Lonely =(

Thread: Lonely =(

Tags: None

secret.love said:

Smile Lonely =(

Hi everyone! Im 20yrs and Im female... Im new here! What really inspired me to join here was some translations Turkish - English! and some other Turkish stuff! VERY INTERESTING... Anyone that is looking for a friendship, talk or help with translations Im here! Im gonna be glad to answer anyone back!

Zahra2008 said:

hey girl... wellcome to the forum...

u will gonna find excellent help here... and even made some friends...

turkish, nice... im just trying to learn some words.. coz i have a friend in Ankara... so.. its nice.. when u have a friend, and want to learn more about his culture or language...

so.. enjoy it
    the first love is gone ... am waiting for the last one!!

secret.love said:

Quote Originally Posted by Zahra2008 View Post
    hey girl... wellcome to the forum...

u will gonna find excellent help here... and even made some friends...

turkish, nice... im just trying to learn some words.. coz i have a friend in Ankara... so.. its nice.. when u have a friend, and want to learn more about his culture or language...

so.. enjoy it
    THANKS!!! ;-)
    Yes this seems to b very helpful!
    So you have a friend in Ankara! NICEEE!!! Are you planing to go to turkey?

Zahra2008 said:

Quote Originally Posted by secret.love View Post
    THANKS!!! ;-)
    Yes this seems to b very helpful!
    So you have a friend in Ankara! NICEEE!!! Are you planing to go to turkey?
    Actually, my dream is travel to EGYPT, to El Cairo - Alexandria (more the one friend)

To turkey... next dream...... (just one friend)

secret.love said:

Actually, my dream is travel to EGYPT, to El Cairo - Alexandria (more the one friend)

To turkey... next dream...... (just one friend)
    nice! Egypt sounds also awesome!!! I dont know to much about there but I have seen a few pictures and its nice!!!!

TURKEY its WONDERFUL very interesting place! GUYS, culture, places. everything Im in love with TURKEY.

Zahra2008 said:

TURKEY its WONDERFUL very interesting place! GUYS, culture, places. everything Im in love with TURKEY.
    the same here but with Egypt

EGYPT its WONDERFUL very interesting place! GUYS, culture, places. everything Im in love with EGYPT... heheh

secret.love said:

really! do you have an egyptian boy friend?

Zahra2008 said:

really! do you have an egyptian boy friend?
    mmm boyfriend ... no, i dont (wish i have one, hehehehe).... i have a really good friends there.. we meet each other like 2 yrs ago... so... i wanna meet them there... and be with them to experience all the things they share with me....

secret.love said:

mmm boyfriend ... no, i dont (wish i have one, hehehehe).... i have a really good friends there.. we meet each other like 2 yrs ago... so... i wanna meet them there... and be with them to experience all the things they share with me....
    yeah I wish I have a boyfriend too! lol but its ok maybe in the future!!!
    So when you going there! oooh and you met them 2 yrs ago in a chat or in person???

Zahra2008 said:

yeah I wish I have a boyfriend too! lol but its ok maybe in the future!!!
    So when you going there! oooh and you met them 2 yrs ago in a chat or in person???
    u know girl.. maybe we have to continue this chat on PM.. coz moderator doesnt like only 2 member... ok.....

jandros said:

...TURKEY its WONDERFUL very interesting place!...
    Welcome! I'm from the U.S. but I love Turkey! I've been there and I'll never forget it.

Zahra is a very very nice person!!!

Moderators are really great too!!! So I know you'll really enjoy this site.

gini said:

Welcome Secret love and enjoy with us
    Even angels can fall in love

secret.love said:

Quote Originally Posted by jandros View Post
    Welcome! I'm from the U.S. but I love Turkey! I've been there and I'll never forget it.

Zahra is a very very nice person!!!

Moderators are really great too!!! So I know you'll really enjoy this site.

Thank you! Lucky you! What city/ies you know there?

secret.love said:

Quote Originally Posted by gini View Post
    Welcome Secret love and enjoy with us
    Thank you Gini =D

jandros said:

Thank you! Lucky you! What city/ies you know there?

I "passed thru" Ankara (overnight, and I had some nice rides in the country) and Istanbul ... airport only!

But I lived in the city of Adana for 2 years, near the train tracks, north-northwest of the Sports Complex(?), which did not exist when I was there. I also traveled between Iskenderun to the east/southeast, and to the mountains, northwest of Tarsus. That's all ... I would love to see the rest of the country. All of history is there, everything.

But I'll drive everyone crazy talking about it

jandros said:

the same here but with Egypt ... EGYPT its WONDERFUL very interesting place! GUYS... heheh
    Yes of course you're right! I would love to see it.
    .. please excuse the interruption ... but I hope it's a nice introduction for our new friend

Zahra2008 said:

Yes of course you're right! I would love to see it.
    .. please excuse the interruption ... but I hope it's a nice introduction for our new friend
    no problem, dear Jandros... u r welcome at any topic

secret.love said:

Wink

I "passed thru" Ankara (overnight, and I had some nice rides in the country) and Istanbul ... airport only!

But I lived in the city of Adana for 2 years, near the train tracks, north-northwest of the Sports Complex(?), which did not exist when I was there. I also traveled between Iskenderun to the east/southeast, and to the mountains, northwest of Tarsus. That's all ... I would love to see the rest of the country. All of history is there, everything.

But I'll drive everyone crazy talking about it
    2 years WOOOOOOOOOW!!! lol i would love to do that but i dont have enough money to do it... however, im thinking of going at least for a month! I would like to learn turkish and everything! Did you learn it in those 2 years? Did you have a Boyfriend over there?
    ooooh no common you wont drive me crazy I dont know the rest of the people but me! Its an adorable country

Zahra2008 said:

2 years WOOOOOOOOOW!!! lol i would love to do that but i dont have enough money to do it... however, im thinking of going at least for a month! I would like to learn turkish and everything! Did you learn it in those 2 years? Did you have a Boyfriend over there?
    ooooh no common you wont drive me crazy I dont know the rest of the people but me! Its an adorable country
    oppssi... Jandros, is a guy...

jandros said:

oppssi... Jandros, is a guy...
    =)))

@secret.love: It's ok, some of us have made the wrong assumption 2-3 times. But maybe I should put back my knight-defending-the-castle avatar?

I learned some of the language, but it was 30 years ago. And since then, I've studied some Spanish with dashes of Italian, Russian, and a tiny bit of Polish. And I have a really really really bad memory!! So now I am sooooooooooo confused .....

But anyway, Turkey was my first 'home' outside the U.S., and the history of the country is absolutely fascinating, and my daughter was born there. So ..... sometimes I overflow with nostalgia and I bore everybody to tears, just like I'm doing right now ...