Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
    Thanks

Hi, friends, I just start to read this topic and I would like to join the discussion but now I can say surely only one is that most russians here are sure that only one man is responsible for this conflict is Georgian president and regime he created.
    Nobody between simple people wanted this war and this conflict. Nobody here hate georgians. But when started firing of Zhinval by "Grad" it was shock for everybody. We saw the salute in the Pekin on one tv-channel and at the same time another channel showed how georgian missiles fly to sleeping Zhinval. It was really terrible contrast. I couldn`t believe that georgians can do it. I lived for a long time in St.Petersburg and I knew some georgians. We worked together and they was very sensible, cultural and intelligent people. I can say that always in Russia(or Soviet Union) was two most responsible Caucasus nations are Georgian and Armenian. Nobody could believe that georgian can start fighting against russian peacekeepers and osetian civilians.

Thanks

Hello "Fly"! You're from Belarus? It's very nice to see you here. I only have a minute right now, and I'll be out of town for the next 9-10 days, but I would love to know more about what you think. I'll be sure to check this topic when I return home
    Having problems with vertigo for 2-3 days ... it's temporary, a mild case and it will pass, but for now I can't stay on the computer as much as normal :-/ ...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by -=fly`n`high=- View Post
    ...Nobody between simple people wanted this war and this conflict....
    Hello again, and I hoped that I might see you again in this topic. But I would like to say a few things, a summary of my thoughts and feelings, because I don't ever want anyone to misunderstand ... and I'm sure that I also say this for a lot of other people:

First, of course I can believe what you said. And in every case, always, isn't it just a few people ... whoever they might be ... who create problems for so many? But there is always the basic question: Who are those people? Is it only about politics? Or is about something that's more "real"?? But of course the problem is that it can be very difficult, and sometimes even impossible, to find the real answer to a simple question.

Second, I hate the way that politics (and news) can discolor everything. Every single day, I wonder, how can we ever know the truth about anything? But that's why I read so much, and it's why I like to discuss certain issues. I like to find out as much as I can, and I even like to learn how other people feel about something, even if we don't know the basic facts.

Third, as I've mentioned before, I have a very dear friend in Russia, and also other friends and friendly acquaintances from Russia and Belarus and Ukraine and Poland and Romania and Bulgaria and almost every eastern and western European country that I can name, and of course I want to think positively. I really really really want to do that!!! I wish, I wish, I wish sooooooo much that we can all have peace and comfort with each other. I can't even say how much I want that! Сердце и душа.

But I also believe that I don't even need to say any of that, because I believe (or I want to believe) that all of us want the same. But I want to say it, because there is too much confusion in our wonderful world, and I hate confusion.
    Having problems with vertigo for 2-3 days ... it's temporary, a mild case and it will pass, but for now I can't stay on the computer as much as normal :-/ ...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by -=fly`n`high=- View Post
    Hi, friends, I just start to read this topic and I would like to join the discussion but now I can say surely only one is that most russians here are sure that only one man is responsible for this conflict is Georgian president and regime he created.
    Nobody between simple people wanted this war and this conflict. Nobody here hate georgians. But when started firing of Zhinval by "Grad" it was shock for everybody. We saw the salute in the Pekin on one tv-channel and at the same time another channel showed how georgian missiles fly to sleeping Zhinval. It was really terrible contrast. I couldn`t believe that georgians can do it. I lived for a long time in St.Petersburg and I knew some georgians. We worked together and they was very sensible, cultural and intelligent people. I can say that always in Russia(or Soviet Union) was two most responsible Caucasus nations are Georgian and Armenian. Nobody could believe that georgian can start fighting against russian peacekeepers and osetian civilians.
    When we talk about war, both(Russian and Georgian)sides are responsible. Yes, first we shot, but that was on Georgian territory. The war started, when russian jets bombed georgian towns and Capital Tbilisi. Russian side at first days of war anounced about 2000 dead russian civilians, but as we saw that was just a "propaganda". At august 8, most of Civilians were evacuated from Tskhinvali, in a few hours Georgian special forces took control over conflict zone, but than Russian forces attacked from 5 sides and Georgians were forced to leave and think about defence of their Capital.
    Nobody wanted this war! Only Russian and Our presidents are responsible for this conflict and "blood". I believe that Georgian lands will be united, every georgian believes in this, but this must be in peaceful way, not like Russia reigned control over Chechnya!!

Thanks

Hey zviduka. Listen, I wonder more and more about all of this ... and you know that Ukraine supported Georgia in this thing? ... and now, with the argument about gas between Russia and Ukraine (and now Europe is affected), my friend in Kharkov is getting worried too. Also a friend in Tomsk (Siberia) seems to worry more and more ... and I hate to say this, but maybe she worries because she is not "ethnic" Russian. I just hope these problems are not about that. You understand what I mean?

So nobody in Georgia trusts Sakaashvili? Sorry if I spell it wrong, it's hard to remember. But is that true?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by zviduka View Post
    When we talk about war, both(Russian and Georgian)sides are responsible. Yes, first we shot, but that was on Georgian territory. The war started, when russian jets bombed georgian towns and Capital Tbilisi. Russian side at first days of war anounced about 2000 dead russian civilians, but as we saw that was just a "propaganda". At august 8, most of Civilians were evacuated from Tskhinvali, in a few hours Georgian special forces took control over conflict zone, but than Russian forces attacked from 5 sides and Georgians were forced to leave and think about defence of their Capital.
    Hi, zviduka. I don`t know what exactly there was, I just saw tv-news(russian) and read internet. But I know exactly that if somebody on my eyes will try to kill another people then it will be not right just to say "Ok guys, go ahead. It`s only your business" and just to go away. It looks like .. criminal omission or something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by zviduka View Post
    I believe that Georgian lands will be united, every georgian believes in this, but this must be in peaceful way, not like Russia reigned control over Chechnya!!
    Yes I agree. But here georgians(not russians) are trying to keep their lands by force.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567