Last year I was getting ready to go to Greece and some of you helped me find some great Greek songs for the Greekish mood :P (I enjoyed them on the beach and still love them )

This year I totally need to chill and I am trying to find some 'happy tune /brain washing songs'.

Criteria: happy tune, no heartbreaking lyrics (unless if they are in Greek or in any other language other than Serbian and English so that I can't understand them), chilling (any genre)

For example, I love all the traditional Greek tunes with positive sound (like Zorba) and I love oriental sound in general..
Also, Sacred Spirit totally fits the messy description! It has some magical power over my mood Progressive is also the way to go..
Another example, I'm absolutely loving this.. I can't say song .. it's totally not a song lol so.. let's call it - a tune!
DJ Driver - Sexy
Why I love it... hm... it's like it's pouring acid into my 3 brain cells... My interpretation of lyrics: "empty brain empty brain empty brain"

And why am I torturing you people with this... Because - you know stuff! and also... I tried and I've found some good tunes but some were just a waste of download
So... I hope, although my description is messy, that you get the picture... and that some of you will think of something that I could add on my 'still-in-the-store but soon-to-be on-a-beach" mp3 player