Page 6 of 29 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zise_ti_zoi View Post

Yes we must, musnt't we! Where in Mexico do you live?
    i live in Baja California Norte....... fronteir with California USA...
    the first love is gone ... am waiting for the last one!!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zahra2008 View Post
    i live in Baja California Norte....... fronteir with California USA...

Edited....

That miss of sleep influences me really bad.
    하늘의 별 따기...
    등잔 밑이 어둡다!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Xtapodi87 View Post
    Muy bien, esto estará necesario!!!!!!!!
    As you can see my Spanish is sooo bad, but I really want to learn it, so travelling all over America seems a very good idea!
    Muy bien, esto será necesario.......... but u did a good job...

Thanks

dont worry about ur homeworks... we can help u....
    Yes Zise_ti_zoi, no worries!!! And I'm an IT/computer pro, so with a little effort we can have a complete network of satellite/Internet/TV/movies/music ... and maybe online university ... all over the ship! And nobody will need to miss anything. Someone mentioned having all the amenities, luxuries...? ¡Más seguramente! Absolument! Konechko! I think between all of us, we can find a way to have E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G.

ATL QUEEN, Yes, I like it! =)))

Crimea: Castles at Khersones ("Rus' Troy"), Khortitsa Island, Sudak ... there are health spas/resorts in Sudak, and champagne wineries nearby, so we can have some great on-shore relaxation .....

Fortress of Genoa, near Sudak:

http://johnscri.startlogic.com//img2...oaFortress.jpg

Greek(?) ruins at Khersones Tavriyskiy:

http://johnscri.startlogic.com//img2...ones_Ruins.jpg

... actually I took a photo very similar to this one below, in southern Turkey, near Mersin! ... but again this is Crimea, Cape Kapchik:
    http://johnscri.startlogic.com//img2...pe-Kapchik.jpg
    Last edited by lollipop; 08-05-2008 at 11:23 PM. Reason: pictures removed: please resize before posting (Rule: "Posting pictures in Forums")

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jandros View Post
    Yes Zise_ti_zoi, no worries!!! And I'm an IT/computer pro, so with a little effort we can have a complete network of satellite/Internet/TV/movies/music ... and maybe online university ... all over the ship! And nobody will need to miss anything. Someone mentioned having all the amenities, luxuries...? ¡Más seguramente! Absolument! Konechko! I think between all of us, we can find a way to have E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G.

ATL QUEEN, Yes, I like it! =)))
    yes, Jandros.... everything....... i can contribute with something.. im computer engineer

ATL QUEEN... i like it tooo

Thanks

Anyone from Bratislava? I am gonna be there next week. After Budapest, I will pass by hydrofoil, sounds like a great experience to me. It will be my first time in Bratislava, unfortunately no time for Vienna which is only 2 hrs more by hydrofoil (

Next time insallah....

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Koukla View Post
    Anyone from Bratislava? I am gonna be there next week. After Budapest, I will pass by hydrofoil, sounds like a great experience to me. It will be my first time in Bratislava, unfortunately no time for Vienna which is only 2 hrs more by hydrofoil (

Next time insallah....
    good luck!!! take some pics.....

Thanks

Muy bien, esto será necesario.......... but u did a good job...
    I'm sure that after travelling through all countries where Spanish is spoken I'll finally manage to know when to use ser and estar.... another advantage of our trip - we all will improve our language skills!

@jandros: GREAT pictures..... we have so many things to see, so our trip will take a lifetime indeed... but I don't mind at all!

Quote Originally Posted by Koukla View Post
    Anyone from Bratislava? I am gonna be there next week. After Budapest, I will pass by hydrofoil, sounds like a great experience to me. It will be my first time in Bratislava, unfortunately no time for Vienna which is only 2 hrs more by hydrofoil

Next time insallah....
    Koukla, you really should visit Vienna... you can go by the Twin City Liner (http://www.twincityliner.com/english...ityliner.shtml), so the journey will take you only 75 minutes.. and you arrive directly in the city center!
    And no matter if you go to Vienna or not - as Zahra said, take some pics! And enjoy your journey!!
    Yesterday's history, tomorrow's a mystery, so make the best of today!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Xtapodi87 View Post
    ....@jandros: GREAT pictures..... ...
    thanks, wish I could find more! There is a BEAUTIFUL temple somewhere in Ukraine, a modern mosque or church. I'm not sure which it is, because I can't find a good photo yet, a larger photo....

Photo size ... the new size limit is 640x480, so a lot of our photos probably won't show now. I'm sure this limit is good, because we post a lot of big photos

Anyway, here are more scenes of Ukraine, but not on the Crimea/Black Sea coast. Some are in Chernivtsi, near Romania and Moldova. So, maybe this could be part of an inland excursion .....

..... but does anyone know* about the TERRIBLE FLOODS in that area right now??? All along the Danube River, 5-6 countries, more 1 billion USD in damage from rain and high water? $800 million in western Ukraine alone?... So many people have lost their homes, farms, their entire life's work. It's so terrible!!! .....

But anyway, here are some more photos and information........

http://www.knaus.com.ua/

*edit: "does anyone know" ... Of course some of you know a lot more than I do about it. I really hope it's not as bad as I've heard.......??

Thanks

.... im computer engineer ...
    Great!!! We can make the entire ship a floating Internet palace

Thanks

Can I come with you guys?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Música101 View Post
    hmm ... let's see ... the ATL Queen will hold about ... 4000 people? .......... and so far, less than 50 people have 'booked passage' on our merry ship. So I would say ....... yes, of course!!!

Thanks

Claro que sí
    Yesterday's history, tomorrow's a mystery, so make the best of today!

Thanks

of course u can...... Spain... another great country to visit..... Madrid, Barcelona....

Thanks

Great!!! We can make the entire ship a floating Internet palace
    of course.. we will need it... to send paperwork, homeworks (like from Zise_ti_zoi, and others)... and be in touch with family and send them the loooooot of pict i would like to take

Thanks

so with a little effort we can have a complete network of satellite/Internet/TV/movies/music ... and maybe online university
    I like the idea with the online University! Our ship we'll be THE Ship. Maybe we should ask some famous actors and singers to join us! What do you think?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Layla View Post
    ... Maybe we should ask some famous actors and singers to join us! What do you think?
    Yeah! Way cool!!!!!

By the way, about this topic ... "Countries you'd like to visit" .... I think the answer to the question is, ALL OF THEM!!!

Thanks

I like the idea with the online University! Our ship we'll be THE Ship. Maybe we should ask some famous actors and singers to join us! What do you think?
    ohh yeah!!...... i would like to have there... Amr Diab

Thanks

Brad and Angelina ... and Brad's best buddy, Matt Damon ... well, ALL of the main actors in the movie 'Ocean's 11', just for laughs ..... ... Gary Oldman ... Bruce Willis, for security purposes ...
    **Adrienne Janic, Marisa Tomei, Sela Ward, Rachel Weisz, Christina Ricci, Kate Winslet, Milla Jovovich!** ..... I need to stop...

A lot of people consider this U.S. location to be the original "sin city", but teh view is VERY striking at night. And even tho I live in the U.S., I've never been here. So I'll list it! But I won't post photos, just the links, cuz they should be seen at full size. I'm sure something in these photos will look "familiar" ....

USA: Nevada, city of Las Vegas:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Las_Vegas_Strip2.jpg
    http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...egas_strip.jpg
    http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...p_panorama.jpg

The city also has an interesting history:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Las_Vegas,_Nevada

Thanks

I just love this thread and the brilliance & imagination of the participants' ideas!!

While travelling and learning, if we're away for that long, i could do my MA, while others maybe their BA and Doctorate degrees!!.

And if Daniel Craig (007) & JLo could drop by, that would be great, but i think the acquaintance/company/friendship of all those on here would be more than enough for me!!

Page 6 of 29 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast