Miscellaneous (not lyrics) Spanish <-> English Translations

Thread: Miscellaneous (not lyrics) Spanish <-> English Translations

Tags: None

Zahra2008 said:

ok... I will help you with some lines:

Quote Originally Posted by x0babiigirlx0 View Post
    How can I tell you what I'm feeling when sometimes, I don't even understand myself? cómo puedo decirte cómo me siento cuando a veces no me entiendo a mí mismo

i see you every morning, than you are on my mind all day. veo tu todos los dias entonces tu eres en mi mente todo el dia
    Te veo que cada mañana, estas en mi mente todo el día

i cant be with you, i cant touch you.. but if you want to talk, just tell me you want to talk and i will listen. no puedo estar contigo, no puedo tocarte pero si quieres hablar solo dime que quieres hablar y yo te escuchare

Never give up, always have faith in yourself and you will gain the greatest gift of all, the gift of hope and love you deserve
    Nunca te rindas, siempre ten fe en ti mismo y ganarás el mejor regalo de todos, el don de la esperanza y el amor que mereces

i cant always be with you when you want me to, but i can be there when you need me to be. No puedo estar siempre contigo cuando tú quieres pero puedo estar allí cuando tú necesistes que este

you cant keep feeling sorry for yourself, dont give up, be strong!
    everything will be ok.
    No puedes seguir sintiendo pena por ti, no te rindas, sé fuerte! todo estará bien

please dont call me a angel, im not, im far from. Por favor no me llames un angel, no lo soy, estoy lejos de (serlo)....

Tomorrow's hopes and dreams may never die for as long as you believe in yourself and follow your heart. mañana's deseos y sueños tal vez nunca morir por como largo como tu crees en tu y seguir tu corazón
    Las esperanzas del mañana y los sueños nunca pueden morir durante el tiempo que crees en ti mismo y sigas tu corazón

Strengh in your heart will help you fix many things in life and overcome all challenges, all obstacles, and love. Fuerza en tu corazón te ayudará a arreglar muchas cosas en la vida y a superar todos los desafíos, todos los obstáculos y amor

No matter what you may decide to do in life, the help, and the gratitude, will always be there from me
    No importa lo que decidas hacer en la vida, la ayuda, y la gratitud, para siempre estara allí de mi parte

There you are the one's i didn't do was because i was not quite sure about them maybe someone else will be able to translate the two i could not but i did my best to put it how you said it because how i understand spanish could be different from someone else's view of how to say it so anyone can correct me because i understood these.
    nice try girl, keep practicing, that will help you to learn more ...
    the first love is gone ... am waiting for the last one!!

x0babiigirlx0 said:

need help with these ??

El prieto anda con tu boceto

Si no me muerde no importa se mete en un aprieto

Préndete ya

De la hora

Yo lo presiento

Espero hasta que ella se ponga bella

Que se le encienda la llama a mi doncella

Sepa que lo mío... es ella

Tú sabes bien lo que estoy buscando

Y quiero que entiendas que

Ya no aguanto mas

No te arrepentirás

Dime si se siente bien

te voy apretar

Mami bravo

Esto se llevo a cabo
    x3.:EsCaRliN:.x3
  3. potatoes said:

when you first started working, i never talked to anyone, i didnt talk to you, why did you choose to talk to me? what did i do?

youre mother will get better, because she has you.

i miss you very much, i see you everyday but
    i cant see you face to face, because im ashamed of what i've done to you.

its easier to forget about me, and face one problem at a time.

take care of yourself and you're son.

i hope the one you love, will support you, protect you, make you happy.

Zahra2008 said:

when you first started working, i never talked to anyone, i didnt talk to you, why did you choose to talk to me? what did i do?
    Cuando empezaste a trabajar, nunca hable con nadie, aún no he hablado contigo, ¿por qué elegiste/escogiste hablar conmigo? ¿Qué hice?

youre mother will get better, because she has you.
    tu madre/mamá se pondrá mejor, porque ella te tiene a ti

i miss you very much, i see you everyday but
    i cant see you face to face, because im ashamed of what i've done to you.
    Te extraño mucho, te veo todos los días, pero no puedo verte cara a cara, porque estoy avergonzado (avergonzada=female) de lo que te he hecho

its easier to forget about me, and face one problem at a time.
    Es más fácil olvidarse de mí, y enfrentar un problema a la vez

take care of yourself and you're son.
    cuidate y eres hijo*

i hope the one you love, will support you, protect you, make you happy
    Espero que la persona que amas, te apoye, te protega, te haga feliz

* are you sure about this part??

Zahra2008 said:

El prieto anda con tu boceto = the black one walk with your sketch

Si no me muerde no importa se mete en un aprieto = if he/she/it do not bite me it does not matter gets into a trouble

Préndete ya = turn you on

De la hora = of the hour

Yo lo presiento = I feel it

Espero hasta que ella se ponga bella = I hope she will get beautiful

Que se le encienda la llama a mi doncella = that he turned the flame/fire to my maiden/lady

Sepa que lo mío... es ella = knows that what it is mine, is her

Tú sabes bien lo que estoy buscando = you know what I'm looking for

Y quiero que entiendas que = and I want you to understand that

Ya no aguanto mas = I can't take it anymore / I can't hold it anymore

No te arrepentirás = you won't regret it

Dime si se siente bien = tell me if it feels good

te voy apretar = I will squeeze you

Mami bravo = mami/girl/darling/sweetie bravo/well done

Esto se llevo a cabo = this was done

x0babiigirlx0 said:

Exclamation translation please

Esto se llevo a cabo

Quiero ser toda mi vida sinceramente tu esclavo

Después de hacerte el amor yo te frego, te lavo

Cocíname un pavo mientras yo cuento los chavos

Tiene gracia, audacia ella me sacia

Siempre chillin nunca esta reacia

Se maquilla y se peina la moña lacia

Mami que es lo que quieres aquí hay una democracia

x0babiigirlx0 said:

Talking translation please !

what does this mean ??

jamas es solo k estos dias como k me kiere dar fiebre mi amor me anda doliendo la cabeza y mi unica medicina eres tu mi reina

Zahra2008 said:

Quiero ser toda mi vida sinceramente tu esclavo = I want to be all my life sincerely your slave

Después de hacerte el amor yo te frego, te lavo = after I make love to you I scrub you, I wash

Cocíname un pavo mientras yo cuento los chavos = cook me a turkey while I count the guys

Tiene gracia, audacia ella me sacia = she have grace, daring/audacity she satisfies me

Siempre chillin nunca esta reacia = always chillin is never reluctant

Se maquilla y se peina la moña lacia* = put some make up and brush her hair the limp *

Mami que es lo que quieres aquí hay una democracia = mami/darling/girl what do you want here is a democracy

* not sure about what it means to say here

Zahra2008 said:

what does this mean ??

jamas es solo k estos dias como k me kiere dar fiebre mi amor me anda doliendo la cabeza y mi unica medicina eres tu mi reina
    never is just that these days is like I got fever my love and I've headache and my only medicine are you my queen

x0babiigirlx0 said:

what does this mean ?

no has entrado en mi vida y te kiero aseptar tokaste mo corazon tu me ensenastes amar con miles de poesias poder conkistarte bajo la luz de la luna lentamente besarte y me enamoro al ecuchar tu voz siento k muero y buelvo a nacer xk contigo me lleno de vida tu lo sabes no te kiero perder yo no kiero ver esto mas como una famtacia kiero escrivirle a tu corazon una poecia ,donde deje yo muy claro lo k siento aora x ti abirnedo las puertas de mi amor x si tu kieres venir esos hojos k me enbuelve de manera tal ,k me lleva a volar en un viaje espacial y tu boca k poko a poko me provoka y mi mente trastorna cuando mis labios tokan el firmaneto enciendido y tu y yo boja la lluvia los detalles las sonrisas k fuyen sin ayuda.las miradas.sufisiente.para pedir un beso k tu me lo regales yo ya keda satisfecho.obskiarte.el.arco iris.con.todos.sus.colores.plasma mi: sentimientos en miles.de.canciones

x0babiigirlx0 said:

what does this mean??

k largars son las horas cuando tu te demoras me vuelvo loko has me el amor matame de placer amor quedate

es necesario decir k por ti yo vivo k por ti yo respiro k tu eres la unica razon por la cual mi vida tiene sentido por k si es necesario gritarlo alos 4 vientos yo lo ago
  12. aromafresco said:

could you please help me? and thank you for everything!

" this is your heart is in a difficult situation.

Don’t forget what ever hard or sweet there is, it is your treasure. Dance without pain have something missing

and

what a nice song, pic, video

you are lucky. it's really good. "

citlalli said:

@Aromafresco:

" this is your heart is in a difficult situation. Esto es tu corazón está en una situación difícil.

Don’t forget what ever hard or sweet there is, it is your treasure. Dance without pain have something missing No olvides que lo que hay, sea difícil o dulce, es tu tesoro. ---(I don't understand the second sentece... ??)

and

what a nice song, pic, video Que canción / foto / video tan lindo(a/os)

you are lucky. it's really good. Que suerte tienes; es realmente bueno."
    “If cats looked like frogs we'd realize what nasty, cruel little bastards they are. Style. That's what people remember.” ― Terry Pratchett.

citlalli said:

@x0babiigirlx0:

k largars son las horas cuando tu te demoras me vuelvo loko has me el amor matame de placer amor quedate How long are the hours when you're late, I go crazy, make love to me, kill me of pleasure my darling, stay.

es necesario decir k por ti yo vivo k por ti yo respiro k tu eres la unica razon por la cual mi vida tiene sentido por k si es necesario gritarlo alos 4 vientos yo lo ago It's necessary to say I live for you, I breathe for you, you're the only reason for which my life has sense, and if it's necessary to shout it to the four winds, I will.
    “If cats looked like frogs we'd realize what nasty, cruel little bastards they are. Style. That's what people remember.” ― Terry Pratchett.

citlalli said:

@x0babiigirlx0:

no has entrado en mi vida y te kiero aseptar tokaste mo corazon tu me ensenastes amar con miles de poesias poder conkistarte bajo la luz de la luna lentamente besarte y me enamoro al ecuchar tu voz siento k muero y buelvo a nacer xk contigo me lleno de vida tu lo sabes no te kiero perder yo no kiero ver esto mas como una famtacia kiero escrivirle a tu corazon una poecia ,donde deje yo muy claro lo k siento aora x ti abirnedo las puertas de mi amor x si tu kieres venir esos hojos k me enbuelve de manera tal ,k me lleva a volar en un viaje espacial y tu boca k poko a poko me provoka y mi mente trastorna cuando mis labios tokan el firmaneto enciendido y tu y yo boja la lluvia los detalles las sonrisas k fuyen sin ayuda.las miradas.sufisiente.para pedir un beso k tu me lo regales yo ya keda satisfecho.obskiarte.el.arco iris.con.todos.sus.colores.plasma mi: sentimientos en miles.de.canciones
    You haven't come into my life and I want to accept you. You touched my heart, you taught me how to love with a thousand poems, to conquer you under the moonlight, to kiss you slowly, and I fall in love when I hear your voice, I feel I die and I come back to life because with you I feel full of life, you know it. I don't want to lose you, I don't want to see this as a fantasy anymore, I want to write a poem for your heart, in which I'll make very clear what I feel for you now and open the doors to my love in case you want to come. Those eyes which wrap me up in such a way they take me to fly on a space dream, and your lips provoke me little by little, and my mind feels disturbed when my lips touch the lit-up sky and you and I are under the rain. The details and the smiles flow without help, the glances ara enough to ask you for a kiss, and if u give it to me I'd be satisfied. To give the rainbow to you, with all its colours, to express my feelings in thousands of songs.

x0babiigirlx0 said:

what does this one mean ?

de verdad ps no lo parece ya no es nada igual como antes tu as cambiado mucho tu eres no la misma de antes no mas todo era lindo antes pero ahora ya no es...no estoy en tu top en el myspace por nada woooow tu dices q quieres a alguien pero no yo...verdad?

I.love.Greece said:

de verdad ps no lo parece ya no es nada igual como antes tu as cambiado mucho tu eres no la misma de antes no mas todo era lindo antes pero ahora ya no es...no estoy en tu top en el myspace por nada woooow tu dices q quieres a alguien pero no yo...verdad?

Really, well it doesn't look like that, yet nothing is the same like before, you have changed a lot, you are not the same like before, everything was beautiful but now it's not anymore.. I'm not in your top friends in myspace, and you say you want someone but not me.. is that true?

Thats it ...
    Србија и Грчка заувек заједно!
    Ελλαδα και Σερβια για πάντα μαζί!
    个个个个个个个个个个个个个个个个个

x0babiigirlx0 said:

what does this mean ella anda sola ?

citlalli said:

what does this mean ella anda sola ?
    "She goes around alone"

x0babiigirlx0 said:

what does this mean??

pikete y delincuente