getting over stuff

Thread: getting over stuff

Tags: None
  1. Pacoloco420 said:

Red face getting over stuff

i am trying to get over
    Last edited by Pacoloco420; 07-06-2008 at 05:13 PM.

buddy4 said:

Smile Good Decision

Quote Originally Posted by Pacoloco420 View Post
    this girl ripped me apart...i want to forget about her and move on...but i cant!! i tried everything. deleting her pics, taking off her phone number. music has always helped me with alot of things. anyone know any songs that go into this catagory. reggaeton and rock specifically. thanx to anyone who helps me out.

How about N'SYNCS "BYE BYE BYE"

Everything happens for a reason....just try to think that it was good for you in some way.(maybe we don't know it but god thinks about us)

Jester said:

Boyband songs have fake emotion... You want blues

How about The Thrill Is Gone, written by Rick Darnell and Roy Hawkins in 1951.

This is a version by BB King and Gary Moore

www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqAuuIDU2sw

tzina772000 said:

Empty room - Gary Moore
    Hey you - Pink floyd
    Comfortably numb - Pink floyd

Jester said:

Comfortably Numb is just a name
    the song isn't about love, it's about Dave Gilmour having flu and haloucinating.

tigress_tim said:

Sunrise Avenue - Fairytale gone bad is good
    or my speacialty : Marylin Manson - Tainted Love
    " Don't take life too seriously, no one gets out alive. "

Jester said:

Quote Originally Posted by tigress_tim View Post
    Marylin Manson - Tainted Love
    The original by Gloria Jones is miles better but, seeing as it's the only well known version about a girl (Gloria Jones was about a boy, Marc Almond was gay...) We'll have to go with Mr. Warner.

tigress_tim said:

I never listened to that version yet . I guess I'll gave to Thanks for the remark. And yes, I thought this song to fit in as it is about a girl
    " Don't take life too seriously, no one gets out alive. "

tzina772000 said:

Quote Originally Posted by Jester View Post
    Comfortably Numb is just a name
    the song isn't about love, it's about Dave Gilmour having flu and haloucinating.
    Do you always feel the songs according to the reason for which they where written???

Jester said:

Quote Originally Posted by tzina772000 View Post
    Do you always feel the songs according to the reason for which they where written???
    Not if it's me personally - I'll listen to slayer if I'm pi**ed or I'll listen to Eagles - it's all the same to me but in this situation:

a) The topic was: Songs About Forgetting A Girl

b) Neither the song or title "Comfortably Numb" have anything to do with forgetting a girl

With all respect, your question was a little redundant.

tzina772000 said:

Sorry Jester, but those were the songs I heard in a similar situation(even if comfortably numb has nothing to do with forgetting).

Jester said:

Yes, I understand but - without sounding argumentntive although, Satan help me, I will anyway - you are confusing "songs for a situation" with "songs about a situation".

The topic of this thread is Songs About Forgetting A Girl

I mentioned that Comfortably Numb isn't about forgetting a girl, it's about Dave Gilmour having 'flu as a child and hallucianting.

tzina772000 said:

Need help in this: I don't understand the difference between the two Jester , about and for in the examples you gave (in my language it's not that different, to be true it's the same thing)