Can anyone translate Saban Sazic Sale-Lovac na Novac

Thread: Can anyone translate Saban Sazic Sale-Lovac na Novac

Tags: None
  1. ManInBlack said:

Thumbs down To -MayGoLoco-

MayGoLoco, you just sound so smart... How old are you? -Sazic85- didn't mean in like that... Some people just don't know the lil difference between those 3 languages! By the way, the person singing the song is a BOSNIAN guy! 8-}

Adrienne said:

ManInBlack - How can you expect people out of our area to recognize Bosnian and to differ it from Serbian dialects? Come on, can you differ arabic from farsi? I don't think so!
    And we understood so far that he is Bosnian guy, no need to repeat it 1000 times. I don't see why you should refer to MayGoLoco as a 'smart' and being ironic, if I'm not wrong (though I hope I'm wrong!). She is here to help all the time, so if you have nothing better to do than criticize you'd better not show up here. Everyone is here to help, not to offend, remember that.
    Aconteceu
    Estava escrito assim
    Eu em você, você em mim
    Eu te encontrei
    Meu grande amor..

Da li cu ikad moci da sklopim oci a da tebe nema..?

Aut Viam Inveniam Aut Faciam!
    בועז, תתחתן איתי!

MayGoLoco said:

@ ManInBlack:
    I'm not being smart or anything like that, I'm just giving my opinion.
    And as I already said Sazic85 probably didn't mean it in a bad way.
    The caps of Sazic85 may have come of as offensive and in my opinion bUlGaRiAnGuRlViLiLofKoCe did not have to apologize for calling the song Serbian.
    That's what I wanted to mention, and I did already.

I never denied that the guy singing this song isn't Bosnian and I never said that he's Serbian, so I don't know what your problem is?
    I just translated the song!

Maybe it's better if you start reading the thread from top to bottom, before you put your thumb down.
    Because I'm guessing you haven't read it that well.
    And if you really want to know my age just look at my profile.

So if I'm 'smart' for wanting to help someone to translate a song.
    And for saying that they shouldn't apologize for something they couldn't have known.
    Well then I have to say I'm very smart!

4. bUlGaRiAnGuRlViLiLofKoCe said:

Ohh ok!
    I'm kind of a little slower with this site becuase I just made the registration and I didn't really know what to do!!
    I LOVE www.impulse.bg/user/Palaviq_Montior

Acrylic said:

Quote Originally Posted by Adrienne View Post
    ^ Oh I was at the same concert in Bar lol.. though for short time, didnt like it much :P
    Nisam obratila paznju na to, mislila sam da nije iz Dalmacije doduse...
    We stayed there the whole time...we didn't have much of anything to do, haha. Being in Bar for 2 weeks, and not getting out of the city much means that anything out of the norm is interesting. Were you in Bar for a while? Did you go down and see Caki? Haha

Adrienne said:

I was born in Bar, I spent most of my summer there :P Who's Caki? What did I miss? lol
    Aconteceu
    Estava escrito assim
    Eu em você, você em mim
    Eu te encontrei
    Meu grande amor..

בועז, תתחתן איתי!

7. ManInBlack said:

Talking Huh?

What is going on now? I'm LOST Why is everyone so mean to me oh my GOD I gotta go cry now bye ;-( maaaahhhhhh uummm maaaahhh
    Adrienne i like your hair cut a lot where did u get your hair cut, i wanna take my girl there My little sister had the same hair style back in the 80s when she was in preschool

Adrienne said:

You're funny I'll try and laugh haha..
    Aconteceu
    Estava escrito assim
    Eu em você, você em mim
    Eu te encontrei
    Meu grande amor..

בועז, תתחתן איתי!

MayGoLoco said:

@ ManInBlack:
    If you don't have anything usefull and nice to say, don't say anything at all.
    There's no need for sarcasm.