Miscellaneous (not lyrics) Spanish <-> English Translations

Thread: Miscellaneous (not lyrics) Spanish <-> English Translations

Tags: None
  1. Erito said:

I'LL DO MY BEST

I'm gonna told you something I really like you, you are so sexy

don't worry I won't annoy you anymore

don't you remember me or what?

I didn't call you although I would call you but you're never gonna answer, we could do something and stop this because I don't want stay like this without talking to you I don't even know who you are I've seen you in photos and those are not even your photos. I just want to end this here ok.
  2. Lady_A said:

Tiny corrections if I may...

Quote Originally Posted by Erito View Post
    I'LL DO MY BEST

I'm gonna tell you something I really like you, you are so sexy

don't worry I won't annoy/bother you anymore

don't you remember me or what?

I didn't call you, but even if I did call you never would have answered, that's for sure. We could do something and stop this because I don't want to stay like this without being able to talk to you, I don't even know who you are I've seen you in photos and I don't even know if those are your photos. I just want to end this here ok.

ilovevictorxx said:

spanish to english

quien yo no me a olvidado de usted prima

tambien te extrano mucho prima y tambien te quiero un montonn saludame a gavi dile que la quiero mucho tambien

hey prima dile ala ninita fea de la gavi que la quiero mucho tambien que no se olvide de mi dile ok prima me tengo que ir para mi travajo ablamos al rato te cuidas te quiero mucho bye

jajaja dile que lo are primis dile tanvien ella suene con migo dile que la kiero mucho bichita lokita

hola primita linda pasava por tu pajina para desirte que no me a olvidado de ti brujita linda saves te quiero mi brujita y quiero mucho ala brujita chita dile que la estrano ya la quiero ber de nuevo y ojala que cuando yo vuelva a estas enlinea tu estes para que ablemos delmi no te olvides que te quiero un monton ok bye te cuidas brujita ...

hola primis como estas pq casi no te conectas a myspece ya vi los avandonastes verdad !! tqm primis

TE MANDO ESTA VALIOSA IMAGEN PARA KE TE CUIDE A TI Y A TODOS TUS SERES
    KERIDOS MANDALA A KIENES KIERAS KE TENGAN SALUD TRABAJO Y KE SEAN SUPER
    FELICES SI KIERES ESO PARA MI ESPERO LA MIA GRACIAS

bueno primita la vida siempre igual mientras alegrias y tambien tristesas ya tu saves uno nunca esta bien ni conforme con lo q tiene y yo aqui siempre echandole ganas para salir adelante y ati como te por el momento ??

si mi telefono nadie lo agarra
    Last edited by ilovevictorxx; 08-07-2010 at 08:12 PM.
  4. Erito said:

quien yo no me a olvidado de usted prima / Who? I haven’t forgotten you cousin

tambien te extrano mucho prima y tambien te quiero un montonn saludame a gavi dile que la quiero mucho tambien
    And I miss you too cousin and I love you too say hi to gavi and tell her that I love her too

hey prima dile ala ninita fea de la gavi que la quiero mucho tambien que no se olvide de mi dile ok prima me tengo que ir para mi travajo ablamos al rato te cuidas te quiero mucho bye
    Hey cousin tell to the “ugly girl” of gavi that I love her too and to not forget about me ok cousin I gotta go to work we’ll talk later, take care of yourself, I love you so much bye.

jajaja dile que lo are primis dile tanvien ella suene con migo dile que la kiero mucho bichita lokita
    Hahaha tell her that I will do it also tell her to dream with me tell her that I love her so much

hola primita linda pasava por tu pajina para desirte que no me a olvidado de ti brujita linda saves te quiero mi brujita y quiero mucho ala brujita chita dile que la estrano ya la quiero ber de nuevo y ojala que cuando yo vuelva a estas enlinea tu estes para que ablemos delmi no te olvides que te quiero un monton ok bye te cuidas brujita ...
    Hello my cousin I was through your page to tell you that I have not forgotten you “cute witch” you know that I love you my “witch” and I love chita so much, tell her that I miss her and I want to see her again and I hope that when I came back online you will be too, to talk delmi don’t forget that I love you a lot. Ok bye

hola primis como estas pq casi no te conectas a myspece ya vi los avandonastes verdad !! tqm primis
    Hello cousin how are you? Why you don’t log in MySpace? You left us behind right? I love you cousin

TE MANDO ESTA VALIOSA IMAGEN PARA KE TE CUIDE A TI Y A TODOS TUS SERES
    KERIDOS MANDALA A KIENES KIERAS KE TENGAN SALUD TRABAJO Y KE SEAN SUPER
    FELICES SI KIERES ESO PARA MI ESPERO LA MIA GRACIAS
    I send you this valuable picture to take care of you and the ones you love send it to them, the ones you love to be healthy, to have a job and to be very happy if you want that I hope mine.

bueno primita la vida siempre igual mientras alegrias y tambien tristesas ya tu saves uno nunca esta bien ni conforme con lo q tiene y yo aqui siempre echandole ganas para salir adelante y ati como te por el momento ??
    Well cousin life is always the same joys and sadness and you know we are never well or according with what we have and I’m here always struggling to make it through and you? How are you doing?

si mi telefono nadie lo agarra / but nobody else uses my phone

ilovevictorxx said:

English to spanish please !

are you sure no one else uses your phone because i thought you were letting your brother use it since he doesn't have a phone because last week i forgot to tell you when i called you i guess you were sleeping because your brother called me and told me you were sleeping so he was using your phone so i thought you both use it so i am wrong then?

where have you been we have not talked since early friday mourning and you have not called me or came on msn

are you still awake or are you sleeping already because now you left me hanging here waiting for you to text me back and your not answering me can you answer me because you always do this to me you leave me talking to my self
  6. Erito said:

Quote Originally Posted by ilovevictorxx View Post
    English to spanish please !

are you sure no one else uses your phone because i thought you were letting your brother use it since he doesn't have a phone because last week i forgot to tell you when i called you i guess you were sleeping because your brother called me and told me you were sleeping so he was using your phone so i thought you both use it so i am wrong then?

where have you been we have not talked since early friday mourning and you have not called me or came on msn

are you still awake or are you sleeping already because now you left me hanging here waiting for you to text me back and your not answering me can you answer me because you always do this to me you leave me talking to my self
    ¿Estás seguro que nadie más usa tu teléfono? Porque pensé que dejabas que tu hermano lo usara desde que él se quedó sin teléfono porque la semana pasada olvidé decirte que cuando llamé pensé que estabas durmiendo porque tu hermano me llamo y me dijo que estabas
    durmiendo y estaba usando tu teléfono entonces pensé que los dos lo usaban, ¿es así o no?

¿Dónde has estado? No hemos hablado desde el viernes en la mañana y no me has llamado ni te has conectado en el msn

¿Todavía estas despierto o ya estas dormido? Porque me dejaste aquí esperando por el mensaje y no me has contestado todavía, ¿puedes contestarme? Siempre me haces esto, me dejas hablando conmigo misma

ilovevictorxx said:

english to spanish!

could you atleast tell me where you are going next time instead of leaving me hanging waiting for your texts because it gets annoying and you get me really sad you could have just told me you were going to sleep or doing whatever your doing but you just leave me so it shows you dont care
  8. Erito said:

could you atleast tell me where you are going next time instead of leaving me hanging waiting for your texts because it gets annoying and you get me really sad you could have just told me you were going to sleep or doing whatever your doing but you just leave me so it shows you dont care

Puedes al menos decirme a dónde vas la próxima vez en vez de dejarme esperando por tus mensajes porque es muy confuso y me pones triste podrías haberme dicho que te ibas a dormir o a hacer lo que sea que estés haciendo pero solo me dejas, eso demuestra que no te importo

ilovevictorxx said:

English to spanish!

why do you keep ignoring me? i want to solve this problem but you make things worse when you ignore me and you dont even tell me the truth

what is going on are you mad at me? tell me what is going on because we have not talked since early friday mourning
    --->IsLam
  10. Erito said:

why do you keep ignoring me? i want to solve this problem but you make things worse when you ignore me and you dont even tell me the truth

what is going on are you mad at me? tell me what is going on because we have not talked since early friday mourning

¿Por qué sigues ignorándome? quiero resolver los problemas pero tú empeoras las cosas cuando me ignoras y no me dices la verdad

¿Qué te pasa Estas enojado conmigo? Dime que pasa porque no hemos hablado desde las primeras horas de la mañana del viernes

ilovevictorxx said:

English to spanish!

you act like we are enemies and you always treat me wrong so dont be suprised if i stop talking to you because you know its all your fault
    --->IsLam

VivaPalestina said:

English to spanish!

you act like we are enemies and you always treat me wrong so dont be suprised if i stop talking to you because you know its all your fault
    You forgot please querida!! por favor in spanish This is so different from the arabic thread where everyone says please a hundred times

Zahra2008 said:

English to spanish!

actuas como si fueramos enemigos y siempre me tratas mal así que no te sorprendas si te dejo de hablar porque sabes que todo es tu culpa
    the first love is gone ... am waiting for the last one!!

dragonfly93 said:

Lol Viva, creo q no es tan importante aquí... I don't believe it's very important here...

Even in the French threads for the one person who posts there... She still says "please" lol. Here it seems you can't even get a "por fav" out of people

But that's ok, it's expected because it's only for translations, I guess
    Minä olen horjunut, epäilen enemmän kuin ennen
    Mutta halusit ihmisen, sen viat, sen heikkouden
  15. Erito said:

Hey dragonfly by the way what's your name I don't like to call you like that anyway I think you're right in spanish we don't say please (at least here) so often but that's ok we are happy to help when we can

VivaPalestina said:

Anna (there you go Erito that's her name!) that's the worst excuse I've ever heard. I'm so grateful to anyone who spares me the time to answer a question or translate a song, and I think the least we can do is show good manners?? It doesnt cost much to say please or thank you but it means alot.

I love helping people out Erito, but I wont deny when someone says oh thank you it makes me very happy because I feel happy that I've actually helped

Islam - I'm sorry dear, I know you got the brunt of it, I saw you deleted your post It wasnt aimed at you directly, just everytime I come here I see people just demanding translations without a please or thank you or a hello or anything as though they're just bunging words into google translate...please people so your appreciation to our lovely spanish friends by saying please and thank you!!

Okay rant over Gracias
  17. Erito said:

well it was a bad excuse but I'm an informal guy so that's what I thought but you have better arguments always is better to say thanks and ask please that's the way to build a better world, seriously.

see you I have to take my breakfast

VivaPalestina said:

Quote Originally Posted by Erito View Post
    well it was a bad excuse but I'm an informal guy so that's what I thought but you have better arguments always is better to say thanks and ask please that's the way to build a better world, seriously.

see you I have to take my breakfast
    Bon appetit!!

Oh no you're just a dear who translates despite not being asked politely Allow me to be indigant on your behalf
  19. nenalindaa said:

so theres this word my boyfriend keeps calling my friend and i
    can't find a translation for it "mugrosa" can anyone help??

dragonfly93 said:

Is it a form of mujer, maybe? Mujer is woman.
    Minä olen horjunut, epäilen enemmän kuin ennen
    Mutta halusit ihmisen, sen viat, sen heikkouden