Persian speakers, please help me solve an SMS mystery!!

Thread: Persian speakers, please help me solve an SMS mystery!!

Tags: None
  1. bijul said:

Question Persian speakers, please help me solve an SMS mystery!!

Hi everyone, I need the help of a farsi-speaker to solve a mystery...

In the past month I have been getting text messages in what I think is farsi on my mobile number... it's weird 'cause they are sent from a 6-digit number which apparently is not enabled for incoming calls or text replies...

I know they are not meant for me and will probably mean nothing, but i'm so curious to find out what they are about...

could anyone translate a couple for me? they're quite short...

"khobi? ok va merci ke behem migi, dar har sorat har vaght omadi ghadamet ro cheshm, va man montazeratam baby joon"

"Chera azizam, hatman miam mozahemet misham baz, vali hala felam shoma bia...badesh manam miam palot dobare ke koli khosh begzaronim"

thank you so much in advance. if you ever need an italian translation, I'd be glad to return the favour

looking forward to your reply

Bijul
  2. erwin1350 said:

Bijul

It traslates as :

Quote Originally Posted by bijul View Post

"khobi? ok va merci ke behem migi, dar har sorat har vaght omadi ghadamet ro cheshm, va man montazeratam baby joon"
    Are you fine? ok and thanks for telling me, anyway, whenever you decide to come, you're welcome, and I'm longing to see you baby.

Quote Originally Posted by bijul View Post
    "Chera azizam, hatman miam mozahemet misham baz, vali hala felan shoma bia...badesh manam miam palot dobare ke koli khosh begzaronim"
    Why not darling, I'll surely come and trouble you again, but for now it's better that you come....and then later I'll also come to you again and we''ll have some fun.

Erwin
  3. bijul said:

wow.... that's weird....

thank you erwin