Laguna Beach Season 2 Help

Thread: Laguna Beach Season 2 Help

Tags: None
  1. storres said:

Default Laguna Beach Season 2 Help

This is driving me crazy. I like a song that was played in season two, but I do not know the title or who sings it. A phrase from the song goes....."Can't keeps my eyes off of you".....I know this is little info, but can any Laguna Beach fans please help me with identifying the title or the artist that sings this song. Thanks.
  2. SMazac128 said:

It's probably "YOU AND ME" by: Lifehouse
  3. krissssy100 said:

Default ughh

anyone know what the song is when LC and jason are getting into the hot tub and it goes "i never thought it would happen again i never thought i would love again" ????????
  4. jenken said:

Quote Originally Posted by krissssy100
    anyone know what the song is when LC and jason are getting into the hot tub and it goes "i never thought it would happen again i never thought i would love again" ????????
    Lina Morgana - "Something About You"
  5. JohnXXL said:

Exclamation Cabo cabo cabo soong!!

does anyone know the song in "cabo cabo cabo" when theyre walkin.. well kinda skippin to the club ROXX.. and its like all dance hall clap rythm! im dying to know!
  6. Melissa1111 said:

wats the song that plays wen they are all graduating???
  7. ally6467 said:

Default Helpppp

heeey i was wondering if anyone could tell me the song when kristen and stephen are watching the fireworks together and she tells him she doesnt want to be with him and then she goes back to her hotel. the lady sings "got to know how to feel tonight" pleaaaaase helpp. thankss
  8. gigglesalot said:

Quote Originally Posted by Melissa1111
    wats the song that plays wen they are all graduating???
    That is "Graduation" by Vitamin C
  9. gigglesalot said:

Default season 2 Help

i was wondering if anyone knows the song that was playing in the commercial for season 2 when they where all snowbording? the only line that I know is when she says "It's gonna be different" Please help me!!
  10. Cutiepiexx91 said:

does anyone know the song that plays when stephens drving back to san fran, after laurens birthday trip to mexico. it was like.... "you can leave this house this town, leave it all to me, or you'll never leave the ground. am i the habbit your too tierd to breathe i want you to love me with every step you take but can you do it today ". i cant find it anywhere
  11. janehensley said:

whats the piano and guitar song "do do do do " on i hate valentines day when jason is walking into jessicas house???
  12. irishsweethart9 said:

The song during the Second season graduation is Time(where did you go) by Chantel K, it isn't on Itunes, but on Lime Wire
  13. MAGGIE-moment..- said:

Default Laguna Beach, Season Two.

Here's the thing. It was when Tessa and Cameron and all them were going to San Diago, and they played a song somehwere in there. "It's kind of romantic. It's kind of pathetic" was the only part it played. Does anyone know what it was?
  14. Lily99 said:

Default Help!!!

I'm new to this so I'm not quite sure how it works, but there is a song I've been looking for FOREVER and it's not listed on the wikipedia list of Laguna songs and episodes.
    It's the song from the episode in Season 2 called "I hate valentine's day" when Stephen goes to LC's house to surprise her with flowers and chocolates. It plays for quite a while but it's not listed anywhere.

Anyone know the title and artist?

Thanks so much!
  15. deagle3129 said:

i need 2 know what song is it on the episode in series 2 where jason is only just started goin out with alex after dumping jessia and they are at the bonfire, then alex and jason walk off and there id a seen on jessia stairing at them. the song starts 'it the way that he makes you feel'.
  16. kristin.* said:

Quote Originally Posted by Lily99 View Post
    I'm new to this so I'm not quite sure how it works, but there is a song I've been looking for FOREVER and it's not listed on the wikipedia list of Laguna songs and episodes.
    It's the song from the episode in Season 2 called "I hate valentine's day" when Stephen goes to LC's house to surprise her with flowers and chocolates. It plays for quite a while but it's not listed anywhere.

Anyone know the title and artist?

Thanks so much!

Only One- Yellowcard
  17. kristin.* said:

does anyone know the song that is played in season 2, the valentines day episode when jessica and jason are having dinner and jason says something about her being a bad influence on him,..it goes somethign like..

"the guy is a _____, everybodys saying that i must be crazy
    he loves me hates me, it dosent really matter
    cause i know we are who we are"
  18. kfletcher20 said:

Quote Originally Posted by deagle3129 View Post
    i need 2 know what song is it on the episode in series 2 where jason is only just started goin out with alex after dumping jessia and they are at the bonfire, then alex and jason walk off and there id a seen on jessia stairing at them. the song starts 'it the way that he makes you feel'.
    its pretty girl by sugarcult
  19. kfletcher20 said:

does anyone knwo the song on season two episode 17 its the last ones when steven is leaving LC's for sandiego and they are hugging its like, "feels good to feel so good its like i've been misunderstood and i'm trying to hold onto you theres nothing left to hold onto" help thanks
  20. brandy said:

does anyone know the song that is played in the first episode of the second season when stephen and lauren are driving back to laurens house to go swimming in the hot tub?