Miscellaneous (not lyrics) Spanish <-> English Translations

Thread: Miscellaneous (not lyrics) Spanish <-> English Translations

Tags: None
  1. MaresLejanos said:

Quote Originally Posted by x0babiigirlx0 View Post
    thanks MaresLejanos!!!

how would you say i never felt this way about someone before???

i need it into spanish or anyone that is able to help me out with saying that !!
    You're very welcome!!

"Nunca me sentí de este modo antes por nadie"

"Nunca antes me he/había sentido de este modo por nadie/alguien"

citlalli said:

@Mares: You're too quick for me!! I'm just thinking about a possible translation for Babygirl and u have already done it and posted it well done my lady

Well, time to read before sleeping... see u around everyone
    “If cats looked like frogs we'd realize what nasty, cruel little bastards they are. Style. That's what people remember.” ― Terry Pratchett.
  3. MaresLejanos said:

See you and have sweet dream!!!

x0babiigirlx0 said:

anyone able to tell me what these mean ?

casi me cago??

C k tienes un nuevo amor, sin embarqo te deseo lo mejor. Si en mi no encontraste felicidad talvez ella te la dara.& K ni se te ocurra volver a mi

Sequire keriendote y viviras x-100-pre en mi mente. NADIE jamas, nunca podra borrar la historia de los dos
    x3.:EsCaRliN:.x3

x0babiigirlx0 said:

Question Helpp need these words to spanishh plzz....

Anyone able to help with this i need these phrases translated into spanish plzz... =]

i didn't know it was over but i guess that's how it's going to be

your like a rollercoaster to me we are up and then down what happended to us???
  6. MaresLejanos said:

casi me cago??

I almost got scared to death (this is the way I do understand this phrase in my language and how we use it -not a good language by the way-, but not sure if it means the same in other countries)

Se que tienes un nuevo amor, sin embargo te deseo lo mejor. Si en mí no encontraste felicidad, tal vez ella te la dará. Y que ni se te ocurra volver a mí.

I know you have a new love, however I wish you the best. If you haven't found happiness with me, maybe she'll give it to you. And don't dare to come back to me (It's the idea again... I don't know how to translate it to English correctly)

Seguiré queriéndote y vivirás por siempre en mi mente. NADIE jamás, nunca podra borrar la historia de los dos

I'll continue loving you and you'll live always in my mind. No one ever could delete/erase "the story of us"/"our story".
    Last edited by MaresLejanos; 10-11-2009 at 05:57 PM.
  7. MaresLejanos said:

i didn't know it was over but i guess that's how it's going to be
    Yo no sabía que se había terminado, pero supongo que es la forma como tenía "que ser"/" que ocurrir".

you're like a rollercoaster to me we are up and then down what happended to us???
    Tú eres como una montaña rusa para mí, estamos bien y luego mal. "Qué ocurrió entre nosotros?"/"Qué nos ocurrió?"
    Last edited by MaresLejanos; 10-11-2009 at 06:35 PM.
  8. dmoney101 said:

Quote Originally Posted by citlalli View Post
    Yes, but "borracha" sounds a bit too rough for a gal, as it implies normally u were absolutely plastered, pissed, legless; and we want to say only "tipsy", not plastered ... u see the point? ...btw, that reminded me too I've heard one too many times some people say they were a bit "happy" or "medio happy" to mean "tipsy" (se puso medio happy la semana pasada... )

Yup, you're right, if I heard "jumo" I'd probably think something worse (like smoking pot or taking cocaine for instance)
    i don't even know what jumo is by itself honestly, i just know that phrase and that's what i use lol. and i didn't realize you were talking about a girl, so yea...i don't like the way borracha sounds. that's super unattractive lol.

what you said reminds me though, i've always wanted to know, how do you say to snort cocaine?
  9. sweetrentina said:

Default ?

ok ok. i just need to trans this:

1.) i dont know why you keep acting like this. im sorry but you're a big *******.

2.) Im sorry to say but I think im falling out of love with you

3.) Mabye that's what you want

Zahra2008 said:

is this female to male? if its so:

1.) i dont know why you keep acting like this. im sorry but you're a big *
    No sé por qué sigues actuando de esta manera. Lo siento pero eres un gran *

2.) Im sorry to say but I think im falling out of love with you
    Lamento decirlo, pero creo que me estoy enamorando de ti **

3.) Mabye that's what you want
    Tal vez eso es lo que quieres

*I dont know what you wanted to say here
    ** if you mean that you are not more in love so the right sentence is
    Lamento decirlo, pero creo que ya no estoy enamorada de ti
    the first love is gone ... am waiting for the last one!!
  11. sweetrentina said:

lol i wrote a-hole, but i guess they took it off lol

Zahra2008 said:

Quote Originally Posted by sweetrentina View Post
    lol i wrote a-hole, but i guess they took it off lol
    well, in that case in Spanish we have a lot of options to that word, you pick one

... Lo siento pero eres un gran idiota/estúpido/tarado/imbécil/bruto/pendejo
    the first love is gone ... am waiting for the last one!!

citlalli said:

Quote Originally Posted by dmoney101 View Post
    i don't even know what jumo is by itself honestly, i just know that phrase and that's what i use lol. and i didn't realize you were talking about a girl, so yea...i don't like the way borracha sounds. that's super unattractive lol.

what you said reminds me though, i've always wanted to know, how do you say to snort cocaine?
    Hola Dmoney!!

The most common way to say "snort cocaine" is "inhalar/aspirar cocaina"; and the mexican slang for it is "darse/echarse/ponerse un pericazo" ("perico" is a nickname for cocaine).
    “If cats looked like frogs we'd realize what nasty, cruel little bastards they are. Style. That's what people remember.” ― Terry Pratchett.

citlalli said:

Quote Originally Posted by Zahra2008 View Post
    well, in that case in Spanish we have a lot of options to that word, you pick one

... Lo siento pero eres un gran idiota/estúpido/tarado/imbécil/bruto/pendejo
    Voto por "pendejo" (but they are all correct of course!!)
  15. gustar said:

Smile

istanbulgal and bedroomeyes,thanks a lot for your translations.

it is too much,i am sorry to take up you much time.
    you are also good translaters.

gracias por tus ayudos,son muy entusiastas ustedes.

yo creo castellano es una bonita lengua.

me gusta el canto castellano,y estoy aprendiendo castellano por yo mismo

ahora,he podido hablar algunos palabras simples ,aunque no hablo de esos que son complicados,pero yo voy a aprender mas castellano en el futuro.

pueden enseñarme algunos métodos del rapido aprender castellano ustedes?

i think the persons in here are all very enthusiastic,thanks for your helps.
    Last edited by gustar; 10-12-2009 at 06:05 AM.
  16. dmoney101 said:

Quote Originally Posted by citlalli View Post
    Hola Dmoney!!

The most common way to say "snort cocaine" is "inhalar/aspirar cocaina"; and the mexican slang for it is "darse/echarse/ponerse un pericazo" ("perico" is a nickname for cocaine).
    uuu ok. i knew the word perico, but what's the difference between just perico and pericazo?

citlalli said:

Quote Originally Posted by dmoney101 View Post
    uuu ok. i knew the word perico, but what's the difference between just perico and pericazo?
    "Perico" (which btw means "parrot" in a "normal context") is cocaine itself in general, and "pericazo" is the dose that is consummed at a given time

x0babiigirlx0 said:

Arrow Help with this plzz....english 2 spanish!!!

Anyone able to help me with these please i'd appreciate it!!

how do you say

can you send me a friend request on myspace your friend told me he spoke to you last night and you were going to send me one but u need my last name???

i am falling in love with you but i just need to see you first??

you already know we are over
    Last edited by x0babiigirlx0; 10-12-2009 at 09:46 AM.
  19. MaresLejanos said:

can you send me a friend request on myspace your friend told me he spoke to you last night and you were going to send me one but u need my last name???
    Puedes enviarme un pedido de amista en MySpace? Tu amigo me dijo que te habló anoche y tú ibas a mandarme un pedido de amistad pero que necesitabas mi apellido ?

i am falling in love with you but i just need to see you first??
    Me estoy enamorando de tí, pero sólo necesito verte primero.

you already know we are over
    Tú ya sabes que terminamos

x0babiigirlx0 said:

how do you say excuse me don't speak to me like that ???