citlalli said:

Quote Originally Posted by Tulin View Post
    Hola

How to say:

"You are simpatico"?
    Hola

(Tú) eres simpatico(a)*

*use 'o' for male & 'a' for female
    “If cats looked like frogs we'd realize what nasty, cruel little bastards they are. Style. That's what people remember.” ― Terry Pratchett.

Tulin said:

Quote Originally Posted by citlalli View Post
    Hola

(Tú) eres simpatico(a)*

*use 'o' for male & 'a' for female
    Gracias my dear

How to say:
    (My) dear?
    ღ لا تحزن إن الله معنا ღ

» «

"Bil ki, her kıştan sonra yine bahar gelecek, yine çiçekler açacak.."

citlalli said:

Quote Originally Posted by Tulin View Post
    Gracias my dear

How to say:
    (My) dear?
    De nada (you're welcome)

My=mi
    dear=querido(a)

But we don't say "mi querido(a)", we say only "querido(a)". Alternatively you can say "mi amor" (7obby), but this term is used normally only for your husband/wife & small children, not for friends or acquaintances.
    “If cats looked like frogs we'd realize what nasty, cruel little bastards they are. Style. That's what people remember.” ― Terry Pratchett.

Tulin said:

Quote Originally Posted by citlalli View Post
    De nada (you're welcome)

My=mi
    dear=querido(a)

But we don't say "mi querido(a)", we say only "querido(a)". Alternatively you can say "mi amor" (7obby), but this term is used normally only for your husband/wife & small children, not for friends or acquaintances.
    Gracias, Tu eres simpatica )

So I shall say '' querida '' to you, right?
    ღ لا تحزن إن الله معنا ღ

» «

"Bil ki, her kıştan sonra yine bahar gelecek, yine çiçekler açacak.."

citlalli said:

I'm a girl, so, yesss... right

x0babiigirlx0 said:

Translations!!

can you please tell my boyfriend to get his phone and go on aim because i need to talk to him because i am really sad right now and crying alot because he said he would call me and i waited all night and he never called i don't know what to do but i love him more than anything

is he going to call me tonight or no i need to know because he can't call me too late or i will get in trouble and i can't stay on the phone too late it would have been better to talk with him at night this weekend
    x3.:EsCaRliN:.x3

citlalli said:

can you please tell my boyfriend to get his phone and go on aim because i need to talk to him because i am really sad right now and crying alot because he said he would call me and i waited all night and he never called i don't know what to do but i love him more than anything ¿Puedes decirle por favor a mi novio que agarre su telefono y se meta a aim? Pues necesito hablar con él porque estoy realmente triste en este momento y he llorado mucho porque me dijo que me llamaría y estuve esperando toda la noche pero no llamó; no sé que hacer, pero lo amo más que cualquier cosa.

is he going to call me tonight or no i need to know because he can't call me too late or i will get in trouble and i can't stay on the phone too late it would have been better to talk with him at night this weekend ¿Me va a llamar esta noche o no? Tengo que saber porque si me llama demasiado tarde me meteré en problemas, además no puedo hablar por telefono hasta muy tarde; habría sido mejor que hablaramos en la noche este fin de semana.

x0babiigirlx0 said:

Translation!!

can you help me out or no because i need to get in touch with my boyfriend i thought he loved me like a loved him because i would do anything for him if he loves me he would go on aim for me right now so we can talk because i have not been happy since we last talked and that was on the phone saturday mourning

citlalli said:

can you help me out or no because i need to get in touch with my boyfriend i thought he loved me like a loved him because i would do anything for him if he loves me he would go on aim for me right now so we can talk because i have not been happy since we last talked and that was on the phone saturday mourning ¿Me puedes ayudar o no? Necesito ponerme en contacto con mi novio; crei que me amaba tanto como yo a él, pues yo haría cualquier cosa por él, y si él me amara entraría a aim ahora mismo para que pudiesemos hablar, ya que no me he sentido feliz desde la ultima vez que hablamos, y eso fue por telefono el sabado en la mañana.

x0babiigirlx0 said:

translation !!

trust me if you really wanted to go out with my sister then you would really help me out because i talked to her for you and everything but if it's going to work then you need to do stuff for me too i had a bad day today because i didn't talk to my boyfriend and he is all i can think about so you need to let him know that i can't stop talking about him or thinking about him

citlalli said:

trust me if you really wanted to go out with my sister then you would really help me out because i talked to her for you and everything but if it's going to work then you need to do stuff for me too i had a bad day today because i didn't talk to my boyfriend and he is all i can think about so you need to let him know that i can't stop talking about him or thinking about him Creeme, si de verdad quisieras salir con mi hermana entonces me ayudarías porque yo le he hablado bien de ti y todo, pero si quieres que funcione entonces también tienes que ayudarme; hoy tuve un mal día porque no he podido hablar con mi novio y no puedo pensar en nada más que en él, por eso necesito que le digas que no hago sino hablar de él y pensar en él.

PS. I'm going to bed... I hope Zahra or somebody else will turn up soon to help you in case there are more msgs you need to be translated!

x0babiigirlx0 said:

Thanks for your help Citlalli =]

citlalli said:

De nada good night!

x0babiigirlx0 said:

Translations!!

esta bien yo le dire no te preocupes

look besides the other things i told you to tell him can you ask him why he has not even called me today in the mourning to tell me what happended last night because i thought he would have called me today because when he doesn't call me i get worried and it makes me sad because then it looks like he doesn't want to talk to me or he has something better to do and he knows that if i don't talk to him for a while i miss his voice and everything so ask him if he really wants to be my boyfriend or if he was just saying it to me because i can't stop thinking of him
    Last edited by x0babiigirlx0; 05-16-2010 at 03:57 PM.

citlalli said:

esta bien yo le dire no te preocupes

look besides the other things i told you to tell him can you ask him why he has not even called me today in the mourning to tell me what happended last night because i thought he would have called me today because when he doesn't call me i get worried and it makes me sad because then it looks like he doesn't want to talk to me or he has something better to do and he knows that if i don't talk to him for a while i miss his voice and everything so ask him if he really wants to be my boyfriend or if he was just saying it to me because i can't stop thinking of him

Ok, I'll tell him, don't worry.

Oye, además de las cosas que te he pedido que le digas, podrías preguntarle por qué ni siquiera me llamó hoy en la mañana para explicarme lo que sucedio anoche; pensé que me iba a llamar hoy porque yo me preocupo cuando no me llama y me pongo triste porque creo que no quiere hablar conmigo o que tiene algo mejor que hacer; y él sabe que si no hablo con él por un rato, extraño su voz y todo, por eso mejor preguntale si de verdad quiere ser mi novio o si solo me lo dijo porque no puedo dejar de pensar en él.

x0babiigirlx0 said:

Translations!!

hey don't worry i know one of these days we can chill because i would love to get to know you because i don't know alot of people in this country but i'm just looking to make new friends everyday i love to meet new people

citlalli said:

Quote Originally Posted by x0babiigirlx0 View Post
    Translations!!

hey don't worry i know one of these days we can chill because i would love to get to know you because i don't know alot of people in this country but i'm just looking to make new friends everyday i love to meet new people
    Hey, no te preocupes, sé que uno de estos días podemos pasar un buen rato porque me encantaría conocerte, pues no conozco a mucha gente en este país y estoy tratando de hacer nuevos amigos todos los días; me encanta conocer a gente nueva.
  18. rizzymunchy said:

hi can have a quick translation !!

buena actuaciòn, sigan asi muy bien por los dos.

thanks

Zahra2008 said:

Quote Originally Posted by rizzymunchy View Post
    hi can have a quick translation !!

buena actuaciòn, sigan asi muy bien por los dos.

thanks
    good performance, keep going so very well for both
    the first love is gone ... am waiting for the last one!!
  20. rizzymunchy said:

thanks xx