help me find this song! lyrics are something like: boy it's your regret your loss

Thread: help me find this song! lyrics are something like: boy it's your regret your loss

Tags: None
  1. cfitch1892 said:

Question help me find this song! lyrics are something like: boy it's your regret your loss

it's gonna be hard to try and identify this song because i can barely remember the lyrics, but i remember the chorus was mainly repeating the line "i don't want you anymore", or "i don't need you anymore", but i'm pretty sure it was "i don't WANT you anymore."

It's an upbeat song sung by a female singer, (kind of like a dance/techno song maybe?) , and the jist of the song is about a girl who gave all of her love to her boyfriend, but he took advantage of her love, didn't show any love back, couldn't handle it, and that it's his loss and his regret.

i know i don't have enough lyrics to find this song, but i thought i'd give it a shot anyway. i've been trying to google this song foreeverr, and i can't find it!

2. Jemma_E said:

A long shot but Cher "Believe" has the lines

I dont need you anymore, I dont need you anymore
    I dont need you anymore, no I dont need you anymore

Jem x

3. ciguli said:

Did you find this song? I've recently heard it and would like to know what it is.

4. cfitch1892 said:

no i still havent found it

i know for a fact that it had the word 'regret' in the lyrics.

5. pasha2002 said:

i try to find one song, is 10-15 years the lyrics is like ,, boris tha plisiazis emena, ......ektos apo mena boris.........den boris den boris ..........ke afto eprepe tha mou to pis,.....ego boro esi den boris..........

i have chance for this song?
    somebody can help me with title or who sing?
    thanks

6. Th3Diplomat said: