Tania Boeva/ Таня Боева "Goliam Draznitel"/ "Голям дразнител" translation wanted :)

Thread: Tania Boeva/ Таня Боева "Goliam Draznitel"/ "Голям дразнител" translation wanted :)

Tags: None

Robster1983 said:

Default Tania Boeva/ Таня Боева "Goliam Draznitel"/ "Голям дразнител" translation wanted :)

Hééj, I found the Cyrillic lyrics of the song "Goliam Draznitel"/ "Голям дразнител", a song from Tania Boeva/ Таня Боева. I would love to see this song translated into phonetic Latin alphabet (like Припев would become Pripev, Таня Боева becomes Tania Boeva, etc.), and into English.

Many thnx in advance!!!!

Голям дразнител си ми ти, да си край мене ми вреди.
    Голям дразнител си ми ти и пулса ми го потвърди.
    Поглеждам твоето лице и спира моето сърце
    и всяка мисъл в мен крещи, в тъмното ме заведи.

Припев: (х2)
    Горя в намерение за нежни
    отнешения с теб до сутринта,
    за нежни отношения и точни попадения
    в целта на любовта.

Голям дразнител си ми ти, ала това не ми вреди,
    когато дойде сутринта, ще е дошла и любовта.
    Ще гледаш моето лице, ще сприра твоето сърце
    и всичко твое ще шепти, голям дразнител си ми ти.

Припев: (х4)
    в целта на любовта.

eXtremnata said:

Голям дразнител си ми ти, да си край мене ми вреди.
    {golqam draznitel si mi ti,da si krai mene mi vredi}
    You are a big irritant to me, to be near is harmful for me

Голям дразнител си ми ти и пулса ми го потвърди.
    {golqam draznitel si mi ti I pulsa mi go potvyrdi}
    You are a big irritant to me and my pulse confirmed it

Поглеждам твоето лице и спира моето сърце
    {gledam tvoeto lice i spira moeto syrce}
    I look at your face and my heart stops

и всяка мисъл в мен крещи, в тъмното ме заведи.
    {i vsqka misyl v men kreshti, v tymnoto me zavedi}
    and every thought in me screams lead me in the dark

Припев: (х2) pripev
    chorus

{gorq v namerenie za nejni}
    I burn in intention for gentle

{otnosheniq s teb do sutrinta}
    relations with you until the morning

{za nejni otnosheniq I toshni popadeniq}
    for gentle ralations and direct hits

в целта на любовта.
    {v celta na liubovta}
    in the target of love

Голям дразнител си ми ти, ала това не ми вреди,
    {golqm draznitel si mi ti,ala tova ne mi vredi}
    You are a big irritant to me but this doesn’t hurt me

когато дойде сутринта, ще е дошла и любовта.
    {kogato doide sutrinta, shte e doshla liubovta}
    when the morning comes love would have come

Ще гледаш моето лице, ще сприра твоето сърце
    {shte gledam moeto lice, shte spira tvoeto syrce}
    You will look at my face and your heart will stop

и всичко твое ще шепти, голям дразнител си ми ти.
    {I vsichko tvoe shte shepti, golqm draznitel si mi ti}
    and every part of you will wisper, you are a big irritant to me

Припев: (х4) pripev
    chorus

{gorq v namerenie za nejni}
    I burn in intention for gentle

{otnosheniq s teb do sutrinta}
    relations with you until the morning

{za nejni otnosheniq I toshni popadeniq}
    for gentle ralations and direct hits

в целта на любовта.
    {v celta na liubovta}
    in the target of love

u – “у” – like “w” in western
    y- “ъ” like “u” in ugly
    iu – “ю” like “u” in cure

here you go
    Душата ми не е пътека- да минеш и да си заминеш.... Душата ми не е камина- да се стоплиш и да си отидеш.. Душата ми е Божи храм- влезеш ли оставаш там!

Robster1983 said:

Thnx so much for translating this song! It's nice to know what an artist is singing, and/ or how to sing-a-long

And didn't you also replied to my question about popular Bulgarian artists (in de "Ne Che Te Obicham" thread)? (searching... yes you did!) Thnx for that! I knew Azis is big in Bulgaria (he had an item in the Dutch news of the (largest) commercial channel RTL4 a few months ago), but the other artists are (relatively) unknown to me. Are artists like Alisia, Gergana, and Tania Boeva popular in Bulgaria, or are they more 'one hit wonders'?

eXtremnata said:

they are popular but not so much there are 2 relatively big TVs in BG witch show diferent singers "planeta tv" and "fen tv", each Tv has its "big stars" if you are a fan of "planeta" the other singers seem not so famous for you but there are some stars that everybody likes because they have more than one hit

planeta tv stars: Galena,kameliq,mariq,ivana,raina,oknstantin,andrea (new one, i don't like her),emiliq,iliqn,veronika,sonq nemska,elena parisheva,preslava,boris dali .. i'm forgeting someone for shure, but these are the ones i can think of

Fen tv singers: desislava,azis,sofi marinova, toni storaro, ustata,kali,djina stoeva,emanuela,rumina,alisiq,erik,teodora,ivena,r eni,nel,mira,liqna

those are ONLY the pop-folk singers, let's not forget that we have other beautiful music i even recomend you a signer ( my favourite) calld Grafa
    Душата ми не е пътека- да минеш и да си заминеш.... Душата ми не е камина- да се стоплиш и да си отидеш.. Душата ми е Божи храм- влезеш ли оставаш там!

Robster1983 said:

Hééj, thanks so much for the info! I didn't know that there were 2 major (music) TV stations in Bulgaria, and that those stations in someway control your choice in artist(s). If you like Planeta, then you mostly like those artists, and if you're fond of Fen, then those artists will appeal to you.

I searched some info on Grafa, but I soon found out that he was a man The (strange) thing is: I can't listen to male voices :s They somehow anoy me. So my iPod is filled with almost entirely female artists.

But if you could recommend artists that make the same kind of music like Gergana, Tania Boeva, and Alisia (their latest albums were so totally brilliant!), then I'm all ears! The last album of Raina wasn't bad also. So those kind of artists/ albums are, most of the times, a shot in the bullseye.

Ow, and I already have albums of Emanuela, Elena Parisheva, Magda, and Sofi Marinova, but they don't appeal to me as much as the artists named above do.

eXtremnata said:

well I like a song or two per artist...can't recomand albums :P but would suggest
    Desi slava / desislava ( old songs of hers are writen with a space , but she changed ti and now it's desislava hahaha) and Preslava

you might like SOME song of : Kali,Teodora,galena,kameliq,emiliq ....
    i allredy said it.. i like some songs of the singer more than the singer himself.....

it's very strange you don't like man singing..don't you listen to Azis?? he has some very good sings! PLEASE hear Grafa if you haven't done it..he has a very soft voice :P I'm sure you wont be anoied....

man voices i like are: Konstantin,Azis (!) ,Grafa (!) ,Toni storaro,Boris dali, Miro from duet Karizma (!) ,Krum,Orlin Goranov,....slavi trifonov a bit.....

don't be a sexist and hear them too :P:P:P

Robster1983 said:

eXtremnata; again thnx for all your tips! I will try to find some cd's of those artists you recommended.

Hahahaha, and it isn't that I am a sexist or something like that, it's just that I can't seem to enjoy malevoices :-s I tried, I used to buy cd's of those artists, but quite soon I found out that they just didn't appeal to me :-s Which is a pity, for many of the singers out there are male (duh).

But when people try to understand what I mean, then I use the next example: Some people can't stand the voices of artists like Celinde Dion and/ or Laura Fabian. They 'require' a certain ear. And most of the people can listen to them for 1, or perhaps 2, songs, but that's it. Well, that is what I have with male artists. I can listen tot them for 1, perhaps 2 songs, but that's it :-s

But I will try to find some music of Azis, if not only for he has, and still is, a taboo-breaking personality in Bulgaria, and one of the greatest artists over there (I believe he was voted as "One Of The Greatest Bulgarians Ever", right? And he was the second still living person in that list, only a Bulgarian foorballplayer outranked him, if I'm correct). So Azis has been given the green light from me.

eXtremnata said:

you are right
    if you want write a personal message and i'll even tell you which songs to hear from azis.... he has about 80 famous songs.... i want to start you with soft ones so you don't get disappointed from the first song..and tell do you want to hear ballads or fast songs