Help me pls

Thread: Help me pls

Tags: None
  1. mindtricks said:

Default Help me pls

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZDwUMvIJKw

If someone can watch this and translate this interview for me it would be great. Thank you very much

2. OKREDHOT said:

karim benzema

he is only 19 and already a regular, key player (you can't let him sit in the bank if you see what i mean) there isn't any other striker who can take his place currently

he is a bit arrogant, he said : lyon doesn't need to find another striker, i'm the best, ... he feels good to play in lyon.

the journalist said that he is the only one satisfaction now in lyon because the club has crises, there is danger everytime he gets the ball

even if lyon lost the match, the group (the players) feel good, they are friends for each other. but he doesn't seem to be a friend with Fred (another striker) because he said he don't phone him a lot, benzema thought he was still in Lyon but he was in brazil (looks he doesn't care about Fred...)

he has improved himself a lot, he wants to play more, thierry henry likes him but benzema prefers, likes Ronaldo when he was a great player, like he was before.

he like to play with samir nasri, they played together when they were young, they understand the game of each other, they can combinate easily and even, he is a good friend with nasri outside football, they are a nice football couple

and the journalist concluds with : he will be maybe the next zidane and why not in Real Madrid

hope i could help you

3. mindtricks said:

Thank you sooo much

4. mindtricks said:

Tout le monde a retenu que je n'ai pas tapé dans la main d'Hatem, mais ça n'a rien à voir avec lui. C'est moi qui n'étais pas content de sortir. Je n'étais pas joyeux de jouer à un poste qui ne me plaît pas. J'étais énervé, je suis parti tout droit.

pls translate this. thank you

5. mindtricks said:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NSZpk...eature=related

and this one.. i'm sorry, but i'm trying to make an essay about benzema and i don't know french. thanks

6. OKREDHOT said:

ok no problem mate

first :

Tout le monde a retenu que je n'ai pas tapé dans la main d'Hatem, mais ça n'a rien à voir avec lui. C'est moi qui n'étais pas content de sortir. Je n'étais pas joyeux de jouer à un poste qui ne me plaît pas. J'étais énervé, je suis parti tout droit.

Everybody remembers that I (= Karim Benzema) didn't tape in Hatem Ben Arfa's hand*, but it wasn't absolutely because of him (hatem is not the reason). Actually, I wasn't happy to go out (the match, be replaced). I wasn't happy to play in a position which I don't like. I got angry, I went straight that's all.

*Like you know when you change players during a match, the one who goes out salute the one who will enter in the match

About the video now :

he said that he has done a lot of interviews so far but he said, it's normal when you are becoming a "star". He feels good now, because he's like more used to play, he played 3 years in Lyon, but this year he reached the top of Lyon (it's HIS year)

he said it's normal to be interviewed, it's a part of a football player's job
    he laughed because journalists ask him a lot of the time the same questions...

the journalist said the word which defines now Benzema is "The phenomenon"
    (like his idol : Ronaldo)
    The journalist also said that when somebody told Benzema good words (like congratulations), Benzema looks at down. Actually, even Benzema says himself he is shy. It's his behaviour.

Now, he isn't anymore considered as a little kid, but like a key striker of Lyon, thanks to his good performances this season. But he said, he must still improve

The journalist said : in just 2 months, you became a key player even in France national team. benzema said it's possible but he doesn't know (he is shy)
    he likes it but he said that he must always keep doing better.

The journalist tried to compare him with Nasri (who also became a key player), but benzema said he doesn't think you can compare the two players...
    The journalists points that Nasri is now in a bad period, he asked benzema what does he think about it (being sometimes very good, and sometimes in bad days) is he scared to be in bad days ?

he said yes but he hopes it will come as late as possible, he is a bit sad for nasri, but he thinks he'll go better again...

the journalist made again comparisons between him and nasri... and benzema just said "yes, I like that we became good"

he said also that nasri knows better football (the history, ...) than him but it's not a problem

the journalists concluds benzema did the first pages of many well-knowed journals (marca, gazzette del sport, ...) he said "good but what can i do, it's the journalists's works

ask me if you didn't get some points

7. mindtricks said:

I totally got it, thanks a lot. You're great!