthday

happpy birthday to me
    شيريني كان فين هواك من بدرى يا حبيبى وكل ده فينانا من قبلك انا عايشه مع العايشين
    بكلم نفسى من الوحده بقالى سنينودلوقتى ولا بعمل حساب بعدينودلوقتى عرفت ابدأ حياتى منين

PROPEL said:

Quote Originally Posted by veronika_pooh View Post
    There u go,I hope I don't have many mistakes and U understand when is written
    she's got divorced!
    now shes getting married.

darn, she's taken. hahahah
    but a little to old for me.

thank you very much veronika pooh !!!!!!!!!

and happy birthday sherine!

veronika_pooh said:

Hehehe, well u can be her young lover,hahahahWomen like her can't be alone

Happy birthday from me tooHope you have all you want

PROPEL said:

Hehehe, well u can be her young lover,hahahahWomen like her can't be alone

Happy birthday from me tooHope you have all you want
    hahahahah
    i would keep that woman company anytime

hahah

PROPEL said:

Quote Originally Posted by velvet_sky View Post
    Well PROPEL,maybe Malina will participate there, if these are not the final participants
    i thought that too.

but look.

http://planeta.tv/?p=551

no malina

sweety_09 said:

yeap no malina as i can see..this year will take part Aneliya,Andrea,Boris Dali,Galena,Elena,Esil Dyuran,Djena,Kameliya,Konstantin,Preslava and Raina.I'm sorry,PROPEL
    Само слабите се стремят към порядък-силните владеят хаоса

PROPEL said:

Quote Originally Posted by sweety_09 View Post
    yeap no malina as i can see..this year will take part Aneliya,Andrea,Boris Dali,Galena,Elena,Esil Dyuran,Djena,Kameliya,Konstantin,Preslava and Raina.I'm sorry,PROPEL
    i know. it's ok.

its like almost the same people from last year. except no Malina, Gergana, Ivana, and Emilia.

ehhh, what is the world comming to???

velvet_sky said:

Quote Originally Posted by PROPEL View Post
    i thought that too.

but look.

http://planeta.tv/?p=551

no malina
    Yeah, as I see there won't be Malina.. she will have some rest
    and as I see there won't be Ivana ( hmm before as I remember she was, maybe they think that she is not so popular now.. I don't know )

veronika_pooh said:

hahaha,well Gergana is doing another tour with Shanel from Music Idol and Dicho,I think it was Bulstatkoms' but not quite sure
    Emilia just had a baby, so she can't be online that fast...
    Bout Ivana and Malina I have no idea...I guess the Payners' r counting on the "new stars" this year, which I don't think is a good idea, but hey,who am I to tell...

PROPEL said:

hahaha,well Gergana is doing another tour with Shanel from Music Idol and Dicho,I think it was Bulstatkoms' but not quite sure
    Emilia just had a baby, so she can't be online that fast...
    Bout Ivana and Malina I have no idea...I guess the Payners' r counting on the "new stars" this year, which I don't think is a good idea, but hey,who am I to tell...
    i mean, i get that they want to like expose the new stars but...

bring malina back!!!

in bulgaria, do people still like malina? like is she still really popular?

veronika_pooh said:

I don't think I'm the right person to tell u this, couse this is not exactly my type of music and I'm not interested in the singers...so maybe someone else can answer

Sherine said:

Quote Originally Posted by sweety_09 View Post
    i love all these singers

Elena,Esil,Dyuran i dont know these :P
    شيريني كان فين هواك من بدرى يا حبيبى وكل ده فينانا من قبلك انا عايشه مع العايشين
    بكلم نفسى من الوحده بقالى سنينودلوقتى ولا بعمل حساب بعدينودلوقتى عرفت ابدأ حياتى منين

PROPEL said:

Quote Originally Posted by Sherine View Post
    i love all these singers

Elena,Esil,Dyuran i dont know these :P
    (by the way if you didnt know, esil dyuran is one person)

esil dyuran is. ehhh

malina is like 39849384938458548594854985 times better.
    probably more. HA

PROPEL said:

Quote Originally Posted by NPazarka View Post
    Malina has an irritating voice . What about Boni or Sofi Marinova?
    (They're all artificial btw !)
    no irritation what-so-ever.

hah

sweety_09 said:

ЕЕЕЕоооо,ученицитеКакво стана?Завършихте ли?Нещо няма никой да се хвали:d:d:d:d

velvet_sky said:

Еми завършихме :d хаха
    как е при тебе, с колко завърши

sweety_09 said:

ми не знам,чакам си бележника,чак в понеделник ще разбера,но мисля че е добре

velvet_sky said:

ахам браво
    аз още също не съм си взела бележника, ама и при мене е добре