Bulgarian chit-chat off topic discussions (split)

Thread: Bulgarian chit-chat off topic discussions (split)

Tags: None

tedinkyyy said:

I remember Kamelia in 2006 said some phrases at absolutely every concert like" ti si imash neq, a pyk az si imam vsichki vas" lol or Anelia said" ti si mi v kryvta...i kym vas letq.." and such kinda dumbness :lol but the most stupid thing was Kamelia's appearance in Sofia the same year showing her boobs. :|
    Actually most of them have disgusting clothing for the concerts.
    Eins.. hier kommt die Sonne
    Zwei..hier kommt die Sonne
    Drei.. hier kommt die Sonne
    Vier
    Fünf
    Sechs
    Sieben..
    Acht..
    Neun.....
    Ich hab' keine Lust.

PROPEL said:

well i was reading, and the president of payner said there might be 13 - 15 people doing it. and I think that there are only 13 so far.

soo who knows.

well malina has plenty of songs to do by herself, and im upset if she doesnt go i think she does the best performances!!

and why is maria there? im sorry, she can't sing worth crap. Like Andrea. Although Andrea looks very very nice , she cant sing.
    i dont get it.
  3. nickname778 said:

Quote Originally Posted by crazytofik View Post
    PS2: I'm going home (to Olsztyn) for few days so please don't talk sh*t/interesting behind my back ... wait for me kogato shte se vyrna

Celuvki huiuvki
    Olsztyn - well since I cannot image how the name of this town is spelled, I've found a sound file in wikipedia, it sounds to me like .... Олющен

Quote Originally Posted by PROPEL View Post
    and why is maria there? im sorry, she can't sing worth crap. Like Andrea. Although Andrea looks very very nice , she cant sing.
    i dont get it.
    Maria had a reputation boost, since she was part of the jury of Music Idol ( that's the name of American Idol in Bulgaria ), so I think that that's the reason

tedinkyyy said:

Maria CAN sing Some of my aquiantances know her and told me she's been famous in her town (Stara Zagora) as a very talented kid. She even had quite a nice outlook in the beginning of her carreer.Till she put silicone in her lips. :|
    Vier
    Fünf
    Sechs
    Sieben..
    Acht..
    Neun.....
    Ich hab' keine Lust.

PROPEL said:

thats just my opinion. i dont think she can. hah

PROPEL said:

“Планета Дерби 2009″ е името на най-дългоочакваното събитие на Лято 2009 – Националното турне на “Планета” ТВ. То стартира на 15-ти юли от Монтана, град, който за първи път е включен в програмата на музикалното шоу. Тази година 10 са концертите в цялата страна, на които ще се изявят 12 от най-големите звезди на музикалната телевизия. Началото на концертите ще бъде от 20:30 часа, а мястото – централните площади на градовете домакини. Така ще бъде в Монтана, Русе, Кърджали и Благоевград, а във Варна, сцената ще бъде построена в Морската градина. Поради липса на подходящи площади във Велико Търново, Бургас, Стара Загора и Пловдив, концертите ще бъдат на стадиони. В продължение на две седмици феновете на “Планета” ТВ в официалната Facebook-група на телевизията избираха идеалната десятка. Благодарение на техните мнения бе определена финалната дванайсетица на звездите от турнето “Планета Дерби 2009″. Андреа, Анелия, Борис Дали, Джена, Елена, Емилия, Илиян, Камелия, Константин, Мария, Преслава и Райна са избраните.
    19 юни 2009 10:00

soooooo so so so mad
  7. macorules94 said:

pička ti mater

Spring said:

Quote Originally Posted by macorules94 View Post
    pička ti mater
    WHAT ?!
    lol

and besides... you're missing an "ina" at the end of the last word
  9. I'm unstoppable said:

Macorules94, Do not offend us with such words !!! We are not here in order to swear each other. If you don't like anything, don't comment it and gеt out of here and our forum.
    C'est la vie!

Spring said:

Judging by the rest of the discussion that went on in the Learning thread, I presume he just wanted to give a motherly example lol
    Quote Originally Posted by nickname778 View Post
    Swearing is important part of the "learning bulgarian" task, so the convercation is exactly in place . Btw, we can send you to a master class at the serbian topic, they are the best when it comes to swearing
    And yeah.. everybody says Serbians have an impressive collection of swear words but I also heard that Hungarians are even worse

crazytofik said:

Hey, I'm back I was having a little bday party sesese

nickname756372456 -> Olsztyn is pronounced like Олщън or Олщин. You don't have vowel "y" but it's pronunced similar to "ъ" and some foreigners pronunce it like "i"
    София, Пловдив, Варна, Бургас, чалга до дупка - купона е при нас.

PROPEL said:

Quote Originally Posted by Spring View Post
    Judging by the rest of the discussion that went on in the Learning thread, I presume he just wanted to give a motherly example lol
    well if that was the case, he should have stated so.

tedinkyyy said:

omg I was missing only for a day and I see I've missed a lot
    macorules, first u should learn how to curse in correct way in srb lol and for whom was that?
    Hey ppl did ya hear the new song of Preslava and Konstantin -Useshtane za Merilin?? Така,понеже на английски не мога да се изразя както бих искала: Накъде отива таз наша България, не знам вече... само тъпи бози с отвратителни текстове... да не забравим и Азис и Ванко 1( който май доста бързо си излежа присъдата) и "Луд ме правиш"... е не мога да кажа,че и аз не харесвам вулгарни текстове (понякога и от това има нужда човек лол) но всичко трябва да си има мярка...
    Vier
    Fünf
    Sechs
    Sieben..
    Acht..
    Neun.....
    Ich hab' keine Lust.
  14. macorules94 said:

Why do you guys take everything that I say the wrong way?

Quote Originally Posted by Spring View Post

Exactly

lopatka said:

Quote Originally Posted by tedinkyyy View Post
    omg I was missing only for a day and I see I've missed a lot
    macorules, first u should learn how to curse in correct way in srb lol and for whom was that?
    Hey ppl did ya hear the new song of Preslava and Konstantin -Useshtane za Merilin?? Така,понеже на английски не мога да се изразя както бих искала: Накъде отива таз наша България, не знам вече... само тъпи бози с отвратителни текстове... да не забравим и Азис и Ванко 1( който май доста бързо си излежа присъдата) и "Луд ме правиш"... е не мога да кажа,че и аз не харесвам вулгарни текстове (понякога и от това има нужда човек лол) но всичко трябва да си има мярка...
    Наскоро изразих възмущението си, че вече родните културтрегери и тройки почнаха да възпяват, но бях скоропостижно изкритикувана, че "Мерилин" всъщност били марка цигари, и тъй като нищо не разбирам, би било по-добре да си трая

Edit: 0000.oooo Боже Господи!! Току-що гледах клипа на песента на Ванко1 и Азис и .. Не мога да повярвам, че хората харесват тази песен! Толкова деградирал народ има в тази България, думи нямам ...
    Last edited by lopatka; 06-22-2009 at 07:27 AM.
    Ungir kallar, kátir kallar, gangiđ upp á gólv dansiđ lystilig!

tedinkyyy said:

Евтина реклама на цигари с циничен подтекст :d
    И не става въпрос само за тройката... като цяло текстът е потресаващо тъп.
    Но все пак Азис и Ванко 1 бият тук
    Vier
    Fünf
    Sechs
    Sieben..
    Acht..
    Neun.....
    Ich hab' keine Lust.
  17. nickname778 said:

Quote Originally Posted by macorules94 View Post
    Why do you guys take everything that I say the wrong way?

Exactly
    So you're even more guilty. You don't know how to swear in serbian. Shame on you ! :P Here - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m2vXpgK7x2w you have a nice learning material ( the major part is in gypsian, but the import things are in serbian :P ), and you'll soon be tested on the new material. Btw, there is one really important bulgarian proverb in the lesson

tedinkyyy said:

Quote Originally Posted by lopatka View Post
    Наскоро изразих възмущението си, че вече родните културтрегери и тройки почнаха да възпяват, но бях скоропостижно изкритикувана, че "Мерилин" всъщност били марка цигари, и тъй като нищо не разбирам, би било по-добре да си трая

Edit: 0000.oooo Боже Господи!! Току-що гледах клипа на песента на Ванко1 и Азис и .. Не мога да повярвам, че хората харесват тази песен! Толкова деградирал народ има в тази България, думи нямам ...

Харесват ли я наистина? Аз не съм я гледала, само я чух от една моя приятелка (която много я харесва :|). Интересно,че като гледах видеото на Преслава и Константин в тюба и имаше към 3-4 коментара и всичките бяха,че песента е много зле.Чак не можах да повярвам. Но може и случайно да е де .
    Vier
    Fünf
    Sechs
    Sieben..
    Acht..
    Neun.....
    Ich hab' keine Lust.

LadyDiamond.дама диамант said:

whats with all the swearing?
  20. nickname778 said:

Quote Originally Posted by LadyDiamond.дама диамант View Post
    whats with all the swearing?
    Uhm, we were trying to recreate Balkan atmosphere here, and we probably overdid the things a little bit. Pretend like nothing has happend .

Crazytoffee : I have a new colegue ( kinda of boss ) from today, he's a pole and he's speaking pretty decent bulgarian, he's in Bulgaria for something like one year. He looks like a nice person, we'll wait and see