Bulgarian chit-chat off topic discussions (split)

Thread: Bulgarian chit-chat off topic discussions (split)

Tags: None

PROPEL said:

haha, well i was close

PROPEL said:

so i've been reading, and so far, the stars for Planeta Derby 2009 are;

preslava, anelia, maria, kamelia, raina, boris dali, dzhena, emilia, andrea (ew), konstantin, ivana(i think)

but no malina?????? im very worried. i really want her to be in there, i mean she didnt do it last year, and she had 3 new songs/videos premier this year.

i really hope she wants to go!!!!!!!!
  3. macorules94 said:

Why "ew" for Andrea? lol

tedinkyyy said:

he hates Andrea
    Eins.. hier kommt die Sonne
    Zwei..hier kommt die Sonne
    Drei.. hier kommt die Sonne
    Vier
    Fünf
    Sechs
    Sieben..
    Acht..
    Neun.....
    Ich hab' keine Lust.

crazytofik said:

No Malina ? What a surprise ...
    София, Пловдив, Варна, Бургас, чалга до дупка - купона е при нас.

PROPEL said:

Quote Originally Posted by crazytofik View Post
    No Malina ? What a surprise ...
    what do you mean?

lopatka said:

Nobody wants Malina! Just joking ;]]
    Ungir kallar, kátir kallar, gangiđ upp á gólv dansiđ lystilig!

PROPEL said:

Quote Originally Posted by lopatka View Post
    Nobody wants Malina! Just joking ;]]
    ohhh :0 hahaha
    why do you speak such nonsense?? haha

crazytofik said:

Maybe nonsense, maybe not, but the fact is there won't be Malina ... that's soo sad, i'll be crying for a long time ...

PROPEL said:

shes not gonna be in planeta derby 2009????

whyy must she do this to me???

crazytofik said:

Maybe they didn't see Malina in her plans of show ? Maybe they didn't have place for her ... There could be many reasons

tedinkyyy said:

I think Maria is there only cuz she was a judge in Music Idol... but anyway, I think she has nothing to do there...
    It's good that this year they didn't miss Ivana.Though I definitively don't like her new songs, she made great shows in some previous years
    Vier
    Fünf
    Sechs
    Sieben..
    Acht..
    Neun.....
    Ich hab' keine Lust.

crazytofik said:

I agree with you T.O. Maria is sooo fake and overmade (does she have anything natural ?) and she can't sing, even her voice is changed it sounds terrible Sorry if anyone likes her but that's just my little opinion :P Her lips are bigger than whole me ! And I like Ivana, don't like her new songs, but previous are really cool f.e. Tove e parcheto or Vreme za myzhe. And of course I'm impatiently waiting for Preslava, Aneliq and Andrea [I want to hear her voice without computer changes ... and of course see her live ^^]

lopatka said:

Do they even sing live? I mean ... I doubt they would let Andrea sing without her playback

Edit: Maybe Malina won't be there because Galena won't be there as well .. and what use would be for the one to be there without the other ? :}

crazytofik said:

Well, I saw Preslava and Ivana singing live (without playback)

tedinkyyy said:

They really sing live...at least some of them... of course (and good for the public) Andrea uses playback But the others sing live...some of them do it well,some not so well but at least they believe they do it..^^ Malina also uses playback...^^ Actually I haven't been at the concerts since 2006.That was the only time I went.It wasn't bad^^ The following years I only have watched it at TV.The same thing in every town.They use the same phrases and make the same "show-effects" everywhere.I really wondered some ppl went to 2 or 3 concerts...the all possible for them=) it's pointless - if u go to one, u'll see the whole"show" and at the other will be absolutely the same
    Vier
    Fünf
    Sechs
    Sieben..
    Acht..
    Neun.....
    Ich hab' keine Lust.

lopatka said:

Yeah, I've seen Preslava, Ivana and Esil Duran sing live (and it all happened unintentionally) :] Gosh, at two at these concerts I expected to see Azis, and Ivana and Esil Duran showed up instead, and then I was brutally forced to watch Preslava's show haha But I must admit, they sang well for their genre :]
  18. nickname778 said:

Quote Originally Posted by tedinkyyy View Post
    They really sing live...at least some of them... of course (and good for the public) Andrea uses playback But the others sing live...some of them do it well,some not so well but at least they believe they do it..^^ Malina also uses playback...^^ Actually I haven't been at the concerts since 2006.That was the only time I went.It wasn't bad^^ The following years I only have watched it at TV.The same thing in every town.They use the same phrases and make the same "show-effects" everywhere.I really wondered some ppl went to 2 or 3 concerts...the all possible for them=) it's pointless - if u go to one, u'll see the whole"show" and at the other will be absolutely the same
    Well thats the case with most of the stars when they are on tour, they make a show, and they perform it on different places. If you go and see a Madonna concert in Beograd and in Sofia, it probably will be the same non-sense as seing concerts of Planeta in two different towns.
  19. nickname778 said:

Quote Originally Posted by lopatka View Post
    Yeah, I've seen Preslava, Ivana and Esil Duran sing live (and it all happened unintentionally) :] Gosh, at two at these concerts I expected to see Azis, and Ivana and Esil Duran showed up instead, and then I was brutally forced to watch Preslava's show haha But I must admit, they sang well for their genre :]
    Preslava is my personal favourite in this genre, shes singing pretty well, almost every song that she makes is total hit, and what is also important ( at least for me ) she's not acting like a sl*t.

crazytofik said:

Madonna will be singing soon in Warsaw, do I just need to see concert from Sofia or Belgrad to see the whole show yay :P

PS: I agree with nick587263287462378 something something about Preslava
    PS2: I'm going home (to Olsztyn) for few days so please don't talk sh*t/interesting behind my back ... wait for me kogato shte se vyrna

Celuvki huiuvki
    Last edited by crazytofik; 06-19-2009 at 08:44 AM.