Laguna Beach Song From Season 2 Finale

Thread: Laguna Beach Song From Season 2 Finale

Tags: None
  1. ~AsHlEy~ said:

Question Laguna Beach Song From Season 2 Finale

ok this is bothering me does anyone know the name of the song they play where kristen is saying goodbye to jessica?? i really like it but don't know what it's called
  2. Yayz_XD said:

Do you know any of the lyrics at all? Because that would REAlly help. ^-^
  3. ~AsHlEy~ said:

This is all i really know

Always close everyday every step along the way
    Even though for now we've gotta say goodbye
    I know you will be forever in my life
  4. gergrd said:

Default Backstreet Boys Never Gone?

5. jenken said:

Quote Originally Posted by ~AsHlEy~
    ok this is bothering me does anyone know the name of the song they play where kristen is saying goodbye to jessica?? i really like it but don't know what it's called
    Backstreet Boys - "Never Gone"
  6. ~AsHlEy~ said:

hey! lol that's it... ok thanks alot well off to download it...lol
  7. neosixth said:

Default 2nd season song

Hello, does anybody know a song from the final of the 2nd season. I heard it when Jason, Cedric and Talan are in front of the beach after surfing, and they say good bye to the place. And it says "cause this is the end of all..." I think.
    Hope u can help me, because I've tried to find it but it has been almost impossible.
  8. vale said:

hi! does somebody know the song that appears when LC and Jason had their first date, and they where at the jacuzzi??....the only thing I know is that it says like "I can`t take my eyes of you..."somewhere. Ive search eberywhere so if somebody can help me Ill really apreciate it.
  9. Beka said:

Wink I Know The Song

Quote Originally Posted by vale
    hi! does somebody know the song that appears when LC and Jason had their first date, and they where at the jacuzzi??....the only thing I know is that it says like "I can`t take my eyes of you..."somewhere. Ive search eberywhere so if somebody can help me Ill really apreciate it.
    Heyyyy, yeah that song is amazing...Its called "You and Me" by lifehouse
  10. Andrew C said:

Cool Hmmm...

Quote Originally Posted by neosixth
    Hello, does anybody know a song from the final of the 2nd season. I heard it when Jason, Cedric and Talan are in front of the beach after surfing, and they say good bye to the place. And it says "cause this is the end of all..." I think.
    Hope u can help me, because I've tried to find it but it has been almost impossible.
    after they're done surfing? hmmm... i'm not really sure but I will let you know if i find out.
  11. mtvaddict18 said:

Quote Originally Posted by neosixth

I think the song you are looking for is the Goodbye Song by adandoned pools
  12. delladelladella said:

I REALLY NEED HELP! I HAVE BEEN SEARCHING FOR THIS SONG FOR DAYS. kristin is in the car with another girl and the song goes.....

"ELLO ELLO ELLO ELLO" and its a girl..smthin like that. PLEASE help
  13. natalee20 said:

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by ~AsHlEy~ View Post

hey that songs is called never gone by backstreet boys real cute song
  14. alsjkhdfeva said:

can someone tell me the song in the last episode of the 2nd season.. when taylor and alex are saying goodbye? i think it goes something like "praying for a rainy day to stay in bed inside" something like that.
  15. alsjkhdfeva said:

Default this has been bothering me for so LONG.

can someone tell me the song in the last episode of the 2nd season.. when taylor and alex are saying goodbye? i think it goes something like "praying for a rainy day to stay in bed inside" something like that.
  16. Conron said:

Quote Originally Posted by alsjkhdfeva View Post

Its Called "These Days - Chantel Kreviazuk"
  17. Dark Child said:

Quote Originally Posted by ~AsHlEy~ View Post
    Dar Williams - Farewell to the old me