Please Help Me Again!!!!

Thread: Please Help Me Again!!!!

Tags: None
  1. bwollner said:

Smile Please Help Me Again!!!!

can ANYONE tell me the name of this song. its like a pop or electronic song. maybe dance. i dont know the words in it but i know there are some. i heard this song once at pop burgers and once at american apparel. it has a very happy and lively beat. the music is i think like an electronic beat or drums and xylophone. the xylophone beat goes like: "DA DA da da DA DA da, da da DA DA da da DA DA da..."

anyone please help me with this song! thanks!

2. garster71 said:

This is just a reach because u havent left a lot to go on here but it could be "This is the day" by The the yes that is thier name The the and the song starts off wi"h a zylophone and has a happy beat to it was made in the 80s. Chorus goes This is the day my life has waited for".. etc. Let me know if thats the one ur looking for. Thanks

3. bwollner said:

o ya sorry i was not very descriptive. but i do not know much about this song. and sorry but "this is the day" by the the isnt the song. there's xylophones throughout the whole song and and there isnt really any singing. i just hear people yelling some words in between the xylophones but i could not hear the words. and i dont think this song was from the 80's. well it could've been, but it sound more recent.
    well thanks anyway and if you can think of any other songs that fit this description please let me know!!!! thanks!!!

4. garster71 said:

Sorry bwollner thats the only song I am aware of that has xlophones in it and that has a catchy up beat. Well good luck then I hope u find ur answer.

5. bwollner said:

thanks anyway though =)

6. oneira said:

this one i think might be atc=around the world

7. bwollner said:

no it's not. sorry