Miscellaneous (not lyrics) Spanish <-> English Translations

Thread: Miscellaneous (not lyrics) Spanish <-> English Translations

Tags: None

x0babiigirlx0 said:

Translation!!

aqui no hay ningun pedo y pora y ahi si hay verdad jaja

pero solo dime algo tu quieres que ella solo sea un jugete para nosotros o que verdad que tu no quieres con ella sino solo conmigo

yo te hablo manana porque ella ya mismo va estar conmigo y no voy hacer que se de encuenta

yo lo se bebe y no me vas perder mi vida espero que esa confiansa que te tengo no se yegue a botar muy pronto

no me respondiste la pregunta que te hice muspita

bebe pensastes que no te queria

porque piensas asi yo no mas te hago la pregunta

que forma me vas a lastimar aunque no te e perdido bebe si tu lo dices esta bien
    Last edited by x0babiigirlx0; 07-30-2010 at 09:35 PM.
    x3.:EsCaRliN:.x3
  2. Angelbuns said:

Is it:

Quiero escuchar la musica. Or Quiero escuchar a la musica.

? Thanks!
  3. Vaquera1234 said:

pero solo dime algo tu quieres que ella solo sea un jugete para nosotros o que verdad que tu no quieres con ella sino solo conmigo

but only tell me something you want her to be only a toy for us or it's true that you don't want her, only with me

yo te hablo manana porque ella ya mismo va estar conmigo y no voy hacer que se de encuenta
    I speak to you tomorrow because she is going to be with me soon and I'm not going to make her realise

yo lo se bebe y no me vas perder mi vida espero que esa confiansa que te tengo no se yegue a botar muy pronto
    I know baby, and you're not going to lose me, my life, I hope that this trust I have in you doesn't leave very soon

no me respondiste la pregunta que te hice muspita
    you didn't answer the question I asked you (don't know what muspita is)
    bebe pensastes que no te queria
    baby you thought I didn't love you
    porque piensas asi yo no mas te hago la pregunta
    because you think like this I only ask you the question

que forma me vas a lastimar aunque no te e perdido bebe si tu lo dices esta bien
    you are going to hurt me even though I haven't lost you baby if you say so it's ok
    Yesterday 01:05 PM
  4. Vaquera1234 said:

Quote Originally Posted by Angelbuns View Post
    Is it:

Quiero escuchar la musica. Or Quiero escuchar a la musica.

? Thanks!
    Generally you say "Quiero escuchar música" without any article, but if you are referring to a specific music, you can say "Quiero escuchar la música".

x0babiigirlx0 said:

Translations!!

aqui no hay ningun pedo y pora y ahi si hay verdad jaja pero aqui extranandote

mi vida ahi te deje la direccion de mi casa para que venga aqui para que estas conmigo simon

diablos tu vas a trabajar mucho bebe te almiro mucho mi nina bonita

aqui alistandome para irme para mi trabajo pero dime como amanecistes

ahi te llamo cuando estoy solo y si ahora derepente te escribo ya no me contestas solo espera millamada

te mando un mensaje de lo que te a manado estoy chequiando que a mandado

y ella que tu quieres que no le diga nada de lo que vamos hacer o que le mienta y ahora porque no lo quieres con ella

corazon porque tenias apago tu cell te que a ir a verte es que estaba trabajando mi trabajo y ahora estoy en casa asi yo te llamo cuando este solo

mi cachetona me tienes loco mujeres como tu nacieron solo para bolbernos locos a los hombres
  6. Vaquera1234 said:

aqui no hay ningun pedo y pora y ahi si hay verdad jaja but here missing you*

mi vida ahi te deje la direccion de mi casa para que venga aqui para que estas conmigo simon
    my life, I left you there my house's address so that you come here to stay with me simon

diablos tu vas a trabajar mucho bebe te almiro mucho mi nina bonita
    hell you are going to work a lot baby I admire you a lot my beautiful girl

aqui alistandome para irme para mi trabajo pero dime como amanecistes
    here getting ready to go to work but tell me how you woke up

ahi te llamo cuando estoy solo y si ahora derepente te escribo ya no me contestas solo espera millamada
    there I call you when I'm alone and if now suddenly I write you you don´t reply anymore just wait for my call

te mando un mensaje de lo que te a manado estoy chequiando que a mandado
    I send you a message with the things he/she has sent you I'm checking what he/she has sent

y ella que tu quieres que no le diga nada de lo que vamos hacer o que le mienta y ahora porque no lo quieres con ella
    and she that you doesn't want me to tell her anything about what we are going to do or to lie to her and now because you don't want it with her

corazon porque tenias apago tu cell te que a ir a verte es que estaba trabajando mi trabajo y ahora estoy en casa asi yo te llamo cuando este solo
    love why did you have your mobile phone off? I wanted to go to see you but I was working my work and now I'm home so I'll call you when I'm alone

mi cachetona me tienes loco mujeres como tu nacieron solo para bolbernos locos a los hombres
    my attractive girl you have me crazy women like you were born only to drive men crazy

*I don't really understand the meaning of this sentence, must be a Latin American expression.

x0babiigirlx0 said:

Translation!!

i have a question why didn't you answer me last night because you sent me a text message asking me if you could call me and i told you to call later because i got out of work late and i need to go get something to eat since it was already late but you never texted me back so i didn't know if you were mad at me or you went to sleep already or what so i waited for your call and i didn't sleep either because sometimes i don't sleep at night and i walk in the streets

spanish to english

tu sabes yo tambien te quiero ser otra pregunta porque tu dices que pedos alcaso yo soy tu primo o tu amigo como sea no me gusta ademas anoche no te pude contestar los mensajes porque tenia mucho sueno y me sentia muy cansado

yo no se como tu lo piensas si soy tu novio o no pero lo que se que tu eres mi novia y nada mas yo no se que te pasa pero dime ya tu no quieres seguir conmigo o que?
    Last edited by x0babiigirlx0; 08-01-2010 at 07:54 PM.

citlalli said:

i have a question why didn't you answer me last night because you sent me a text message asking me if you could call me and i told you to call later because i got out of work late and i need to go get something to eat since it was already late but you never texted me back so i didn't know if you were mad at me or you went to sleep already or what so i waited for your call and i didn't sleep either because sometimes i don't sleep at night and i walk in the streets Tengo una pregunta, ¿por qué no me contestaste anoche? Me enviaste un mensaje preguntándome si podías llamarme y yo te dije que más tarde porque iba a salir tarde del trabajo y tenía que comer algo porque ya era tarde; pero ya no me contestaste, y por eso no sabía si estabas molesto conmigo o si te habías ido a dormir o qué, y estuve esperando tu llamada y no podía dormir. A veces no puedo dormir en la noche y me salgo a caminar en las calles.

spanish to english

tu sabes yo tambien te quiero ser otra pregunta porque tu dices que pedos alcaso yo soy tu primo o tu amigo como sea no me gusta ademas anoche no te pude contestar los mensajes porque tenia mucho sueno y me sentia muy cansado You know I love you too. Another question, why you ask me "what's up"? am I your cousin or your friend? Anyway, I don't like it. Besides, last night I couldn't answer your msgs coz I was sleepy and felt knackered.

yo no se como tu lo piensas si soy tu novio o no pero lo que se que tu eres mi novia y nada mas yo no se que te pasa pero dime ya tu no quieres seguir conmigo o que?I don't know whether you consider me your bf or not, but I know you're my gf and that's it. I dunno what's wrong with you, so tell me, don't you wanna be with me anymore or what?
    “If cats looked like frogs we'd realize what nasty, cruel little bastards they are. Style. That's what people remember.” ― Terry Pratchett.

citlalli said:

Quote Originally Posted by Vaquera1234 View Post
    aqui no hay ningun pedo y pora y ahi si hay verdad jaja but here missing you*

*I don't really understand the meaning of this sentence, must be a Latin American expression.
    Hola

Pedo= trouble/ matter/ issue (mexican slang). And "estar pedo"= to be plastered.

I don't know what "pora" is

My try: "There's nothing going on here, but there's over there, right? hahaha but here missing you."
    “If cats looked like frogs we'd realize what nasty, cruel little bastards they are. Style. That's what people remember.” ― Terry Pratchett.

x0babiigirlx0 said:

Translations!!

if i had to choose between loving you and breathing i would use my last breath to say i love you

When I saw you I was afraid to meet you, when I met you I was afraid to kiss you when I kissed you I was afraid to love you now that I love you, I am afraid to lose you

if you loved someone you would be willing to give up everything for them but if they loved you back they wouldn't ask you to

love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a teardrop

you asked me what was wrong and i smilied and said nothing and then when he walked away a tear dropped and i whispered everything

dont say you love me unless you mean it because i might do something silly like believe it

xiurell said:

if i had to choose between loving you and breathing i would use my last breath to say i love you

Si tuviese que elegir entre amarte y respirar, usaría mi último aliento para decir "te amo"

When I saw you I was afraid to meet you, when I met you I was afraid to kiss you when I kissed you I was afraid to love you now that I love you, I am afraid to lose you

Cuando te vi, tuve miedo de acercarme, cuando me acerqué, tuve miedo de besarte, cuando te besé tuve miedo de amarte y ahora que te amo, tengo miedo de perderte.

if you loved someone you would be willing to give up everything for them but if they loved you back they wouldn't ask you to

Si amaras a alguien, estarías dispuesto a darlo todo por ellos pero si ellos te amasen también, no te pedirían que lo hicieses.

love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a teardrop

El amor empieza con una sonrisa, crece con un beso y termina con una lágrima.

you asked me what was wrong and i smilied and said nothing and then when he walked away a tear dropped and i whispered everything

Me preguntaste si pasaba algo y yo sonreí y dije "nada" y luego cuando él se marchó una lágrima cayó y susurré "todo"

dont say you love me unless you mean it because i might do something silly like believe it

No digas que me amas a menos que lo pienses realmente porque podría hacer algo tan tonto como creerlo.

x0babiigirlx0 said:

Translations!!

look do not tell your brother to talk to me when he is not busy because if you tell him that he will know that you talked to me and then he will get really mad at me and tell me he wants to break up because i know that he will i know how he is and he told me to never talk to you so if he is in the house with you i can't talk to you or nothing because i don't want him mad at me

spanish to english

awww ok el esta ocupado ahorita pero yo le digo que able cuando este libre
    anda jugando pelotas

nada aki en casa molestando nomas olle que chola

citlalli said:

@x0babiigirlx0:
    look do not tell your brother to talk to me when he is not busy because if you tell him that he will know that you talked to me and then he will get really mad at me and tell me he wants to break up because i know that he will i know how he is and he told me to never talk to you so if he is in the house with you i can't talk to you or nothing because i don't want him mad at me Mira, no le digas a tu hermano que me hable cuando no esté ocupado, porque si le dices eso entonces se va dar cuenta de que hablaste conmigo y se va a molestar muchisimo y querrá romper conmigo. Sé que lo hará porque ya lo conozco y me dijo que no quería que volviera a hablar contigo nunca, por eso si está contigo en casa no puedo hablar contigo ni nada, pues no quiero que se enoje.

spanish to english

awww ok el esta ocupado ahorita pero yo le digo que able cuando este libre
    anda jugando pelotas Aww, ok, he's busy now, but I'll tell him to call you when he's free; he's playing ball now.

nada aki en casa molestando nomas olle que chola Nothing, here at home, just hanging around; hey how chola (you look)

x0babiigirlx0 said:

Translations!!

porque tu no me llamas jeje que pasa?

esta bien mi terroncito de asucar te espero el jueves bueno te tengo que dejar porque yo ya voy a dormir tengo mucho sueno te me cuidas mucho y hablamos manana adios mi bebe

esta bien aqui te espero el jueves ya dijistes que si no me vallas a decir manana que no ahi si ya no vuelves a saber nada de mi te entiendas nunca mas asi que te crea yo quiero que tu vengas aqui si todo lo que dices ahorita yo quiero que me lo digas jueves si

no lo creo pero solo yo quiero que tu agas algo si ya tu tienes mi direccion de mi casa y de la colonia si en verdad lo que tu dices que me amas que tu me quieres ven aqui si

ya para si orale tu no me amas no me quieres lo ases solo para que yo me sienta bien verdad pero estas aquibocada que yo voy caer tus mentiras ya si dime la verdad aqui muere todo

orale si tu lo dices ahorita porque tu estas borracha verdad tu dices tantas cosas lindas pero yo creo que cuando tu estas borracha tu dices o me equivoco mira no se que hacer aunque no mas con tu falsedad y otra cosa ya no se que hacer si creer en ti mas pero tu sabes que no deseo hablar con nadie porque no me siento bien orale

pregunta que te hice tu ablas asi como que fueras de la mara bien raro no me gusta para nada
    Last edited by x0babiigirlx0; 08-03-2010 at 09:34 AM.

kmmy said:

porque tu no me llamas jeje que pasa?
    why don't you call me jeje what's going on?

esta bien mi terroncito de asucar te espero el jueves bueno te tengo que dejar porque yo ya voy a dormir tengo mucho sueno te me cuidas mucho y hablamos manana adios mi bebe
    it's ok my sugar clod i'm waiting you thursday, well i have to leave now because i'm going to sleep, i'm so sleepy, take care and we talk tommorow bye my baby

esta bien aqui te espero el jueves ya dijistes que si no me vallas a decir manana que no ahi si ya no vuelves a saber nada de mi te entiendas nunca mas asi que te crea yo quiero que tu vengas aqui si todo lo que dices ahorita yo quiero que me lo digas jueves si
    its ok, i'm waiting you here on thursday, you already said yes so tommorow don't tell me no cause then you will certainly not hear anything from me do you understand, never so to believe you i want you to come and everything you say now to say it thursday too ok

no lo creo pero solo yo quiero que tu agas algo si ya tu tienes mi direccion de mi casa y de la colonia si en verdad lo que tu dices que me amas que tu me quieres ven aqui si
    i don't think so but i only want you to do something cause you already have the adress of my home and from colony if is real what are you saying that you love me come here ok

ya para si orale tu no me amas no me quieres lo ases solo para que yo me sienta bien verdad pero estas aquibocada que yo voy caer tus mentiras ya si dime la verdad aqui muere todo
    stop it ok, you don't love me you, you don't want me, you make it only for me to feel good really, but you are wrong that i will fall for your lies, now for real tell me the truth, here dies everything

orale si tu lo dices ahorita porque tu estas borracha verdad tu dices tantas cosas lindas pero yo creo que cuando tu estas borracha tu dices o me equivoco mira no se que hacer aunque no mas con tu falsedad y otra cosa ya no se que hacer si creer en ti mas pero tu sabes que no deseo hablar con nadie porque no me siento bien orale
    hey you say it now because you are drunk, really you say so many nice things but i think you do that when you are drunk or i'm wrong? look i don't know what to do however stop with your falsity and other things, i no longer know what to do, keep believing you, but you know that i don't want to talk to anyone because i don't feel good

pregunta que te hice tu ablas asi como que fueras de la mara bien raro no me gusta para nada
    ask what did i do to you, you talk really strange, i don't like it at all

x0babiigirlx0 said:

Translation!!

hey baby what happended to you? you have not answered my texts since early in the mourning which leads me to believe that your with another girl or you got something better to do than to talk to me and you always say how you dont believe me when i say i love you or care about you so tell me what is going on why arent you answering my texts did i do something wrong or say something wrong to you what happended?

Zahra2008 said:

Quote Originally Posted by x0babiigirlx0 View Post
    Translation!!

hey baby what happended to you? you have not answered my texts since early in the mourning which leads me to believe that your with another girl or you got something better to do than to talk to me and you always say how you dont believe me when i say i love you or care about you so tell me what is going on why arent you answering my texts did i do something wrong or say something wrong to you what happended?
    hey nene que te pasó? no has respondido mis mensajes desde temprano en la mañana lo que me lleva a creer que estas otra chica o que tienes algo mejor que hacer que hablar conmigo y siempre dices que no me crees cuando digo te quiero o que me preocupo por ti, entoncs dime que está pasando por qué no respondes mis mensajes hice algo mal o dije algo malo, que pasó?
    the first love is gone ... am waiting for the last one!!

x0babiigirlx0 said:

translation!!

muy bien bebe un poco pesado y a ti como te fue en este dia espero que te la ayas pasado de lo mejor

kmmy said:

muy bien bebe un poco pesado y a ti como te fue en este dia espero que te la ayas pasado de lo mejor

very good baby, a little busy, and how was your day, i hope you had a very good time

x0babiigirlx0 said:

English to spanish!

can i ask you a question what is the song you have on your voicemail because when i called you one time and your phone was off and it went to voicemail you had a song on there and i like it i want to know the name of it

spanish to english

osea tu eres al maximo una linda romantica que chevere y ya tienes alguna canción escrita a mi tambien me gusta escribir poemas y de ellos canto lo que es el ritmo de la calle el hip hop
    Last edited by x0babiigirlx0; 08-04-2010 at 02:28 PM.