Bulgarian chit-chat off topic discussions (split)

Thread: Bulgarian chit-chat off topic discussions (split)

Tags: None

tedinkyyy said:

my name is Teodora Budakova..so if sb has it, search for me
    Eins.. hier kommt die Sonne
    Zwei..hier kommt die Sonne
    Drei.. hier kommt die Sonne
    Vier
    Fünf
    Sechs
    Sieben..
    Acht..
    Neun.....
    Ich hab' keine Lust.

pthalo said:

you are brave to use your first and last name online!
    I'm stronger than the tricks played on your heart. We look at them together then we take 'em apart. Adding up the total of a love that's true, multiply life by the power of two.

lopatka said:

Why? :] I'm sure not too many people would be interested in using my bulgarian family name written in Cyrillic :P
    Ungir kallar, kátir kallar, gangiđ upp á gólv dansiđ lystilig!

pthalo said:

I am very protective of my real name. I'm the only person on google that has my first name and last name. That means that anyone who knows me offline can find me online if my online name and offline become associated with each other. And since I am quite honest online, I talk about things that I don't necessarily want my future employers to know if they search for my name online, not because they are bad things but because they are personal and none of their business. People from my religious community don't know that I'm gay, for example, and it's none of their business, but if it they found out, there would be problems. People in real life who have hurt me very badly could (and have tried to in the past) find me online and try to find information about me to hurt me with or try to be friends with me when I don't trust them not to hurt me again.

I will tell my real name privately online to people that I trust, and I even trust many strangers online, but I won't tell it anywhere that google can see it. It's not strangers that I worry about, they cannot hurt me. But people I know in real life can hurt me. They have, and they will again. So I am very, very careful.
    I'm stronger than the tricks played on your heart. We look at them together then we take 'em apart. Adding up the total of a love that's true, multiply life by the power of two.

tedinkyyy said:

pthalo : I just don't have too much to hide in the net... there are many things about me that ppl here don't know and have no idea bout them...but I've never told them in the Internet...that's why
    Vier
    Fünf
    Sechs
    Sieben..
    Acht..
    Neun.....
    Ich hab' keine Lust.

lopatka said:

Yeah, the same with me :] I don't give a lot of personal info, and I don't get really close to people over the internet :] ...

pthalo said:

ah. i'm the opposite. i protect myself from people offline but i don't care what online people know

tedinkyyy said:

Хмм... аз съм ставала много близка с хора по Интернет...но едва когато им взема скайп/мсн... само от АТЛ събрах поне 10 човека :П
    Actually I met one of my best friends in Internet, at skype she lives in Lovech, some 200 km far from me but she's still like my sister
    Vier
    Fünf
    Sechs
    Sieben..
    Acht..
    Neun.....
    Ich hab' keine Lust.

PROPEL said:

I feel weird posting this? hahah

but i found out the ages of the pop-folk singers yay. hahah

Azis - 31
    Gloria - 36
    Emilia - 27
    Toni Dacheva - 42
    Anelia - 27
    Tsvetlina - 33
    Desi Slava - 30
    Preslava - 25
    Ivana - 40
    Gergana - 25
    Kamelia - 38
    Raina - 28
    Teodora - 27
    Andrea - 22
    Malina - 40

lopatka said:

No, actually it's a very useful information ;]] haha

tedinkyyy said:

Quote Originally Posted by PROPEL View Post
    I feel weird posting this? hahah

but i found out the ages of the pop-folk singers yay. hahah

Azis - 31
    Gloria - 36
    Emilia - 27
    Toni Dacheva - 42
    Anelia - 27
    Tsvetlina - 33
    Desi Slava - 30
    Preslava - 25
    Ivana - 40
    Gergana - 25
    Kamelia - 38
    Raina - 28
    Teodora - 27
    Andrea - 22
    Malina - 40
    haha gosh it turned out I knew all this Only some correction about Gergana: she isn't 25, she will be in November Also Rajna is still 27
    I can add :Galena - 24,Maria - 27,Magda - 25,Janica - 26... you wonder from where I know it? Well when I was little I read much about popfolk singers and I remember every date I read/hear.So I just know when they were born.Weird me,but it's a fact, I never forget birth dates
    Vier
    Fünf
    Sechs
    Sieben..
    Acht..
    Neun.....
    Ich hab' keine Lust.

PROPEL said:

ohh gotcha

thanks for the add's aunt tedi!

well i think that its a good range of singers. from.. 22-40. its pretty good!!

tedinkyyy said:

Oh there are even younger ones... my ex-classmate Tea is 19.I showed her to ya Matt (at least I think I did it)
    Vier
    Fünf
    Sechs
    Sieben..
    Acht..
    Neun.....
    Ich hab' keine Lust.

PROPEL said:

Yup i remember her!!!

tedinkyyy said:

well let's stop discussing chalga-girls and their age cuz I think they really don't deserve us to pay so much attention to them

u may look at what I discovered recently... it will be interesting for people loving foreign countries

http://hdr.undp.org/en/statistics/

P.P I think the postion of Bulgaria is a bit overreated lol
    Vier
    Fünf
    Sechs
    Sieben..
    Acht..
    Neun.....
    Ich hab' keine Lust.

smile_bg said:

Здравейте и от мен!

My name is Tina, I'm 17 years old, from Sofia.

Как сте?
  17. I'm unstoppable said:

Hi Smile_ BG, we, all of us, are fine and what about you ?
    C'est la vie!

smile_bg said:

Quote Originally Posted by I'm unstoppable View Post
    Hi Smile_ BG, we, all of us, are fine and what about you ?
    Dying of the hot weather in Sofia. *doh*

tedinkyyy said:

тц-тц Вальо, даже в натоварения си график на Приморско или където си там, пак се вреш и тука, и във фейсбук... не можем да си починем от теб бе човек, а ти обеща... :d
    таа познаваш ме и знаеш,че това беше гаден бъзик лол... как е там на морето? И кви са тия глупости текила-парти и не знам какво, ти си още малък :лол

Тина, не само в София е горещо, в Димитровград, повярвай ми,е 2 пъти повече сигурно А ти виждам,че говориш много езици, и аз уж се мъча сега, ноо ... май в момента говоря само български (много ясно) и английски, имам предивид говоря ги като хората, а не едва да свързвам няколко изречения,като другите ми "говорими" езици :d
    Vier
    Fünf
    Sechs
    Sieben..
    Acht..
    Neun.....
    Ich hab' keine Lust.
  20. I'm unstoppable said:

moreto e prosto perfektno ... pak i ne e 4ak tolkova gore6to kakto pri nas v hs i d-gr ... emiiiiiiiii nqma malki stari za teq ne6ta ima samo veselqci .... Ich liebe Primorsko und Tequila Bar
    C'est la vie!