Bulgarian chit-chat off topic discussions (split)

Thread: Bulgarian chit-chat off topic discussions (split)

Tags: None

maria_gr said:

Default Bulgarian chit-chat off topic discussions (split)

EDIT:
    This edit is just to note (not related to Maria - please post all random chit-chat stuff in this topic!
    thanks

Spring

Quote Originally Posted by veronika_pooh View Post
    Heheheh,I'm sure U did it perfectly rightU r the most curious girl I knowIn all the good way
    φιλακια
    Thank you Veronika mou! You're so sweet! I'm leaving tomorrow. Eventually I'll go for vacations. I'm not sure for how long. Maybe two weeks, but I don't know yet when I'll start my spanish lessons. Filia se olous, tha mou leipsete poly!(=Kisses to all of you, I'm gonna miss you a lot).
    Last edited by Spring; 06-10-2009 at 02:11 AM. Reason: Merged various random posts into this topic
    Άνθρωποι τύχης είδωλον επλάσαντο, πρόφασιν ιδίης αβουλίης.

~Δημόκριτος~

veronika_pooh said:

No need to thank meHave fun and we'll wait for U to come back
    !!!Ζήσε κάθε σου στιγμή η ζωή φεύγει με χίλια!!!

alp_er said:

yes we'll miss you but im happy that you're going to holiday!

alp_er said:

where are you from vlado? bulgaria?

vlado2006 said:

i'm from sofia but actually am living and studying in paris
    tellement n'bghik nmout aliik
    tellement n'bghik nsaqssi aliik
    tellement n'bghiha nmout aliiha
    ayyy ay ay ay

alp_er said:

thats nice my grandma n granfather are also from sofia

Bolonka said:

I have not a typical for this threat question for the Bulgarians of this forum, or maybe not only what is the most famous Bulgarian novel that is really worth reading? thanks in advance

Pemberley said:

Quote Originally Posted by Bolonka View Post
    I have not a typical for this threat question for the Bulgarians of this forum, or maybe not only what is the most famous Bulgarian novel that is really worth reading? thanks in advance
    I think it is a novel from Ivan Vazov: "Pod Igoto" (under the yoke) on Bulgaria under the rule of the ottoman empire. I read it in primary school. IF u r interested in history and culture, it is the right book to read
    If you want to laugh a bit at an ignorant Bulgarian(whose ignorance, however is related to the country's slow socio-cultural-political-economical development), u must read Aleko Konstantinov's "Бай Ганьо" ( Bai Ganio ).
    these are the 2 book i recommend.
    hope u like thm

Bolonka said:

Thanks a lot for information And what about love novels?

panselinos said:

"Convicted Souls" (or "Doomed Souls") and "Tobacco" by Dimitar Dimov.

Димитър Димов - "Осъдени души"
    Димитър Димов - "Тютюн"

There are also movies based on these novels.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0174095/
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Osadeni_Dushi

Nothing's better than books of course.

As for Ivan Vazov - http://pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iwan_Wazow

By the way, in time you'll find out that Bulgarian is complicated and difficult beyond your imagination. I'm not saying this as a native speaker, but as a linguist.

Bolonka said:

Thanks a lot for the information OOh I dont think that Bulgarian language is more troublesome than Russian or Polish, by the way I am almost a linguist too

panselinos said:

To be honest, I'm not closely acquainted with Polish, but Russian is а language I claim to be familiar with. I've been speaking it since I was 8 (don't ask how old I am now lol), so it's like my second nature.

Bulgarian is much more complicated and difficult, trust me on that. And there's quite a simple explanation behind this fact.

Bolonka said:

Hmm, so which language is your native? I believe it can be difficult as it is the source language for all slavic languages. Russian and Polish are also my second languages so I hope they will somehow help me. I like to find different interrelationship between all these languages.

panselinos said:

I'm Bulgarian. Which could suggest I find my own language easy and habitual, but I'm far from that thought.

Of course Polish and Russian will help you to quite a degree. Yes, pretty much.
    All our languages are related to one another.
    I'm not saying Bulgarian is more different than these two languages, just that it's not easier by no means.

Some years ago I thought of studying Slavic philology and respectively learn Polish. Yet different things happened and now my second language happens to be Greek. lol

veronika_pooh said:

Aide dobre do6laRadvam se 4e ti haresva
    !!!Ζήσε κάθε σου στιγμή η ζωή φεύγει με χίλια!!!

Stela said:

Dobre doshla i ot men ..

Zise_ti_zoi said:

I ot men sy6to.
    하늘의 별 따기...
    등잔 밑이 어둡다!

marmaris said:

hi all..i want to ask that whether there is a topic for learning russian language or not..l want to ask some questions in russian gramer and l didnt want to open thread before ask it..if anybody answer me l will be glad...
    thanks!

Bolonka said:

I think that here doesnt exist such a threat, at least I havent yet noticed it. I think you can freely open one!
    Be careful what you wish for cause you just might get it!!!!

Zise_ti_zoi said:

Quote Originally Posted by veronika_pooh View Post
    мчи как,хахах,вече говоря глупости ще ме извиниш,мн кофти седмица имам...
    Ам няма проблеми. И аз съм в кофти период.
    하늘의 별 따기...
    등잔 밑이 어둡다!