can anyone help me this poem if it is

I know this is so much but i need the turkish words and the translation too

sorry for disturbance

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6LjeA...eature=related

Gratefully

2. aksios said:

Öğretemedim unutmayı I COULD NOT TEACH TO FORGET
    Seni çalmadan BEFORE STEALING YOU
    Geceden saçlarını sarkıtmadan tenime BEFORE YOU LET YOUR HAIR ON MY SKIN AT NIGHT
    Koynumdan ayrılalı bu yüreği avutmayı (I COULD NOT TEACH) TO AMUSE THIS HEART SINCE YOU LEFT FROM MY BOSOM
    Sensiz aç bir sabahin hasret dolu tenhasında AT THE DESOLATE PLACE OF A HUNGRY MORNING WITHOUT YOU
    Satamadım elimde kalan ayrılıkları I COULD NOT SELL THE SEPATIONS REMAINED IN MY HANDS
    Faysası yok- THERE IS NO USE
    Kim ne yapsın ilk satırı yazılmış ikili yanlızlıkları-WHO AND WHAT DOES HE DO THE MUTUAL LONELINESSES WHOSE FIRST LINE IS WRITTEN (WHO WOULD WANT IT)
    Hasretinle bedenimi sarmıştın ya YOU HELD MY BODY WITH YOUR LONGING
    Üşüsem de bu gece, dün gibi yazlıklarımı giyeceğim EVEN IF I FEEL COLD TONIGHT, I WILL WEAR MY SUMMER CLOTHES LIKE YESTERDAY
    Hasretini kadırıp kışlıkların arasına BY TAKING YOUR LONGING TO WINTER CLOTHES
    Sen ağlarsan boğulurum bir damla göz yaşında IF YOU CRY, I WILL BE DROWN IN A DROP OF YOUR TEAR
    Bil ki istesem de kalmaz KNOW THAT EVEN IF I WANT, IT WON'T STAY
    Firar eder anarşist yüreğim MY ANARCHIST HEART ESCAPES
    Durmaz ikinci el sevdalarda IT WON'T STAY IN SECOND HAND LOVE

Here you are...If you have questions, you can ask, I can explain more

Oriee said:

Default thank you

at the begining i would like to thank you for helping and offering further help

it is a really beautifull poem.. so great and meaningfull
    i love it

thers are some lines that i couln't get

Sensiz aç bir sabahin hasret dolu tenhasında AT THE DESOLATE PLACE OF A HUNGRY MORNING WITHOUT YOU
    Satamadım elimde kalan ayrılıkları I COULD NOT SELL THE SEPATIONS REMAINED IN MY HANDS

and

Kim ne yapsın ilk satırı yazılmış ikili yanlızlıkları-WHO AND WHAT DOES HE DO THE MUTUAL LONELINESSES WHOSE FIRST LINE IS WRITTEN (WHO WOULD WANT IT)
    Üşüsem de bu gece, dün gibi yazlıklarımı giyeceğim EVEN IF I FEEL COLD TONIGHT, I WILL WEAR MY SUMMER CLOTHES LIKE YESTERDAY

sorry for troubling you :[

4. aksios said:

The morning is hungry maybe it can want to eat him take him inside. He is at the desolate place, there is noone, he is alone and he is longing for his love...

He means there is always loneliness in his life, he is alone, all alone. He cannot give the loneliness away...

I thınk here he means both he and she wanted to break up, so it was mutual and the fate for them was written by them. They wrote the story of seperation. I am confused about this as well...

He is saying all he has was the feeling that he misses her, he longs for her, and this longing holds him tight and warms him, but he wants to get rid of this longing and he is saying even though it is cold and he needs to have that longing to warm himself, he does not want to have it, he wants to let this feeling away, and he is saying he is not going to wear longing, even if it is cold he is going to wear summer clothes, just in contrast....

I hope it is clear now...
    Ask me more if there is still some questions in your mind

Oriee said:

thank you very much aksios for your help, you're so kind
    and i'm really shy from because i asked you so many questions
    i have two last questions

Seni çalmadan BEFORE STEALING YOU
    does it mean before someone steals your heart and take it from me

Geceden saçlarını sarkıtmadan tenime BEFORE YOU LET YOUR HAIR ON MY SKIN AT NIGHT
    the hair is it a symbol of the last trace of the lover?

or could the the 2nd sentence means that his love left him
    and in the second one she loves another one

Thanks in advace
    Çok Teşekkürlar
    Last edited by Oriee; 08-14-2008 at 12:03 PM.

6. aksios said:

Well, you are welcome, ask me , feel free, it is ok for me.
    You think so deeply.
    I can say by "Seni çalmadan BEFORE STEALING YOU" he may mean having her beside him, just being with him, maybe she is not allowed to meet him or it is wrong to meet him, you can say that they meet secretly too.
    Geceden saçlarını sarkıtmadan tenime BEFORE YOU LET YOUR HAIR ON MY SKIN AT NIGHT, by this he may mean the touch of her, maybe he likes her to touch her hair on his skin, he fancies maybe. It is a kind of sexual, he also says 'geceden:at night' so they meet secretly at night he goes and takes her (STEALING HER) and they make love, they love each other, etc. They used to do it, cause you understand that they broke up or something happened and there came seperation...

Oriee said:

aksios i'm so sorry
    i started to hate myself coz i still have one question

Bil ki istesem de kalmaz KNOW THAT EVEN IF I WANT, IT WON'T STAY
    Firar eder anarşist yüreğim MY ANARCHIST HEART ESCAPES
    Durmaz ikinci el sevdalarda IT WON'T STAY IN SECOND HAND LOVE

in the first sectece is he talking to his love??

Thanks again