translation to english please!

Thread: translation to english please!

Tags: None

mikeclapp said:

Smile translation to english please!

Hi All,

I know its not a song, but hoping someone can help me translate the following to english! :P

Intr-o noapte un baiat si o fata veneau de la cinematograf. Fata simtea neliniste, nesiguranta, indoiala din partea baiatului. Tacerea lui dadea de banuit ca ceva nu mai era in regula. El i-a cerut fetei sa se opreasca ca sa poata vorbi in liniste. El incepu sa spuna ca sentimentele s-au schimbat, ca ar fi mai bine sa se desparta. Fata a inceput sa planga si incet, deschise portofelul si ii dadu baiatului un biletel. Intre timp un conducator turmentat venea din spate si i-a lovit din plin. Fata a murit pe loc, Baiatul a supravietuit miraculos. Amintindu-si de bilet el a citit uimit FARA DRAGOSTEA TA AS MURI!!! Dak iubesti da-I mai departe.. merita...suuuper

kind regards,
    Mike x

2. Lady_A said:

One night a boy and a girl were returning from the cinema. The girl was feeling restless, insecure and not confident about this guy. His silence was saying that something wasn't right anymore. He asked the girl to stop so they could talk. He started to say that his feelings changed and that they would be better off if they broke up. The girl started to cry and slowly she opened the wallet and gave him a note. In the meanwhile a drunk driver was coming from behind and hit them at full. The girl died instantly, the guy survived miracously. When he remembered about the note, he read it amazed: "WITHOUT YOUR LOVE I WOULD DIE!"
    If you love someone, forward this message...it is worth...super.

mikeclapp said:

thankyou very much!