hello!!!I'm from Serbia

Thread: hello!!!I'm from Serbia

Tags: None
  1. vallera said:

Smile hello!!!I'm from Serbia

Hello!I'm from serbia,but i'd like to learn tukish....especialy translations of the MOR VE OTESI songs...They're amazing!

Koukla said:

Quote Originally Posted by vallera View Post
    Hello!I'm from serbia,but i'd like to learn tukish....especialy translations of the MOR VE OTESI songs...They're amazing!
    Welcome!

Two of my Greek friends became Mor ve Ötesi freaks after Eurovision. I was always telling them Turkish rock is good

We all judged them a lot in Turkey when they decided to participate in Eurovision because of their different vision and political content in their songs. But I can see that it is a great publicity, at least for Europe. I wish they could have gotten a better place in the contest.

3. vallera said:

Turkish rock is exelent
    and different political vision is normal,especialy in serbia.......
    Hvala Vlado i veeeeliki pozdrav iz Šapca

Koukla said:

I believe you

marmaris said:

were they judged because of their political content?=) actually l was thinking that we support!=)

Koukla said:

No they werenot judged. They are supporting universal peace, like make love not war, governments stink etc

They were criticized cuz Eurovision contest was too "empty" for them. It is pop culture after all (although politics rule it)

marmaris said:

I understood now..i agree with you about it..i love Şebnem Ferah so much and I never want her to be in there!it was same for MVO too..but at least Europe saw other face of Turkey abit..

8. vallera said:

I think that it was a great way presen Turkish rock.I saw them first time there.
    I hope that other people now have different vision of Serbia.You know,we aren't so bad...............