ines007 said:

thank you, thank you, thank you
    p.s. I'll kick this bastards ***

Zahra2008 said:

Quote Originally Posted by ines007 View Post
    thank you, thank you, thank you
    p.s. I'll kick this bastards ***
    my pleasure

(... and good that you have a positive attitude to this, I'm sure it will help you so much)
    the first love is gone ... am waiting for the last one!!

x0babiigirlx0 said:

What do these mean?

No tiene casa ni dineroCamina por las calles del corazón tuyoPidiendo como un limosnero

Mi amor es pobreNo tiene casa ni dineroCamina por las calles del corazón tuyoPidiendo como un limosnero Me hice promesas,yo mismo me jure olvidary no tuve fuerzas Solo las tengo para amarte
    x3.:EsCaRliN:.x3

Zahra2008 said:

Quote Originally Posted by x0babiigirlx0 View Post
    What do these mean?
    No tiene casa ni dinero Camina por las calles del corazón tuyo Pidiendo como un limosnero

No house, no money, he walks through the streets of your heart asking/begging as almoner

Mi amor es pobre No tiene casa ni dinero Camina por las calles del corazón tuyo Pidiendo como un limosnero Me hice promesas,yo mismo me jure olvidar y no tuve fuerzas Solo las tengo para amarte

My love is poor, doesn't have home, no money walks through the streets of your heart begging as almoner, I made promises to myself, I swear myself to forget and not have the strength, I have 'em only to love you

x0babiigirlx0 said:

Si no me conoces es facil y sensillo 1 me gusta la verdad 2 me gusta siempre ser sinsero 3 soy como todos los demas y uno mas en este mundo 4 si te digo te quiero pues es porque te quiero 5 me gusta ayudar y apoyar 6 soy como soy no soy orgulloso de eso simplemente me siento bien 7 si te caigo bien que padre 8 si te caigo mal que mal 9 si me buscas me encuntras 10 si quieres hablar de mi simplemente has con la verdad 11 tienen mi amistad incondicionalmente 12 me respetenme y son correspondido de la mejor manera 13 sorry por ser tan sinsero 14 att.//..el..//LOBO//....=//....solitario//....como 100mpre para sempre 15 ya sabes que l aqui para buenas y malas 16 ves que es tan sensillo:-d:-d 17 mi baby sexy 18 *te amo mucho mi amor tu eres mi esposita mia y mi mujer para siempre te amo amor mio

CorazonInquieto said:

Si no me conoces es facil y sensillo 1 me gusta la verdad 2 me gusta siempre ser sinsero 3 soy como todos los demas y uno mas en este mundo 4 si te digo te quiero pues es porque te quiero 5 me gusta ayudar y apoyar 6 soy como soy no soy orgulloso de eso simplemente me siento bien 7 si te caigo bien que padre 8 si te caigo mal que mal 9 si me buscas me encuntras 10 si quieres hablar de mi simplemente has con la verdad 11 tienen mi amistad incondicionalmente 12 me respetenme y son correspondido de la mejor manera 13 sorry por ser tan sinsero 14 att.//..el..//LOBO//....=//....solitario//....como 100mpre para sempre 15 ya sabes que l aqui para buenas y malas 16 ves que es tan sensillo:-d:-d 17 mi baby sexy 18 *te amo mucho mi amor tu eres mi esposita mia y mi mujer para siempre te amo amor mio

If you don't know me it's easy and simple;
    1. I like the truth.
    2. I'm always sincere.
    3. I'm like everyone else and more in this world.
    4. If I tell you I love you it's because I do.
    5. I like to help and be supportive.
    6. I am who I am, I'm not proud of it but I'm content with it
    7. If you like me, cool
    8. If you don't like me, too bad
    9. If you look for me you'll find me
    10. If you're gonna talk about me, only say the truth
    11. You have my friendship unconditionally
    12. respect me and speak to me appropriately
    13. sorry for being so sincere
    14. att.//..el..//LOBO//....=//....solitario//....como 100mpre para sempre
    15. I'll be here through the good and the bad
    16. you know I'm being sincere
    17. my sexy baby
    18. I love you so much my love, you're my wifey, my woman forever, I love you.
    Por los cuentos que la luna relata, aprendí a caminar sin mapa...

x0babiigirlx0 said:

Post translation !!

english to spanish please !!

My love i know we had alittle problem in our relationship you know i am very sorry for what i did but you know what in every relationship there's always a little fight or a little problem but come on what relationship doesn't have that??? you know i love you and i am not going anywhere and i would never hurt you
  8. MaresLejanos said:

Quote Originally Posted by x0babiigirlx0 View Post
    english to spanish please !!

My love i know we had alittle problem in our relationship you know i am very sorry for what i did but you know what in every relationship there's always a little fight or a little problem but come on what relationship doesn't have that??? you know i love you and i am not going anywhere and i would never hurt you
    Amor, sé que tuvimos un pequeño problema en nuestra relación, tú sabes que yo lo siento mucho por lo que hice, tú sabes que en todas la relaciones siempre hay pequeñas peleas o pequeños problemas, pero "en serio"/"vamos"/"ándale", qué relación no los tiene? Tú sabes que te amo, y que no me iré a ningún lado, y que jamás te lastimaría.
    "La tolerancia de los ideales ajenos es virtud suprema en los que piensan." - José Ingenieros
  9. potatoes said:

someone please translate for me...

well...
    you told me what you wanted for chirstmas & birthday, without any doubt... i bought them
    i spent over $4000.00, the ring was the most expensive...the next day, you completely killed me...
    you didnt want me, in any way at all, after everything i did for you and your family.
    you still didnt care or want me at all, i guess thats my curse. i guess i dont deserve
    to be a happy person. you completely tore my heart apart, broke me, and brought me to my lowest
    point i'll ever be....
    maybe you thought i deserved it.
    maybe you thought i should have a miserible life.
    maybe i did something to you, that hurt you.

i admit a part of me is angry, and i've shown it, im truly sorry. you said you want to stay
    in contact with me, as friends...will the truth is i dont want to be a friend, im still hurting
    ...but thats what i get... for being stupid, for loving you...
    we talked on sunday on what we couldnt do anymore... can you please tell me..
    im sorry if its harsh... you wanted it this way, thats fine, theres nothing i can do.

for me.
    . i will not call you "hermosa" no more.
    . i wont buy anymore gifts for you or give you money
    . i wont write anymore letters to you. this will be the last time i will say anything to you in spanish.
    i tried to learn for you, but i dont have you...no reason for me to continue learning.

please tell me what you dont want me to do, or tell me what you want...please

Thank you very much
    Last edited by potatoes; 12-06-2009 at 08:47 PM.

Zahra2008 said:

To potatoes:

well...
    you told me what you wanted for chirstmas & birthday, without any doubt... i bought them
    Bueno ...
    me dijiste lo que querías para Navidad y tu cumpleaños, sin dudarlo ... los compré

i spent over $4000.00, the ring was the most expensive...the next day, you completely killed me...
    Gasté más de $ 4000.00 dls, el anillo era el más caro ... al día siguiente, me mataste por completo ...

you didnt want me, in any way at all, after everything i did for you and your family.
    tú no me querías, de ninguna manera, después de todo lo que hice por ti y tu familia

you still didnt care or want me at all, i guess thats my curse. i guess i dont deserve to be a happy person. you completely tore my heart apart, broke me, and brought me to my lowestpoint i'll ever be....
    todavía aún no te importo o me quieres en lo absoluto, supongo que es mi maldición. Supongo que no merezco ser una persona feliz. Rompiste mi corazón completamente, me quebraste/derrumbaste, y me llevaste hasta lo mas bajo que pude llegar a ser ....

maybe you thought i deserved it.
    maybe you thought i should have a miserible life.
    maybe i did something to you, that hurt you.
    tal vez pensaste que yo lo merecía
    tal vez pensaste que yo debería tener una vida miserable
    tal vez hice algo, que te lastimó.

i admit a part of me is angry, and i've shown it, im truly sorry. you said you want to stayin contact with me, as friends...will the truth is i dont want to be a friend, im still hurting
    Admito que por mi parte es enojo, y lo he demostrado, realmente lo siento. Dijiste que deseabas mantenerte en contacto conmigo, como amigos ... la verdad es que no quiero ser un amigo, todavía estoy herido

...but thats what i get... for being stupid, for loving you...
    we talked on sunday on what we couldnt do anymore... can you please tell me..
    im sorry if its harsh... you wanted it this way, thats fine, theres nothing i can do.
    ... pero eso es lo que consigo... por ser estúpido, por amarte ...
    hablamos el domingo de lo que no podíamos hacer más... puedes por favor decirme ..
    lo siento si soy duro ... tú lo quisiste de esta manera, esta bien, no hay nada que pueda hacer

for me.
    1. i will not call you "hermosa" no more.
    2. i wont touch you.
    3. i wont buy anymore gifts for you or give you money.
    4. i wont write anymore letters to you. this will be the last time i will say anything to you in spanish.
    i tried to learn for you, but i dont have you...no reason for me to continue learning.

por mi parte
    1. No te llamaré más "hermosa"
    2. No te tocaré
    3. No te compraré más regalos o darte dinero
    4. No te escribié más cartas. Esta será la última vez que te dire algo en Español
    Traté de aprender por ti, pero no te tengo ... no hay razón para seguir aprendiendo

please tell me what you dont want me to do, or tell me what you want...please
    Por favor, dime lo que no quieres que yo haga, o dime lo que quieres ... por favor
  11. potatoes said:

thank you very much, it means alot

x0babiigirlx0 said:

Post translations please !!

anyone able to help me with the informal commands and formal commands please?? i need to know if these are right and also a translation of the sentences

1. Hagan la tarea

2. No vayan al parque solos

3. No miran la television

4. no coman muchas galletos

5.vengan a casa despues de clases

6. (not sure about this one) what's the informal command of acorstarse

7. No toque el estereo

8. Pratique el piano

9. juegue con el perro

10. no cruze la calle

11. I need the informal command for ser

12. i need the informal command for dormirse

citlalli said:

1. Hagan la tarea Correct. =Do your homework.

2. No vayan al parque solos Correct. =Don't go alone to the park.

3. No miren la television. =Don't watch television.

4. no coman muchas galletas. =Don't eat too many buscuits.

5.vengan a casa despues de clases Correct. =Come home after class.

6. (not sure about this one) what's the informal command of acorstarse Formal=acuestese; informal=acuestate; plural=acuestense (uds.) or acostados (vosotros).

7. No toque el estereo Correct. =Don't touch the stereo.

8. Practique el piano =Practice your piano.

9. juegue con el perro Correct. =Play with the dog.

10. no cruze la calle. Correct. =Don't cross the street.

11. I need the informal command for ser Sé.

12. i need the informal command for dormirse Duerme.
    “If cats looked like frogs we'd realize what nasty, cruel little bastards they are. Style. That's what people remember.” ― Terry Pratchett.

x0babiigirlx0 said:

Translation please !!

you are the most beautiful thing in my life and i just can't believe your all mine
  15. MaresLejanos said:

Eres lo más hermoso en mi vida y yo sólo no puedo creer que seas todo mío.
    "La tolerancia de los ideales ajenos es virtud suprema en los que piensan." - José Ingenieros

x0babiigirlx0 said:

te digo algo nunca te a gustado alguien k tu crees k amor imposible
  17. MaresLejanos said:

I told you something, have you never liked someone you though it was and impossible love ?

x0babiigirlx0 said:

y el 18 mira en youtube mi nuevo album nemeklyz y yeyo

si el disco ya esta ala venta solo a internec ase falta k subirlo

how do you say

already i am going to start driving soon and i am getting a car then we will go anywhere because i will drive to you
    Last edited by x0babiigirlx0; 12-07-2009 at 06:07 PM.

CorazonInquieto said:

y el 18 mira en youtube mi nuevo album nemeklyz y yeyo
    and the 18th look on youtube, my new album "nemeklyz y yeyo"

si el disco ya esta ala venta solo a internec a se falta k subirlo
    if the disc is already open there, just upload it

how do you say

already i am going to start driving soon and i am getting a car then we will go anywhere because i will drive to you
    Yo tendré mi licencia pronto y tendré un carro en breve. En ese momento iremos en cualquier lugar porque Yo conduciré a ti.
    Por los cuentos que la luna relata, aprendí a caminar sin mapa...

Zahra2008 said:

Quote Originally Posted by CorazonInquieto View Post

Yo tendré mi licencia pronto y tendré un carro en breve. En ese momento iremos en cualquier lugar porque Yo conduciré a ti.
    let me improve your translation a little bit:

ya voy a empezar a conducir/manejar pronto y recibire un coche/auto/carro y luego iremos a cualquier lugar porque yo te llevare

we don't say in Spanish, "yo conducire a ti" for I will drive to you...