Solved: some please help me w/ a song i heard at Kohls

Thread: Solved: some please help me w/ a song i heard at Kohls

Tags: None
  1. dmaiello@libcom.com said:

Default Solved: some please help me w/ a song i heard at Kohls

I have this posted under the kohls store, song, Im looking for a song that is played at kohls i hear it just about every nite. The music starts out its sounds like a clip from an old 50's movie, a woman says" i will always love", then music starts fast paced, Im thinking its a dance song, part of the chorus that i have been able to hear from the song are, the words......3 letters, 3 words, 1 feeling, in my heart.....then a man comes in and goes back and forth with the woman say i love you, i think i love, yes i do i love you....but it is mainly sung by the woman. if anyone has any idea the name of this song i would appreiate it. i have been looking for the name and artist for over 2 years....thanks

logan01 said:

8-3-1 by Lisa Stansfield??

The way I want you babe
    It's embarrassing
    I can't control myself
    It's just too much for me
    I can't concentrate
    I don't know what to say
    Except your name baby
    The sweetest name
    And when we kiss that kiss
    That's when it hits
    With my heart and soul I say this
    8 letters, 3 words, one meaning
    In my heart
    8 letters, 3 words, one feeling
    When it starts
    When you say my name
    I begin to shake
    I break out in a sweat
    This is the best it gets
    There's nothing second rate
    About this feeling babe
    It's forever come what may
    It's what I hope and pray yeah
    That's when it hits
    With my heart and soul I say this baby
    In my heart
    When it starts
    In my heart
    When it starts
    It's understanding and it's understood
    And baby it sure feels good
    In my heart
    When it starts
    That's when it hits
    With my heart and soul I say this baby
    In my heart
    When it starts
  3. dmaiello@libcom.com said:

Flippin yeah,,,,how did you know that??? i have been trying to find that song for 2 years...if your that good help me with another song I hear at kohls too...it too is sung by a female,,,,i thought it was Toni Braxton, she has that kind of tone to her voice,,,and the rhythm of this song, soungs like on of hers....anyways....some of the lyrics to it are....Ohh baby save me yeah,,,,,from falling in love so soon.....if you can find me that one, i will have found every song i have been looking for....thanks so much for the other one.....

logan01 said:

No luck yet on the second song. I'll look more over the coming days. For now, "I lay me down to sleep".
  5. nicenik77 said:

I work overnights at Kohls and there are four songs that I have tried searching for by what I thought may have been their titles and also by some of the lyrics and have had no luck on any of them! Hopefully someone can help me out. The first one I know I've heard on Gray's Anatomy or one of my other shows but no luck there either.
    Female singer. Lyrics in the chorus are "do you think of me early in the mornin or late in the evening.....I just wanna be I gotta be your girl"

Male singer. Lyrics are "I think she's coming home to me. Don't ya feel like coming home. It'll feel good to come home. La la la la la la...."

Male singer. Lyrics are " I need more time. Just a few more months and we'll be fine. So say what's on your mind...."

Female singer. Lyrics are "It can be a long road. We won't go unless you want to ... or it can be one sweet ride."

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mumbles said:

First song...
    Brianna Taylor - Summertime
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGTg7qgqv3k

Second song ...
    The 88 - Coming Home
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MdwKvyPOvXo

Third Song...
    NeedToBreathe - More Time
    http://www.myspace.com/needtobreathe

Last song, try...
    Courtney Jaye - Sweet Ride
    http://www.myspace.com/courtneyjaye
    Its nice to be important, but its more important to be nice
    Y Ddraig Goch ddyry gychwyn
  7. nicenik77 said:

OMG ur effin awesome! Thanks so much!

Mumbles said:

No problem
    Its nice to be important, but its more important to be nice
    Y Ddraig Goch ddyry gychwyn
  9. dmaiello@libcom.com said:

ok i need help with a song, its sung by a guy, its an upbeat song, only part of the song I know is " whats so wrong with being good" any help would be appreciated. thanks
  10. nicenik77 said:

Question I was wondering the same

It actually says "tell me what's so bad about feelin good? Tell me what's so bad about feelin good?... I wanna hear u yell it now, no guilt, all pleasure. Cmon everybody yell it now..."

I have a second song. It's a femalevsinger. In some parts of the song she sounds similar to Sarah McLauchlin. It's slow and the main line in the chorus is "cuz I'm holdin my heart out for u..."

If anyone could help I would appreciate it!!!
  11. nicenik77 said:

Talking Solved!!!

It's Ben Lee - what's so bad!!! He's the same guy who sings our wonderful outplayed former theme song "All in this together"!
  12. desorden150 said:

there's this song at kohls where I work and it's sung by a female singer and it's kinda mellow, her voice is so pretty and some of the lyrics are "And I...been waiting all my life... [either] to run away to run away [or] and not a day and not a day to lose?...
    "honey I would need you [or give you]"
  13. shanbwh21 said:

Angry Help!!!!!

Ok I was in Kohls the other day in Alb,NM & I heard a song thats kind of an acoustic duet it sounds like it could be James Morrison & mabe like a Colbie Caillat singer type? I can't remember any of the lyrics but it's like a love song???????

HELP???????????????
  14. bugmenot1 said:

Quote Originally Posted by shanbwh21 View Post
    Ok I was in Kohls the other day in Alb,NM & I heard a song thats kind of an acoustic duet it sounds like it could be James Morrison & mabe like a Colbie Caillat singer type? I can't remember any of the lyrics but it's like a love song???????

HELP???????????????
    Take your pick, they both have duets playing at Kohl's.

"Broken Strings" by James Morrison featuring Nelly Furtado
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26PAgklYYvo

"Droplets" by Colbie Caillat featuring Jason Reeves
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uovKKxYsWbA
  15. jjsrmama said:

Default more kohl's songs!

I was shopping in kohl's last night. Heard a song with some words like "you can't keep putting your head over your heart? (maybe "can't keep holding your head up over your heart"?) Something like that - anyone know this one? (it was a fairly slow song, sung by a male singer).

Also another song about digging a hole, burying your dreams, and "you'd better watch out when it's time for spring cleaning". (this was also pretty slow, think it might have been the same singer as the last? I can't remember now - might have also been a lady singing.)

Does this ring a bell?
    Thanks.