Greetings from Lithuania

Thread: Greetings from Lithuania

Tags: None

Flick said:

Smile Greetings from Lithuania

Hello everybody,
    My name is David.
    Sooo... I hope you'll accept me and put me to some use later on :}
    Why I joined... I love foreign languages, I love foreign countries, people, cultures and everything that's different. I love to travel. I haven't seen much of the world yet but I'm planning to see at least half of it before I lay into grave! :}}

So, I got to know about this forum when I googled for Mor ve Otesi lyrics translations to english (I love that band and turkish language). I've read some threads and I loved what people are doing here. Loved the friendly atmosphere and harmony.

If anyone needs any help, has any questions about anything or needs ANYTHING, feel free to contact me through PMs or this thread I guess.

Thank you for the attention :}

lollipop said:

Hello, and welcome!
    It's nice to read, that you already found some posts in our Forums useful to you.
    Enjoy!

And...greetings from Estonia.

Sochko said:

Quote Originally Posted by Flick View Post
    So, I got to know about this forum when I googled for Mor ve Otesi lyrics translations to english (I love that band and turkish language). I've read some threads and I loved what people are doing here. Loved the friendly atmosphere and harmony.
    The same way in which I discovered this forum! =) I was looking for guitar tabs of Mor ve Ötesi's songs and I came across this wonderful forum, so here I am now. =D (I love the band and Turkish language too).

I love foreign languages, I love foreign countries, people, cultures...
    Likewise =)

Welcome and enjoy here.
    'I have a cane and I know how to use it.'

Flick said:

Thank you very much )