Lonely =(

Thread: Lonely =(

Tags: None

secret.love said:

Quote Originally Posted by jandros View Post
    =)))

@secret.love: It's ok, some of us have made the wrong assumption 2-3 times. But maybe I should put back my knight-defending-the-castle avatar?

I learned some of the language, but it was 30 years ago. And since then, I've studied some Spanish with dashes of Italian, Russian, and a tiny bit of Polish. And I have a really really really bad memory!! So now I am sooooooooooo confused .....

But anyway, Turkey was my first 'home' outside the U.S., and the history of the country is absolutely fascinating, and my daughter was born there. So ..... sometimes I overflow with nostalgia and I bore everybody to tears, just like I'm doing right now ...
    YOUR A GUY!!! OOOOPS! MY BAD!
    SO YOU HAVE A DAUGHTER? HMMMM VERY INTERSTING!

jandros said:

Quote Originally Posted by secret.love View Post
    YOUR A GUY!!! OOOOPS! MY BAD! ... SO YOU HAVE A DAUGHTER? ...
    NOT "bad", it just happens sometimes

Yes, and she's pushing 30 years old. She has beautiful blonde hair, great sense of humor, warm heart, very intelligent, and she's my heart and soul. And the Turks wanted to keep her, so we had to sneak her out of the country ..... NO NO NO, I'm JOKING!!

Best wishes for you, and again I know you'll enjoy all of the great people and topics on this site! And even the music lyrics!