what is this song?!!!

Thread: what is this song?!!!

Tags: None
  1. a_drive_north said:

Default what is this song?!!!

okay i work at forever 21 in flint mi and there is this one song that plays all the time and all i can remember from it is, this this and that that then the course is like ay man wassup? ay bro wassup? and that all i can ever remember.... help?

thanks
    Kristen
  2. CaffeinatedPrincessx3 said:

"yo yo what up? ay bro what's up? you got it like that? you got it like whoa-oh, this like that like this this yeah-ah get down with it or get get your hands up" it goes like that and it's right before handlebars by flobots. i work there too. that's all i know. lol. maybe that can help someone else though. Xo
  3. TfLaMeZ said:

Yes!!! this is exactly the song i'm looking for too. Please can anyone help?
  4. caly3008 said:

try Oscar the Grouch - The Cool Kids
  5. Speak_South said:

Exclamation forever 21

I used to work at forever 21 last christmas and this spring in Indiana and they also played a song that i cant find in anywhere! It was a girl singing and it had a lot of "dum's" really fast in it and it said like "dum diddy dum diddy dum diddy dum wind down" I think after that it said like "beat goes on" or something and the chorus kept saying that over and over thats all i can remember but we played it all the time. It would usually play after "creator" by santogold and they sounded kind of similar.
  6. gwensGURL said:

Speak South.....

Your song is M.I.A. Feat. Timbaland- Come Around