I really need ta know this song but i can only describe the video and the guys! HELP

Thread: I really need ta know this song but i can only describe the video and the guys! HELP

Tags: None
  1. caydensmommy0508 said:

Question I really need ta know this song but i can only describe the video and the guys! HELP

Ok there is this video with 3 black men with dreads who are standing on rocks and they are like angels in the video and theres a part where a woman is walking home with groceries and she sees her son on the ground shot n dead n she drops her groceries and goes ta her son and one of the black men comes and sings but she cant see him..
    all 3 men go to diff people like they are angels to 3 diff people PLEASE help me im trynig to prove a point to my family about this song but i cant remmy it .
    i remmy seeing the song a couple of years ago on BET

HELPPP!!!!

2. spahhc said:

Quote Originally Posted by caydensmommy0508 View Post
    Ok there is this video with 3 black men with dreads who are standing on rocks and they are like angels in the video and theres a part where a woman is walking home with groceries and she sees her son on the ground shot n dead n she drops her groceries and goes ta her son and one of the black men comes and sings but she cant see him..
    all 3 men go to diff people like they are angels to 3 diff people PLEASE help me im trynig to prove a point to my family about this song but i cant remmy it .
    i remmy seeing the song a couple of years ago on BET

HELPPP!!!!
    Bone Thugs N Harmony - Crossroads

3. caydensmommy0508 said:

naw et aint it

4. Mokely said:

The description reminds me a little of Don't Go Chasing Waterfalls by TLC, but those are 3 women, so that's probably not it.

5. MissStormyWeather72 said:

That's also, the only song (Waterfalls, TLC came out in 1995), that has a video similar to as described (but three women dancing in water and sometimes their bodies are made of water) . First is a kid who is dealing drugs, the mother appears to be a ghost image trying to stop her son but to late. then the video proceeds to a man and woman about unprotected sex and how aids/hiv took their lives. Then the video goes back to the mother walking with groceries and her son tries to hug her but he's now a ghost. The end of the video shows the couple sitting on the bed (mirror reflection) on the dresser is a picture frame first his face disappears and then so does hers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-n-jZJhpT4

Please let me know if this could be the song and video... I put a link for the video. If it doesnt show please let me know I will email it to you.