Miscellaneous (not lyrics) Spanish <-> English Translations

Thread: Miscellaneous (not lyrics) Spanish <-> English Translations

Tags: None

citlalli said:

Quote Originally Posted by AnnaFoster View Post
    Can someone translate this? I think I get it, but curious about a couple parts. Thank you!

Mi compa ya la hizo! Y estara de regreso muy pronto.
    My compa (buddy) has made it! and he'll be back very soon.
    “If cats looked like frogs we'd realize what nasty, cruel little bastards they are. Style. That's what people remember.” ― Terry Pratchett.

ilovevictorxx said:

english to spanish

let me be honest after you used your friends cells to call me they have been trying to talk to me and want to see me and go out with me even though they knew you were my boyfriend so dont do that to me i want you not your friends
    --->IsLam

dragonfly93 said:

Voy a ser honesta... después de cuando me llamaste por los móviles de tus amigos me tratan de llamar y quieren verme y salir conmigo aunque sabía q estás (you are; present tense) / estabas (you were; imperfect tense) mi novio, pues no me hagas eso--yo quiero sólo a tí y no a tus amigos.
    Minä olen horjunut, epäilen enemmän kuin ennen
    Mutta halusit ihmisen, sen viat, sen heikkouden

Zahra2008 said:

Quote Originally Posted by dragonfly93 View Post
    Voy a ser honesta... después de cuando me llamaste por los móviles de tus amigos me tratan de llamar y quieren verme y salir conmigo aunque sabía q estás (you are; present tense) / estabas (you were; imperfect tense) mi novio, pues no me hagas eso--yo quiero sólo a tí y no a tus amigos.
    almost right.....

voy a ser honesta, después de que usaste los celulares de tus amigos para llamarme han estado tratando de hablar conmigo y quieren verme y salir conmigo a pesar de que sabían que eras mi novio así que no me hagas eso yo solo te quiero a ti no a tus amigos
    the first love is gone ... am waiting for the last one!!

ilovevictorxx said:

english to spanish please

i never said i didnt want to see you today but you dont understand i work far from my house and if i am getting out of work at 12 then i have to first drive home and change and i dont know what time it will take me to get back and change and then i have to go to the bronx which is further so it takes time it's not around the corner
    --->IsLam
  6. Erito said:

i never said i didnt want to see you today but you dont understand i work far from my house and if i am getting out of work at 12 then i have to first drive home and change and i dont know what time it will take me to get back and change and then i have to go to the bronx which is further so it takes time it's not around the corner

Nunca dije que no quería verte hoy pero tu no entiendes trabajo lejos de casa y si salgo del trabajo a las 12 tengo que manejar/conducir a casa y cambiarme y no sé cuanto tiempo me tomara ir de nuevo y cambiarme y luego tengo que ir a el Bronx que es más lejos y eso toma tiempo no está a la vuelta de la esquina

AnnaFoster said:

For translation. Thank you

Kisiera desapareser, no sentir todo esto que siento

8. MaresLejanos said:

For translation. Thank you

Kisiera desapareser, no sentir todo esto que siento

I wanna dissapear, and don't feel everything that I'm feeling
    "La tolerancia de los ideales ajenos es virtud suprema en los que piensan." - José Ingenieros

ilovevictorxx said:

english to spanish please!!

hey good afternoon sorry i missed breakfast and lunch just kidding so how was your day yesterday and how did your moms birthday go i forgot to ask you tell me all about it
    --->IsLam
  10. Erito said:

hey good afternoon sorry i missed breakfast and lunch just kidding so how was your day yesterday and how did your moms birthday go i forgot to ask you tell me all about it

Buenas tardes lo siento me perdí del desayuno y el almuerzo, solo bromeaba. ¿Cómo estuvo tu día ayer? Y ¿Cómo fue el cumpleaños de tu mamá? Olvidé preguntarte cuéntame acerca de eso.

AnnaFoster said:

Can someone help me with this?

Questions:
    Yegando is llegando?

How does como translates in this case?

What is pal short for?

Ire yegando a sinaloa como pal Otro domingo.

------------------------------------------

& de aii noo acee Faltaaa maz naaadaaa quee*VOLVER A*VERTE

Y de ahi no hace falta mas nada que volver a verte. ? Can anyone fix this sentence further and translate it?

Thanks!

xiurell said:

yegando is wrong, the correct word is llegando

pal ---> para el

now, it doesn't lack anything but see you again
    Last edited by xiurell; 08-23-2010 at 11:46 AM.

ilovevictorxx said:

Translation

yeah thats true i am going out shopping for school clothes i am going to the mall today since the weather is all wet outside i hate rainy days
    --->IsLam

bedroomeyes said:

Quote Originally Posted by ilovevictorxx View Post
    Translation

yeah thats true i am going out shopping for school clothes i am going to the mall today since the weather is all wet outside i hate rainy days
    eso sí es verdad; voy a salir a comprar ropa para la escuela; me voy para los almacenes hoy ya que afuera está mojado; odio los días lluviosos
    The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources.
    -Albert Einstein

ilovevictorxx said:

is there anyone who is dominican on here who could translate something for me?
    --->IsLam

dragonfly93 said:

Is it in the Dominican dialect?
    Minä olen horjunut, epäilen enemmän kuin ennen
    Mutta halusit ihmisen, sen viat, sen heikkouden

ilovevictorxx said:

yeah i need something translated thats written
    --->IsLam

Zahra2008 said:

is not dialect is accent, maybe we can try to help you, cause it is also spanish, maybe some dominican slang we couldnt understand, but at least we can try!
    the first love is gone ... am waiting for the last one!!

AnnaFoster said:

Can anyone tell me what this sentence says and fix the grammar so I can learn from it? Thank you!

Xfin stas libre. gracias adios ya paso toda sta horrible pesadilla qe pasamos. Espero poder adelantar mi viaje y verte mas luego Ya porfin

citlalli said:

Can anyone tell me what this sentence says and fix the grammar so I can learn from it? Thank you!

Xfin stas libre. gracias adios ya paso toda sta horrible pesadilla qe pasamos. Espero poder adelantar mi viaje y verte mas luego Ya porfin
    Por fin estás libre. Gracias a Dios ya pasó toda esta horrible pesadilla que pasamos. Espero poder adelantar mi viaje y verte más luego. Ya por fin.

"You're free at last. Thank God all this horrible nightmare we went through is over. I hope to be able to bring forward my trip and see you more. At last / finally."
    “If cats looked like frogs we'd realize what nasty, cruel little bastards they are. Style. That's what people remember.” ― Terry Pratchett.