The Hills Season 4 Episode 2 PLEASE HELP

Thread: The Hills Season 4 Episode 2 PLEASE HELP

Tags: None
  1. REDIMNL said:

Default The Hills Season 4 Episode 2 PLEASE HELP

I am looking for the name of the song that plays right after Whitney is promoted...it starts out like: I don't know if I can ever be all things that you see, things that you see in me....

I have been looking for if an can't seem to find it anywhere....please help and thank you sooooo much
  2. REDIMNL said:

Default The Hills 402

I am still looking for the song from episode "Drame Follows Them", the one that plays right after Whitney gets promoted...on the online version. Usually when I google the lyrics the song title comes right up, but this time I am having little luck. Does anyone have any suggestions? Or has anyone heard it before?

The lyrics go a lil soemthing like " I don't know if I could ever be all the things, that you see, that you see in me"

Please Please and thank you!
  3. mashimaro0 said:

Default Does Any One Know This Song??

it's when lauren and lo are at stephanie's birthday party and they're sitting down, its a song the club is playing it goes sumthing like :" i dont wanna be rich and famous if i cant throw it on you"

PLEASE HELLLLLLLLPPP

thanks

Steena said:

@mashimaroO: Try Valeria - Rich & Famous
    http://www.myspace.com/valeria
    होता है जो होना है ... वक़्त ही शायद खुदा है ...
    कौन कहता है आदमी अपनी किस्मत खुद लिखता है?
  5. mafiaInk said:

The band is Down And Above out of Minneapolis, MN. They have another song in Season Five now which I was researching and is how I found this post.

They are on MySpace. All their CDs are worth the money and they totally rock live. If you're around St. Cloud, MN this Saturday stop by the Red Carpet and you can see.