This song was used on Season Two, Episode 7 of The Hills, titled "With Friends like these", plays around 15 minutes into the show runtime (including commercials). HOWEVER it only appears in the television airings and for some reason was dubbed over with another song for the online version.

The scene was Jen's birthday party at le deux. Audrina and Lauren are on the dance floor when the intro to the song starts and plays for a few seconds and Audrina gets very excited and they both start dancing to it. It is a song with blaring trumpets or saxophone, which loops through almost the entire song. The intro is very sudden and loud; it just opens up with a sax or trumpet blaring the same 4 or so notes over and over and over, it is an upbeat hip hop song with jazz overtones with a male rapper and possibly a female vocalist. It was played a handful of times on KIIS FM in LA and Power 106 in 2007. The sax/trumpet or whatever is very fast and uptempo. It is not that epic sounding song with trumpets that Beyonce and Jay-Z did, though they could be the artists that did this song, too. I cannot find any further information about this song or figure out what it is called, and it has been driving me crazy. If you could possibly tell me what the song is I would be hugely appreciative.

Thanks!!