someone who speak german to help me to practice...

Thread: someone who speak german to help me to practice...

Tags: None
  1. TheBiatchelor said:

Default someone who speak german to help me to practice...

Hello everybody

do someone speak german perfectly(a german person would be perfect!!) and english(i know almost all german speak english...around the same language)...or french to correct me when im wrong..im doing my own website and would like to do it in 3 langage..im german born in berlin but I'm in Canada(quebec) since i am 3 years old..so i know some deutsch things but would like to know it better...and i dont want to do mistakes on my website!!Thank you(if you speak only german/english...if you want..i could try to learn you french....)

Thank you

Tahira said:

Hello, welcome to this forums. Of course also some germans are spread around here :-) :-)

Steena has opend a thread for people who want to practise german language, watch this: http://www.allthelyrics.com/forum/ge...-exchange.html

And if you have any particular questions, just ask, there is always someone here to help you.

By the way, my colleague is at the moment in Montreal for holiday!

Viel Spaß und einen schönen Tag !
    Tahira

Cosmonaut said:

If you merely need someone to correct your website and free it from potential mistakes you can pm me. Otherwise you can just go ahead and post your questions here...

Lyssa said:

If you need help, French is my mother tongue so I could help you to translate from it into German^^
    Like the others said, just ask here and someone will answer you