Miscellaneous (not lyrics) Spanish <-> English Translations

Thread: Miscellaneous (not lyrics) Spanish <-> English Translations

Tags: None

secret.love said:

[QUOTE=mona22;408250]
    Eres un sueno bello YOU ARE MY BEUTIFUL DREAM
    Eres mi alegria, la duena de mi amor / YOU ARE MY HAPPINESS, THE OWNER OF MY LOVE

Que haria yo si alguna vez dejaras de pensar en mi / WHAT WOULD I DO IF SOME DAY YOU STOP THINKING ABOUT ME
    Vivir asi no, no es vivir / LIVE LIKE THAT, IS NOT LIVE
    Que haria yo si alguna vez dejaras de pensar en mi
    Mi soledad no quiero imaginar / I DONT WANT TO IMAGINE MY LONELINESS
    Sin tu amor no se que haria yo / WITHOUT YOUR LOVE I DONT KNOW WHAT I WOULD DO

Sin tu amor no se que haria yo

Tucumana88 said:

Sin tu amor no s&#233; qu&#233; har&#237;a yo / WITHOUT YOUR LOVE I DON'T KNOW WHAT I WOULD DO

secret.love said:

I got it But thanks

istanbulgal said:

Quote Originally Posted by damarys View Post
    The literal translation of "fresco" is "fresh..
    A bit old, but I just read this.

Fresco is such a rich word with multiple meanings, both negative & positive.

It is used for:

food/drink - fresh, refreshing
    temperature - cool, chilly
    art (those famous & expensive frescos!)
    person - someone who is not tired, who is cheeky, forward, loose, a person who has nerve.
  5. mona22 said:

Unhappy translate sentence to spanish please

You dont feel the pain I feel because you never loved me how I loved you, you left me with a broken heart,

you took my happiness and you dnt even care because you have her still, you should have told me u didnt want to be with me from the beggining now I am the one suffering

Tucumana88 said:

No sientes el dolor que siento porque nunca me amaste, me dejaste con el corazón roto,

Te llevaste (o me quitaste) mi felicidad y ni siquiera te importó porque aún la tienes a ella, debiste haberme dicho que no querías estar conmigo desde el principio, ahora soy yo la que sufre

Zahra2008 said:

You dont feel the pain I feel because you never loved me how I loved you, you left me with a broken heart,

Tú no sientes el dolor que yo siento porque tú nunca me amaste como yo te ame, me dejaste con un corazón roto

you took my happiness and you dnt even care because you have her still, you should have told me u didnt want to be with me from the beggining now I am the one suffering

Tomaste mi felicidad y y ni siquiera te importó porque aún la tienes a ella, debiste haberme dicho que no querias estar conmigo desde el principio, ahora yo soy el que sufre (ahora soy yo el que esta sufriendo)

sad words... palabras tristes
    the first love is gone ... am waiting for the last one!!

Zahra2008 said:

opps Tucumana... dont notice ur replay before mine

Tucumana88 said:

No hay problema
    Veo que tu traducci&#243;n es m&#225;s exacta que la m&#237;a
  10. mona22 said:

Wink Thanks

Just wanna say thanks 2 everyone for taking time to translate for me.
    Last edited by lollipop; 08-21-2008 at 12:43 PM. Reason: Forum rule No 11

Zahra2008 said:

Quote Originally Posted by mona22 View Post
    any time

Tucumana88 said:

No problem Have a grat day...
  13. ELIANA14 said:

Unhappy porfavor translate this sentence in spanish

I Want To Ask You Something And I Dont Want You To Ignore Or Lie To Me. I Dont Care If It Hurts Me Till The Day I Die, I Just Want The Truth

citlalli said:

Quiero preguntarte algo, y no quiero que me ignores ni me mientas. No importa si me ha de doler hasta el d&#237;a que me muera, solo quiero la verdad.
    “If cats looked like frogs we'd realize what nasty, cruel little bastards they are. Style. That's what people remember.” ― Terry Pratchett.
  15. dmoney101 said:

Tell Me Now If Theres Any Chance That You Are Going To Come Back And Be With Me. If You Want Her I Will Leave You Alone
    Dime ya/ahora si hay una oprotunidad que tu va a regresar y estar conmigo. Si tu la quieres, voy a dejarte solo.

I tried to do it with proper spanish which is really hard for me, so if there are some mistakes....sorry :P

Tucumana88 said:

Some corrections....

Dime ya/ahora si hay una oportunidad de que vayas a regresar y a estar conmigo. Si t&#250; la quieres te dejar&#233; solo.
  17. dmoney101 said:

En una entrevista que le realizaron a Baby Rasta en Puerto Rico, aseguro que desde que vea a Vakero le va a rajar su cabeza. Ommmmmbe Baby Rasta esta kiyaoooooooo… También dice que a la hora de tirar le falta el respeto a quien sea y afirma que nunca falto al respeto a los Dominicanos.

can somebody translate that for me? All i understand is the line that says "Ommmmmbe Baby Rasta esta kiyaoooooo" (Baby Rasta is mad :P). It's talking about the beef between Vakero (and all the Dominicans) and Baby Rasta

citlalli said:

In an interview which took place in Puerto Rico, Baby Rasta assured that he's gonna crack Vakero's head as soon as he sees him. He also said that when it comes to fighting?* he doesn't respect anyone, and that he never insulted dominicans.

*tirar=? ... not sure, I just guessed it from the context
    “If cats looked like frogs we'd realize what nasty, cruel little bastards they are. Style. That's what people remember.” ― Terry Pratchett.
  19. dmoney101 said:

Quote Originally Posted by citlalli View Post
    In an interview which took place in Puerto Rico, Baby Rasta assured that he's gonna crack Vakero's head as soon as he sees him. He also said that when it comes to fighting?* he doesn't respect anyone, and that he never insulted dominicans.

*tirar=? ... not sure, I just guessed it from the context
    tirar is "to diss"

citlalli said:

hehe... thnxs...