Miscellaneous (not lyrics) Spanish <-> English Translations

Thread: Miscellaneous (not lyrics) Spanish <-> English Translations

Tags: None
  1. MexiGuera said:

Default Help

Can someone translate this for me? Or if there is a better way to say it? Thanks!!

"Someone else will cherish what you don't. "

Zahra2008 said:

Quote Originally Posted by MexiGuera View Post
    Can someone translate this for me? Or if there is a better way to say it? Thanks!!

"Someone else will cherish what you don't. "
    literally: Alguien más apreciara lo que tú no

other way to say it: Alguien más sabrá valorar que tú no valoras
    the first love is gone ... am waiting for the last one!!

Zahra2008 said:

Quote Originally Posted by x0babiigirlx0 View Post
    Translation!!

nothing much i was supposed to go to work today but since the snow is bad i can't get there but no one is really able to go to work today so what's new in the neighborhood with you how's it going ?
    no mucho, nada más iba a ir a trabajar hoy, pero ya que la nieve es mala no pude llegar, pero nadie es realmente capaz de ir a trabajar hoy, así que hay de nuevo en el vecindario, cómo te va?

Zahra2008 said:

Translation!!

tell me love of my life how do i make you feel? because these feeling i have for you make me go insane i really want to live my life with you no for real i want to live my life with you and get a house just for you and me so we can live together forever because once u have me in your arms hold me tight and don't let go my love because i want you to hold on to me because you have my heart and i love you so much would you like to have a family with me ?
    dime amor de mi vida ¿Cómo te hago sentir? porque este sentimiento que tengo por ti me hace estar loca (o=male) realmente quiero vivir mi vida contigo, no en serio, quiero vivir mi vida contigo y conseguir una casa para ti y para mí para que podamos vivir juntos para siempre porque una vez que me tengas en tus brazos abrazame fuerte y no me dejes ir, mi amor, porque quiero que te aferres a mí porque tienes mi corazón y te quiero tanto, te gustaría tener una familia conmigo?

x0babiigirlx0 said:

translation what does this mean ?

Si esO si comO yo digo los homBres disen ke te ama soLo para llevarte a la cama

PUes lo mismo soLa y asi es mejor ke un pelado ke no vale la pena
    x3.:EsCaRliN:.x3

citlalli said:

translation what does this mean ?

Si esO si comO yo digo los homBres disen ke te ama soLo para llevarte a la cama

PUes lo mismo soLa y asi es mejor ke un pelado ke no vale la pena
    Yes, exactly; yes, as I (always) say; men tell you they love you only to lay you.

In that case better alone, it's better than (being with) any loser who's not worth it.
    “If cats looked like frogs we'd realize what nasty, cruel little bastards they are. Style. That's what people remember.” ― Terry Pratchett.

x0babiigirlx0 said:

translations!!

i made this poem for you tell me if you like it okay because i wrote alot of poetry and i write songs also because i can rap with my girls and with my girls and guys because we sing songs maybe we will make a group

i just want you to know ur happiness is my joy ur smiles are my weakness ur sweet words are my everything your tears are my rainstorm ur hugs are my favorite and ur kisses are my obsession

x0babiigirlx0 said:

translation your voice is so low

citlalli said:

translations!!

i made this poem for you tell me if you like it okay because i wrote alot of poetry and i write songs also because i can rap with my girls and with my girls and guys because we sing songs maybe we will make a group

i just want you to know ur happiness is my joy ur smiles are my weakness ur sweet words are my everything your tears are my rainstorm ur hugs are my favorite and ur kisses are my obsession
    Escribi este poema para ti, me dices si te gusta, de acuerdo? pues yo escribo muchas poesias y canciones y también porque puedo rapear con mis chicas y con mis chicas y chicos, ya que cantamos y tal vez formemos un grupo.

Sólo quiero que sepas que tu felicidad es mi alegría, tus sonrisas mi debilidad, tus palabras dulces lo son todo, tus lágrimas son mi tormenta, tus abrazos son mis favoritos, y tus besos mi obsesión.
    “If cats looked like frogs we'd realize what nasty, cruel little bastards they are. Style. That's what people remember.” ― Terry Pratchett.

citlalli said:

translation your voice is so low
    -Hablas muy quedito/bajito (if it's only in a given moment)

-Tu voz es muy suave (if his/her voice is always low)
  11. rizzymunchy said:

hi all translation please

Its just your friend here wishing to say hello and thinking lots about the times we laughed, thanks for all the times you helped me when i needed it , hope to replay the favour sometime.

citlalli said:

Quote Originally Posted by rizzymunchy View Post
    hi all translation please

Its just your friend here wishing to say hello and thinking lots about the times we laughed, thanks for all the times you helped me when i needed it , hope to replay the favour sometime.
    Aquí tienes a tu amigo(a) que sólo desea saludarte y que piensa mucho en las veces que nos hemos reído, gracias por todas las veces que me has ayudado cuando te he necesitado, espero poder pagarte el favor algún día.

Natakia said:

Hi, WHat does it means?

VAMOS PALANTE, PA TRAS NI PA TOMAR IMPULSO?

And this one? Pa 'Lante, pa "Lante, me voy pa' Lante It's from the song..

x0babiigirlx0 said:

Translations!!

my love why havn't you been on line i really miss you alot i havn't seen you since last friday i really miss you and i feel so sad without you

who wants to be my valentine?
    Last edited by x0babiigirlx0; 02-12-2010 at 01:47 PM.

Persiana said:

Wink

Translations!!

my love why havn't you been on line i really miss you alot i havn't seen you since last friday i really miss you and i feel so sad without you

who wants to be my valentine?

Oh, mi amor, por qué no has estado en linea ?
    De verdad, te extraño mucho
    No te he visto
    desde el viernes pasado
    T
    e extraño mucho y siento muy triste sin tí

Quien quiere ser mi San Valentín ?

Zahra2008 said:

may I???

Quote Originally Posted by Persiana View Post
    Oh, mi amor, por qué no has estado en linea ?
    De verdad, te extraño mucho
    No te he visto
    desde el viernes pasado
    T
    e extraño mucho y me siento muy triste sin tí

Quien quiere ser mi San Valentín ?

Zahra2008 said:

Quote Originally Posted by Natakia View Post
    Hi, WHat does it means?

VAMOS PALANTE, PA TRAS NI PA TOMAR IMPULSO?

And this one? Pa 'Lante, pa "Lante, me voy pa' Lante It's from the song..
    palante / pa'lante= para adelante
    pa tras = para atras

VAMOS PALANTE, PA TRAS NI PA TOMAR IMPULSO
    vamos para adelante, para atras ni para tomar impulso
    going forward, backwards nor to take/gain impulse

Pa 'Lante, pa "Lante, me voy pa' Lante
    para adelante, para adelante, me voy para adelante
    forward, forward, I'm going forward
  18. potatoes said:

can someone please translate for me..its long but please.
    my last letter to my "hermosa"....
    she and i been through alot together...i loved her and her son, kept sending me mixed emotions... but in the end she didnt return my love..was only after money, hopefully she will get the hint that im moving on..finally
    and if things dont make sence.. feel free to spice it up a bit

your probably wonering why im writing this letter... well
    There is always tomorrow, and life gives us another opportunity to do
    things right, but in case I am wrong, and today is all that is left to
    me, I would love to tell you how much I loved you. you are in my thoughts and mind
    and i can't explain how i feel for you but i get these feelings everyday because
    i want you closer to me
    my best days were waking up knowing i would start my work day seeing your
    beautiful smile, warming laugh and loving eyes that stole my heart.
    I want you to know that every time I smile, you have put it there.
    You made me smile when others couldnt.
    i remember alot of the good times we had together, the lunches, the fun times
    we played around the offices. your cute childish behavorior that always made me laugh.
    your funny jokes and lovely laugh. remember that day we got our lunch and fortunes?,
    mine said "Hold on tight to your dreams".
    i told you i didnt have any.... i lied, you were my dream,
    i held you tight for as long as possible but you pushed me away, jeje, my dream....left me.
    i wasnt lying when i said i would give my life for you, i think i proven that more than
    once. i loved holding your soft hands.. when i held your hands i always thought..
    'this is heaven for no one else....only me', when you kissed me it was all that was needed
    to get me through the days, it filled me with hope, helped me overcome all my challenges.
    when you hugged me... i never wanted to let go, i just wanted to spend the rest of my life
    holding you in my arms, telling you i loved you over and over and over again.
    at the end of the work days i would always say goodbye to you last, because i always started
    my day with you, i thought ending my day with you would always make me complete.
    those little notes i wrote you everyday was to tell you the truth, and to let you know
    even if i was busy with work, i always had you on my mind.
    i wanted to be the one on your side, lighting up the dark days for you.
    wanted to be there not when you wanted me to... but when you needed me to be.
    my hope grew each time i was near you, without thinking the time with you stole
    my breath. being near you or holding you i felt like i could breathe.
    but i know i never deserved you. i don't know if we feel the same and i feel like
    i can't talk to you or tell you i don't want to hurt you

i know i ruined our friendship, i should have never told you that i loved you, i
    should've just keep my damn mouth shut and let it all be. it was painful when you pushed me away
    but you were worth the risk, and the pain.... you always were.
    what i noticed about you is that you've become vulnerable due to unresolved
    issues in your life, that makes you choose unwise and stupid decisions.
    im sorry that my love wasnt able to do more to heal you wounded heart.
    it was a painful feeling to be pushed out of your life completely because
    you made a choice by taking a rebound relationship with mike. you only chose him because he was
    wealthy.. i thought i would atleast be accounted as more in your life.
    i think about the time that i wasted from you, i wish i could give it all back to
    you, i wish i could take back the feelings i gave you, the kisses, the hugs, and
    the times i held you...because it was all a waste to you.. i wish i could take it all back
    it never meant anything to you..

i asked you one last time, if you had feelings for me.. you said you didnt
    and thats okay..its ok.
    i know i cannot stay in the past, its time for me to forget.... time for me to accept that
    i will always be alone. i dont want you to be like me, i want you to
    continue to live strong, live happy filled with love. Be with someone who knows what
    they have when they have you, Do what makes you happy, Be with who makes you smile,
    Laugh as much as you breathe, Love as long as you live

i would ask you for forgive me for all the bad things i did to you.
    but i wont, i deserve to suffer. just remember... never say you miss me, never think of
    me again...remember it was you who did not care for me, and pushed me away...
    its just time for me to move on. good bye..my beautiful angel.

ps. ask carrie about your song.
    Last edited by potatoes; 02-14-2010 at 04:34 PM.

bedroomeyes said:

quizás te estés preguntando por qué te escribo esta carta... pues..
    Mañana siempre estará y la vida nos da una oportunidad de poner las cosas bien, pero en caso de que no tenga razón, y solo me quede el día de hoy, me encantaría decirte lo mucho que te he querido. Estás en mis pensamientos y en mi mente y no puedo explicarte lo que siento por ti pero todos los días siento estas cosas porque te quiero más cerca de mí.
    Todos los días amanecía sabiendo que comenzaría el trabajo mirando tu hermosa sonrisa, tu cálida risa, y tus lindos ojos que me robaron el corazón.
    Quiero que sepas que siempre que sonrío es por ti.
    Me has hecho sonreír cuando los demás no pudieron.
    Recuerdo mucho lo bueno que la pasamos, los almuerzos, los tiempos divertidos cuando jugábamos por la oficina, tu inocente manera de ser que siempre me hacía reír; tus chistes y linda risa. ¿Recuerdas aquella vez que almorzamos y nos dieron nuestra fortuna? La mía decía: "Aférrate a tus sueños."
    Te había dicho que no tenía ninguno pero te mentí; estabas tú en mis sueños.
    Me aferré a ti lo más que pude pero tú te alejaste de mí, jeje, mi sueño me abandonó. No era mentira cuando te dije que daría la vida por ti; creo que lo he demostrado en más de una ocasión. Me encantaba agarrarte las manos tan suaves... siempre que te tomaba de la mano, pensaba "para mí que estoy en el cielo;" cuando me besabas, era lo único que me bastaba para pasar los días; me llenaba de esperanza; me ayudaba a vencer los desafíos. Cuando me abrazabas... nunca quería soltarte; solo quería seguir abrazándote por el resto de mi vida, diciéndote lo mucho que te amaba vez tras vez.
    Al final del día laboral siempre eras tú la última de la que me despedía porque comenzaba el día contigo. Siempre me llenaba el terminar el día contigo.
    Esas notitas que te escribía todos los días eran para decirte la verdad y que aunque estaba ocupado en el trabajo siempre estabas en mi mente.
    Quería estar a tu lado, iluminándote los días oscuros.
    Quería estar contigo no a la hora que tú querías... sino cuando me necesitabas.
    Cada vez que me encontraba cerca de ti crecían mis esperanzas sin pensar que el tiempo que pasaba contigo me robaba la respiración. Cuando estaba cerca de ti o te abrazaba, podía respirar.
    Pero ahora sé que nunca te merecí. No sé si los dos pensamos igual y siento que no pueda hablarte ni decirte que no quiero lastimarte.

Sé que arruiné nuestra amistad; nunca debí haberte dicho que te amo; debí haberme callado la maldita boca y dejar que todo pasara. Me dolió que te alejaras de mí pero valió la pena jugármelas por ti y lo que sufrí... siempre has valido la pena.
    Lo que noto de ti es que te has vuelto vulnerable debido a circunstacias que siguen sin resolverse en tu vida; eso ha hecho que tomes decisiones pocas sensatas y estúpidas.
    Siento que mi amor por ti no haya logrado sanarte el corazón herido.
    Me dolió mucho el hecho de que me hayas sacado de tu vida por completo cuando decidiste aceptar una relación con Mike. Solo lo elegiste a él porque tenía dinero... pensé que me tendrías más consideración. Pensé en todo el tiempo que te robé; quisiera poder devolvértelo todo; quisiera poder recibir de vuelta todos los sentimientos que te entregué, los besos, los abrazos, y las veces que estabas en mis brazos... porque todo para ti fue una pérdida... quisiera que se me regresara todo, nunca significó nada para ti..

Te pregunté una última vez si sentías algo por mí.. dijiste que no y está bien.. está bien.
    Sé que no puedo vivir en el pasado, es hora de olvidar... hora de aceptar que siempre estaré solo. No quiero que seas como yo, quiero que sigas viviendo fuerte, viviendo feliz de amor. Que estés con alguien que te haga sonreír; Que rías así como respiras; Que ames a lo largo de tu vida.

Te pediría que me perdones todo lo malo que te hice...
    Pero no lo hago; merezco sufrir. Solo recuerda... nunca vayas a decir que me extrañas, nunca más pienses en mí...recuerda que a ti fue que no te importé y te alejaste de mí... es que es hora de seguir adelante. Adiós...mi bella angel.

PD. Pregúntale a Carrie sobre tu canción.
    The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources.
    -Albert Einstein
  20. potatoes said:

what do these translate into, i can take a guess but sometimes (okay most times) i translate it wrong

porque me dises esto me siento muy mal pense que nunca te idas a ir de mi lado

gracias pero no te justifico lo que hisiste, necesito que vallamos a comer un dia por favor

no se cuando puedes tu? estado pensando todo lo bonito que pase contijo gracias me diste muchos dias de felicidad

no deas tan cruel conmijo tu sabes que yote quiero mucho como mi amigo y a mi nadien me puede amar ni quere solo quieren jugar conmijo por eso me alego de el

no porque me dises eso sabes mike a mi no me quiere el ya me lo dijo solo me lastimo mi corazon yo siempre te hable con la verdad a ti

es triste cuando tu amas una persona el o ella no te aman y cuando te aman tu no amas puedes entnder esto

si es triste y feo lo que no esta pensando
    please translate please