Identify a song "BAS"

Thread: Identify a song "BAS"

Tags: None

Tahira said:

Default Identify a song "BAS"

Yesterday evening I was in the center of our city and according to the footbal champinship they had some big open air TVs for the people to watch the games. Before the games startet tehy played a lot turkish songs, there was one I liked very much.

It was a man singing, very dancable tune and rhythm, with drums inside and at the end of the song you could hear very clear the traditional ZURNA (kind of old trumpet - in arabic it´s called Mizmar).
    From the lyrics I could only catch the word BAS.

It is NOT Bas by Ismail YK, but the rhythm and beat of that song is similar to the song I am looking for.

I guess its a wellknown song, as the turkish communitiy there was dancing and singing along to the song.

MAybe anybody knows?

Thanks in advance, Tahira

eGo1st said:

if it is BAS GAZA , it beLongs İsmaiL Yk =)
    سنين وانا بحلم ابقى معاك سنين من عمرى بستناك

ولما حبيبى شوفت عينيك بقيت يا حبيبتى ملك ايديك

ايامى معاك انا عايش علشان بهواك انا عاشق وبموت فى هواك

Tahira said:

Hi Egoist
    thank you very much for your reply; unfotunatelly it is not that song.

It was only a man singing (no woman in chorus) and it ended with traditional instruments. Another member suggested Bas Bas Paraları Leyla'ya" by Oğuz Yılmaz to me, but it is also not this song.

Both songs have the same rythm. The word BAS was always very clear, and after "Bas" there was always a small break in the music and then the rythm started again.

MAybe this helps you further

Thanky in advance
    Tahira

eGo1st said:

The Song "Bas Gaza" is used for support for Turkish FootbaLL Team ,but the song changed for the team ,in the socend song ,chorus is sung by men ,You shouLd Listen to this song =)

*clip*
    Last edited by lollipop; 06-10-2008 at 08:49 AM. Reason: No illegal rapidshare upload links please :) But you can always PM ;) (Forum rules No 6)
    سنين وانا بحلم ابقى معاك سنين من عمرى بستناك

ولما حبيبى شوفت عينيك بقيت يا حبيبتى ملك ايديك

ايامى معاك انا عايش علشان بهواك انا عاشق وبموت فى هواك

nefer said:

Tarik Mengüç Lakerda

Tahira said:

Hi Nefer,

Nice song, but unfortunatelly it i'snt.
    The song I am looking for was in 4/4 rhythm and Lakerda is in traditional 9/8.

But thank you for mentioning this really nice song.

nefer said:

you're wellcome