Please help me identify this music..

Thread: Please help me identify this music..

Tags: None
  1. navigates said:

Default Please help me identify this music..

I stayed at embassy suites and heard this as a screensaver music on their tv. I tried to record it using my laptop mic but it isin't clear. I've uploaded the tone on the server: 2 versions

1: Clip
    http://www.priyankie.com/MusicClip.mp3

2: Full

http://www.priyankie.com/MusicClipFull.mp3

Really really appreciate if anyone knows.

2. navigates said:

Someone please help.... There is no way i can find the name as its just music.

3. navigates said:

I contacted lodgenet and they said that it is the music on the Welcome Channel with lodgenet and they don't know the source for that. I'm almost out of luck here. I'd be surprised if someone would indeed know it.

any comments?

4. navigates said:

bump: anyone has any info would help. even a clue. I'll try and find.

picklesx3 said:

Hey.

If you want to record the song, use Audacity to get a clear recording instead of your laptop mic.

Download Audacity, then set the Recording setting to "Wave Out Mix" and then play the song and press the record button in Audacity. When you're done recording, press the stop button and then press File, and then "Export as MP3."

And voila, you will have your song.

Hope this helps.

6. navigates said:

Quote Originally Posted by picklesx3 View Post
    Hey.

If you want to record the song, use Audacity to get a clear recording instead of your laptop mic.

Download Audacity, then set the Recording setting to "Wave Out Mix" and then play the song and press the record button in Audacity. When you're done recording, press the stop button and then press File, and then "Export as MP3."

And voila, you will have your song.

Hope this helps.
    I tried that. I downloaded two Separate applications and got a cable from radioshack and tried it. My laptop is not the latest and greatest and that is the best it could do. I played around a lot with the settings and no luck.

I would have taken my other laptop if I could at this point but I'm back home to NY and this was in Anchorage, Alaska last week.

7. navigates said:

anyone heard it ?