Solved: looking for current song played on aternative radio now

Thread: Solved: looking for current song played on aternative radio now

Tags: None
  1. garster71 said:

Default Solved: looking for current song played on aternative radio now

Hi people new to the Forum.I hope this is an easy one because I really like this song. It was played a lot on KROQ (an alternative radio station here in LA )about a year ago and sometimes u can still here it. ITs a high energy altenative band which sounds a bit like green day or The Strokes but its neither of them. I have tried to look it up but the tyrics that I remember which sounds like the chorus to me is not the name of the song. The end of the Chorus goes "good night and good luck" sounds like he is singing about a girl saying good bye to herl. Any help would be appreciated and in turn I wil try to help answer questions posted here. Thanks
    Last edited by garster71; 06-25-2008 at 12:14 AM.

2. fourpint said:

Default mcr / metro station

are the lyrics "so long and goodnight.." at the end? cus then it could be my chemical romance.

otherwise, is it metro statio who sings it? song called goodnight and good luck?

without other lyrics im not sure.

let me know if this helped!

3. garster71 said:

Yes thats it!! So Long and goodnight sorry got the lyrics wrong. My chemical romance thats the group, I recognize the name. thanks you that was frustrating because I had it in the back of my head but couldnt remember it. Thanks fourprint.I appreciate it.

4. garster71 said:

Ok one last question then what is the actual name of the song by My chenical romance? That has so long and goodnight at the end??

5. Musicismyfirstlove said:

Quote Originally Posted by garster71 View Post
    Ok one last question then what is the actual name of the song by My chenical romance? That has so long and goodnight at the end??
    This one ?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jcNDq...eature=related

Mumbles said:

Helena - My Chemical Romance

@Musicismyfirstlove
    It'd be really helpful if you could put the artist and song title as well in your post, just in case the link gets broken

Cheers
    Its nice to be important, but its more important to be nice
    Y Ddraig Goch ddyry gychwyn

7. Musicismyfirstlove said:

Quote Originally Posted by Mumbles View Post
    Helena - My Chemical Romance

@Musicismyfirstlove
    It'd be really helpful if you could put the artist and song title as well in your post, just in case the link gets broken

Cheers
    Ah yes , I'll do that !Thanks.